Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 55. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Despite the fact that almost everything listed in the first post with me happened, I'm still in income. Because I like crypto, it gives unlimited possibilities. In addition, all this taught me and made me smarter, stronger, more enduring, more patient. I like the crypto market and blockchain, I'll be with them to the end.
While many people are still losing money despite the small recovery the truth is that you do not needed to do much to be in profit, you only needed to invest before October of the last year and avoid investing because of FOMO, that is why I still have good profits as well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Despite the fact that almost everything listed in the first post with me happened, I'm still in income. Because I like crypto, it gives unlimited possibilities. In addition, all this taught me and made me smarter, stronger, more enduring, more patient. I like the crypto market and blockchain, I'll be with them to the end.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I still believe in cryptocurrency market till date because it the digital currency future use, though we still have some lapses that still needed to be covered.
Activity: 224
The long-running bear season in the digital currency market has reduced confidence and belief in the crypto stock market. but my belief never diminished. because for me the crypto money will be the biggest stock exchange of your future.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
crypto is now a part of my life,I still believe cryptocurency can save all my economic conditions ...
although sometimes my time is wasted because following a project that just paused without any payment ..
but I made it a challenge so I could be smarter to choose the right project to produce ...
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Because it created blockchain, even if it does badly it should still end up with a higher market cap than this.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
So, If we do not believe in it then what should we do?

We do not have that many ways to do the trades or other things.

You can take precautionary steps to keep yourself secure from the market instead blame them.
Activity: 81
I still believe in cryptocurrency market because i earned a lot from it. I have never been scammed by any company because I searched a lot before started any bounty. i also believe that it is the future currency and we will earn a lot from it.
Activity: 658
Despite the current problems we face in the market, I believe in a great future for crypto currency because it is a revolution in many spheres of life  Grin
Activity: 434
If we didn't believe, why would we be here and invest in coins? Of course, all who are here is partly believes in the cryptocurrency market and definitely holds some part of the money in the cryptocurrency
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
I love how the price goes down and the masses bail.  Its great.
Although this trend had a long run still its our advantage because we can buy in affordable price and can quickly earn profit by daily trading coin, I believe it tooks time to recovered all because if it's not profitable then all the users  will let go cryptocurrencies but that was not happen they still continue to involve because it seems they are profitable one and a few of losses in coin.
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
I love how the price goes down and the masses bail.  Its great.
Activity: 418
Merit: 103
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
I've been through all the things you said. But I'm still here and continue because it's profitable for me. Every time I lost. I make more profit than lost. So I'm still here now
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Surely I still really believe in the cryptocurrency market, despite the many problems I face while in the crypto world. Crypto still gives us lots of big profit opportunities. There are many coins we can see or we buy or invest. The future of crypto does not end here, I am sure that cryptocurrency will continue to grow in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
As a rule, beginners who have invested their money at the peak have lost faith in cryptocurrencies, and now they have gone into the red. Those who have been on the market for long are used to such fluctuations in prices and still continue to believe in cryptocurrency.
So, relax!
I believe this bear trend will end and it will continue to explodes higher prices in market because there's a lot of participants already who believe in cryptocurrencies in which may effect on the demand and supply .
Activity: 377
Next Generation Antivirus
As a rule, beginners who have invested their money at the peak have lost faith in cryptocurrencies, and now they have gone into the red. Those who have been on the market for long are used to such fluctuations in prices and still continue to believe in cryptocurrency.
So, relax!
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
Is not everything risky? giving up only the choice of the weak, just as if lost confidence because it stuck one problem, whereas other profits more. Make the failure of the OP mentioned as a trigger to find a solution so as not to get stuck with the same error.
Activity: 151
There is no reason to believe it or not. As long as the encryption industry exists, there will still be transactions in the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency market just started and just small percentace of people jump in to it , and actually this market to be more popular and will be boom market in near future, but on the way to go there , offcource will be alot of bad thing. Fraud and pump dump is apart of new crypto market because this market still very small and without any regulation yet. So when regulation come to the crypto , so that times the market will explode and the price of many coin will going up by multiple times
Activity: 350
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley

Being scammed once doesn't make sense. There is still more profit than my loss. I can still invest even after I was scammed and in fact quitting does not do good in our ambition to be better in life.
Pages:
Jump to: