Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 58. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 108
Lower and lower the price goes. But i dont loose my enthusiasm. I buy every dip and i find it the best way to invest right now
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Yes we still have hope to wait until the end year so we can sell it in the right price because if we see about the trend in the past few years we can see that in the end of the year the price of coin is always increase, so we need to wait and be patient
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
I trust the crypto provide much convenience and profits going forward. of course, I argue like this because I have felt the results i.e., get the results of my work in completing the task in crypto with nominal.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I don't like big market speculations but I believe that blockchain technology has very big potential in our future
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I haven't been scammed in the cryptocurrency market because I am always very careful with my actions. I recommend you to keep your head up and to do only what you feel to do. Keep holding in crypto because you will have luck
Activity: 336
Why not? There is no perfect world so we need to learn the way to survive in this crypto world without being scammed or hacked Cheesy. I don't think there is anyone will not believe in this world anymore just because they got scammed/hacked or maybe because of market price falling Smiley. True believer will never leave this world Smiley
Activity: 146
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
I still believe in crypto. Yes, I believe in crypto because I believe that crypto is the future for all of us. This is already proven in crypto users and if in the whole world everyone uses crypto. I'm sure our lives will be much better.
Activity: 72
I still have a strong belief in the crypto market, The market is currently very red and the coins are losing lots of value, But this is not the end of  it in anyway, the market is not about to crash as most people might want to believe, we are just facing one of the most difficult times in te market but i believe that with time it will recover and gain value
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Haha well that's true. Have true all that and am Stjll here in crypto world.
The reason am here is still because I believe in Blockchain and how they will impact the future even tho am not making money right now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

all people may argue differently, because crypto is very risky, in proportion to the profits, market crypto can go down like this also not apart from the problems that you explain above, too many bad news that hit the crypto, but I still believes there will be a time of cryptocurrency triumphant again
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
Life is unpredictable, and already in December bitcoin asked all the heat when he began to grow dramatically. There is a possibility that many lucky owners of BTC were going crazy from calculating their fortunes, others were biting their elbows and frankly hating the whole world - especially those who foolishly sold their bitcoins, even when they cost a miserable penny. In all respects, there is reason to believe that in 2019 the maximum rate of bitcoins will exceed $ 100,000, while the minimum can drop to $ 5,000. Yes, this is not a joke. Do not forget about the high volatility of this market, the huge influence of throws, fakes and manipulations.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
I believe in blockchain technology, not crypto markets. The cryptocurrencies and its created market are only baby steps of a coming revolution
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
I am still in crypto because I still believe in the market and the main thing is that there is still enough room for the market to grow. The market capitalization will still increase and I believe that people will still invest there money in crypto.
Activity: 150
with such a long fall in the market, I begin to doubt that the cryptocurrency will give me additional income.
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
Yes ofcourse I still believe in the crypto market, there are lots of benefits as far as crypto is concerned. The price may be down today, with patience u will realise  it pays when the price becomes stable in the near future..... Transaction with ease is another thing about it.... I know the future of cryptocurrency is bright so I stick with cryptocurrency anytime anyday...
Activity: 86
No matter what, till tomorrow I still believe much on cryptocurrency. But I play my game safe as much as possible to invest only what I can afford to lose only.
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

I have the disadvantage of buying ethereum for a high price and selling it at a much cheaper price because of an urgent need
I also had a scam when following a bounty program but after that I still believe and want to use crypto, I do not want to leave crypto because crypto also made me earn a profit
Activity: 252
Cryptocurrency promote anonym free life . I always tryed to find this and cryptocurrency will help me in this.
Activity: 210
I have been scammed before, but I am still in the cryptocurrency and I still believe in it because I know that it can help me and I know that it can still survive no matter the things and challenges it has been through. I believe that cryptocurrency has a future.
Activity: 294
Of course, I believe we can work and do not believe in your work, everything is possible, we can make mistakes in our calculations, but there is always a little faith, hoping that everything has not been lost.
Pages:
Jump to: