Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 50. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
The cryptocurrency market is crowded with scammers. But it seems to me that there is no sense because of this to abandon the crypto-currency activity because in any case, an ordinary investor has a chance for a very large income
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
What have you said are some risks of participation in crypto. So, why I'm still here with those very bad risks? Because I still believe that I can take the lesson and experience from those. I can analyze and learn more how to avoid scams, can manage my emotion not to be panic sell, and make a wise consideration and decision. Of course, crypto has given me enough earning and income. i love participating in crypto and still support this.
Activity: 756
Everyone makes mistakes, but only a few learn the lesson and become stronger. At the moment, the market weeds out "weak hands," only those who really believe in crypto-currencies remain.
Activity: 473
Merit: 100
I still believe in the market because I am sure it is still young and will continue to grow. I also believe it has a very good future and it will become more stable and potential as time goes on. It will become accepted globally and the rate of scam will be reduced.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
you are all betting a lot of money in that this market will pump. Have you thought about the fact that that maybe it will not happen???

Most of you consider the believing is a must. If you lose it all don't cry. I will come here to remember my words. and i will not care about your situation by that time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Those things can't be avoided in crypto industry but if you play smartly, cryptocurrency truly is one of the most effective way to earn money in investment. I already experienced those but I will continue believing in cryptocurrency as long as I earn from it. Besides, you can choose an altcoin to invest with by doing further research with the platform or investing to a well known altcoins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
Yes, I do. But every time when some things like that are happening it is harder and requires more Enthusiasm to continue on doing what you have been doing before... As for me personally.
Activity: 70
I have learnt my lessons in diverse ways. I have learnt how to hold and how to sell at the right time, because i have been a victim at some points. All these experiences are not just enough for me to leave the crypto space, but are meant to make me stronger
Activity: 165
I still choose to believe in them now. Because I have to believe that I can only compromise. Because I invested a lot of cryptocurrency in this year's encryption market. Now the price of cryptocurrency has fallen a lot, and I have lost a lot. But I will continue to hold them and wait for the recovery of the market.
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
I agree that now the situation in the cryptocurrency market is very difficult. This summer is very difficult for investment. But this is not a reason to hate cryptocurrency! After all, we can still make money.
Activity: 322
I have always believed in it and I will believe in this industry has great potential and opportunities for development !
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
I still believe and still work for Cryptocurrency, because I was raised here since 2015 ago.
Many of the people I met here, ranging from patience, trying, losses and profits.

I hope you can be more patient in Cryptocurrency because all those things are not instantaneous.
Activity: 196
I still believe in the crypto investment market until today because the crypto has never let me down and the crypto will make our investment market more diverse and more selective.
Activity: 728
Lol, I'm guessing those things happened to you?
If they have, don't be so hard on yourself, it really is a volatile market where it is easy to get screwed over and make mistakes.

For me, the biggest discouraging thing that happened to me was getting scammed with Titanium.
I was planning on doing a quick flip and could have made a quick x3 profit but I was flat out greedy.
I decided to wait a bit, this was back in January, thinking I could get more and then there was the stolen titanium fiasco.
And now, it is straight up dead.  SEC moved in, shut the company down and is in the process of seizing the assets.
It is delisted and now is literally worth 0 dollars.

But, I decided to learn my lesson, cut my losses and move on.
What else can you do?
If you don't then you are just doomed to make the same terrible financial choices over and over.
This happens all the time, people invest  in an ico and then they lose all their money while the story may vary a little bit, the story of someone losing all their money in icos is getting more common by the day, the only thing we can do is to try to select the icos in which we invest with the utmost care.
I fell into the hands of scammers when I invested in unsuccessful ICO projects, in all other cases, when even the market goes down, you can benefit.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
Even I been scammed twice in the ICO that I participated in bounty campaign I still believe in cryptocurrency. I am earning here and still continue to participate in bounties and if I think the project is good I am still investing. The market now is not good but I know it will recover soon.
Activity: 196
I earn money in this market and I like it! I believe in cryptocurrencies that someday they will become a means of calculation.
Activity: 62
I believe in cryptocurrency because the market decline is considered normal after bitcoin has grown in price. the market cannot grow all the time, there must be a fall in the market.
Activity: 42
there are so many reasons not believe in crypto!..but since I do not have any bad experience in it, I guess there's no reason not to believe in it!...
In my opinion, this may be a good sign, although it may sound bad. But as the interest grows, and so scams mean that crypto can become a serious story recognized by the whole world. Future is bright ,no doubt.
Pages:
Jump to: