Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 54. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
I never loose my hope in crypto , to be very honest I do not see any loose here . If you are calm and you have patience than you will never goona loose anything. Just wait and watch and always find best time to take profit from any market condition.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley

Definitely Yes I still believe in cryptocurrency. All you have mention about is just a part of the risk in cryptocurrency. All investment are risky. You just need to more careful and observant before investing into altcoins. If your have invest into a good altcoins for sure it will give you big profit. So don't be afraid. Invest and invest until you earn a lot.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I still believe in cryptocurrency market because i earned a lot from it. I have never been scammed by any company because I searched a lot before started any bounty. i also believe that it is the future currency and we will earn a lot from it.
yes, of course I also strongly believe in Crypto in my opinion working here is very profitable so I always believe, in my opinion if the market goes down like now it is a natural thing so I will still hold my coin until the market is fully recovered.
Activity: 336
Yes ofcourse, I believe in cryptocurrency market even we experienced those kind of things like scammed, we really observed that there are lots of poeple already used cryptocurrency and accept that change is constant in this world. We experience fail and success, but still we have to face the reality that we will encounter that kind of things.
Activity: 238

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

we have the same experience my friend but I still believe in crypto because those sh8 happens because of my lack of experience. now you have learned. try again for the last time
Activity: 83
I had a loss in trading because of lack of experience. But I do not give up trying to learn more to correct mistakes. I still believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Even lots of shits are going on the market, I still believe in this market as the technology is still growing. After several years from now, I think we will able to see a well established and developed market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Because failure leads to success, always and everywhere. There are people who earn a lot on the crypto and if I'm still not among them, then I have not lost enough, not enough gained experience.
copper member
Activity: 210

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Let says your right we feel the crisis of crypto now, but let as be open minded that this is not constant, this can be change we still have month to observe the crypto price fluctuation and theres a big possibilities that will rise up again maybe year end the bull run will occur. Lets give our fate to crypto to survive at the long period of time.
Activity: 45
notwithstanding the numerous issues I confront while in the crypto world however I remain here on the grounds that crypto gives me every day wage. I have certainty that digital money will keep on growing later on.
Activity: 152
I still believe bodly in cryptocurency because i can bodly say cryptocurrency has changed my level. Thearket stucture works due inflation, the price inflate and deflate at some point but that has not stop the market structure from holding
Activity: 98
I'm sure there must be some kind of positivity that still holds one to believe. Cryptocurrency trading has changed a lot of people's lives to be positive and I want to believe that that's what people believe. After all the experiences mentioned above and one still believes,
Activity: 65
I don't believe in cryptocurrency market. The only thing I believe is the great projects that solves real issues in the real life!
Activity: 128
Yes I still believe in crypto currency market. It is known that the market is down now and the prices of coins are falling everyday, but that decline in market will not be for long, very soon the crypto currency market will comes out of dip and all coins will begin to rise in price again. The crypto currency price control is being influenced by bitcoin due to it's dominance, when bitcoin increases all other coins too increases. So by now bitcoin has started rising in value again, and the rest of the coins too are rising now. So I still believe in crypto currency market
Activity: 33
For me, the utilization instance of crypto as a store and exchange of (at present genuinely unpredictable) esteem is extremely pleasant advantage too!
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
There are several reasons Cheesy
- The market is just growing even it was got a big pump last year I think. It will become one of the biggest things in the next 5 years!
- Tech potentials
- Learned lots of things, then I could make money from Cyptocurrency world
Yes why not. It is actually normal that the market will dump. We all know that the cryptocurrencies are volatile meaning the price of it is changing by time. So you cant do anything about that but if you hold your tokens and wait for the right time to sell it maybe you can help the market from falling down.
Activity: 113

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Of course I still believe it. Blockchain is the future. I invest a lot in this crypto world, of course I only allocate a maximum of 10 percent of my cold money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Market is honest. if you join the major marketplace like bittrex and huobi, you will find good coins. If you join small market you will find not trusted market. Pump and dump coins will be played in small marketplace. In big marketplace bittrex , pump and dumb game will not work because the market too big to be controled.
Activity: 164
I am already scammed many times but I still believe in crypto,I am still participating in bounty and waiting to get a good reward in the end.
Activity: 448
After all those experiences mentioned above and one still believe, I am sure there must be a kind of positivity still holding one back to believe. Cryptocurrency trading has turned a lot of people's lives around to positive and I want to believe that is what people believe.
Pages:
Jump to: