Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 59. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
I think everyone who sits on the forum believes in cryptocurrency, because it has a great future!  the main thing that remained in her anonymity !
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
I certainly still believe in crypto. Even though some bounty and ICO project fail resulting to many worthless tokens, I still believe in the potential of crypto. I believe that it can bring so much more improvement to our currency transaction in the future and I think that even though many are scams, there are still good ICO projects which ensures you big profits.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
I believe in crypto. They help me change my daily life, in this sphere I use my knowledge and my profit = my knowledge
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
Well crypto markets has given me more money than any other markets combined. So it doesn't matters if I get scammed, dumped on or wake up shocked, I'm getting a very high return on my investment and that's all that matters. You should know that crypto market is a high risk market but in the end it is also a high reward market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Yes completely, now cryptocurrency is in its initial phase and from here it has to travel a very long journey. It works on a new emerging technology based on blockchain and it is currently in the middle of the journey and in the coming time it can grow very well. Some countries, and experts, and companies are increasing their steps towards accepting such technology.
Activity: 452
Merit: 7
Yes, I believe that this is the future, and I have everything in the crypto currency, so I keep my fists in the market of crypto currency
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
I totally trust the cryptocurrency market. However, we must choose and buy valuable crypto and growth potential. Currently there are many crypto scams on the market, so we should choose and study the crypto before investing. With the benefits that cryptocurrency gives us, I believe in the future this market will grow strongly. If we want to make a profit in the future then we should invest in altcoin now. We should not be afraid when the market falls, because this is just the market fluctuations. The market will soon stabilize and increase
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
I still belive in the crypto market. Many postive thing that can consider it in many effect even is the worse. No doubt dude, after all stock market have a crisis time too when wall street stock market crash and many people bankrupt but then the good will happen
Activity: 157
Merit: 2
I do not believe in the entire cryptocurrency market. A lot of altcoins are pacifiers. I believe in bitcoin and ethereum. I think that this is the cryptocurrency of the future. Not necessarily the price increase will occur this year. This can happen in a few years. But I'll wait for that.
Activity: 101
I am now participating in the bounty, if the next project turns out to be a bench, then I will stop wasting time on this activity. You work, but you don't get money, I'm not satisfied
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
Yes im still bealieve in cryptocurrency i dont want to think someday all crash becose this is nice aditional fiat income in wallet.This year was full of good and bad news like fud,China ban,hack,whales but i still bealieve that end of the year be nice pump and i got rewarded for hodl.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
For me, the use case of crypto as a store and transfer of (currently fairly volatile) value is really nice benefit as well!
crytpocurrency is jot gou g to die soon or to die easilym of course threrare manybproblems, but it is okay
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

of course i bekieve in this matprket, in the cryptocurrency world, i just thonk ghatvit should be cleaned from scammers
Activity: 525

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Why not, I still believe in crypto because crypto can provide real benefits, and can really help meet the needs of my life. Crypto is a technology that can be more popular in the future, and can provide benefits.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
the reasons why people believe in crypto are:

1º they've lost a lot of money, they need to believe.

2º They don't want to accept their fail, so they will always believe in crypto, no matter if that takes years.

3º Because they have a dream, which is to become rich, and when someone believes hard on those dreams, they never accept reality.

4º Because most of the times, that money comes from your family, and accepting the fail means destroying the life of your family, and probably , also the future studies of your sons.

Many people believe blindly on Crypto. They will get what they deserve. And will not be a good thing,.

these are definitely not the only reasons why people believe in crypto. I believe in crypto because of its decentralized nature that allows us to have the power instead of depending on banks
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

I guess you are in a panic by making this post.
tell me what you are depressed about the current situation? even more so in the rate of decline that makes altcoin you have the result of bounty does not make you a lot of money?
I think the experience and knowledge play is important in this industry.
Activity: 173

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Yes, this industry is like a gold mine and ICOs are a part of it so go for them. I don’t see a very decent end, the market is bearish and looks like a gold mine with no one guarding it, means the prices are super low. You need to check out a few projects like Liven and Treon. The best part is ICOs are listing below the normal price they do.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
I believe in cryptocurrency and that it is our future.And the market can not always grow, there are also falls.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Yes, i still believe in the cryptocurrency market because of its promising technologies and growth potential. You just need to wait and keep patience to get all advantages of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 378
Until now I still believe in crypto, although I know that I have experience in getting a failed ICO or a scam ICO. In my opinion, it's all a test and part of the process to achieve success. I believe because crypto is a technology that deserves to be preserved now, that there is not necessarily any chance of this magnitude again in the future. So I think this is the right time before crypto becomes more difficult and complicated again in joining.
Pages:
Jump to: