Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 45. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Yes, of course!
It contains many risks and also good oppoturnity for development.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
Yes I certainly still continue to believe in CryptoCurrency. Because the cryptocurrency have really reliable and valuable projects. And thanks to these projects, I think there will be positive changes in the world economy in the future.
Activity: 26
Yes I still because it help me to have a good financial health as currently.
Activity: 28
The cryptomarket is always growing and it is pretty good and you can surely believe in them.
Activity: 15
The market is growing despite the fact that is was bumped last year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Yes, I believe in crypto. And I believe that in the near future it will be possible to rely on everything for crypto currency. States see this and are afraid of it, coming up with all sorts of personality checks.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I believe in the crypto currency. I do not know why everyone was so scared of this fall. I believe that this time needs to be experienced and to wait and the main thing is not to panic. And then there's the green zone.
Activity: 175
Yes I still believe in them, whenever its happens because of our faults. Look at the market circulation and how much the money is in crypto. Do they believe in crypto market or not.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley

I have learned my lesson before for not believing in cryptocurrency as early as I have learned about it. I missed my chance on buying cryptocurrency very cheap. I have also sold too early and experience most of the things on your list. However, I still believe on the potential of cryptocurrency. If mass adaptation will happen, cryptocurrency can still grow and I will be one of the lucky investors who bought when cryptocurrency is still affordable.
Activity: 139
My conviction about crypto isn't as a result of the now effect. I believe it's something that will blossom in the light of the future. That is why I am not shaken at all when
1.market prices are down.

2. Ended up being scammed

3. Lost some of my investments.

I keep going, cos I know the future will tell.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
I still believe some projects in the cryptocurrency market will have useful solutions for this world. The blockchain technology will revolutionize and change
the industry. But cryptocurrencies are still in early phase of development.
Activity: 686
Well for me , giving up means losing. Not trying hard or losing belief will only result to being a loser, I've been dumped on when I entered a signal channel learned a lesson but moved on , it made me realize some thins though.  I also panic sold the bottom during Btc was still 700$ and regretted it so much , but hey life doesnt end there . Lessons and learnings made me stronger and wiser.
Activity: 24
I'm still strongly believe in crypto. Because I know this is not the only time marked crashed like this and also I'm very impressed by the technology.. .. Even if it takes 1-2 years to recover from this bear market, prices will shoot up once it gets going.. Think big !!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

I still believe in crypto because I'm sure crypto is money for the future. And I am still investing in crypto because I believe the price of all crypto coins can go up high in the future.
Activity: 371
YES, the market declare the price of any coins or tokens in cryptocurrency.
they are made by the demands of the people in any part of the world.
the market makes the coin rotate and give the value for the people.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
yes indeed because the time will come that cryptocurrency is the way to change everything but now is the time to be patient and dont panic.
Activity: 31

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

We all know we took risks in entering in the crypto world and in doing so, we are all aware of all the hardships that came with it. I learned everything I need to learn in crypto and I am confident enough to make critical decisions when needed. The future is bright and everything can change in a moment. Believe and you will receive.
Activity: 2
I think cryptocurrency is the future of money.
Activity: 97
of course I still believe in cryptocurrency. if we make an investment decision clearly there is a risk that we can get unexpectedly like the example you mentioned above. all the decisions we make or we choose must have risks
Activity: 98
I just believe in myself and my decisions with any market I do not bother too much.
Pages:
Jump to: