Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market? - page 62. (Read 7425 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
I still believe in those market bro. And i still spread the words about it. I dont care what people saying about this market aituation as i am entering this word when bitcoin price is only $450 and its mean i am still in profit. Now i am learning more about blockchain and how to develop good smart contract on ethereum. This thing is futures and you can not expect in short term.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
Everything has its own advantage and disadvantage, so does the cryptocurrency market. just because of its disadvantages, it does not mean that we should stop believing in it. Losses, panic selling, pumps and dumps are a part of all the investment sectors. These are common natural character traits of the investment market. We should be careful while investing in order to avoid scams. Read the whitepaper careful and search for the team of developers and you will not be a victim to the scams.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Everything in life is about risk so far the market i can't back off i still have to believe in it.
Activity: 83
i beleive in crypto. but dev team of daps is ****. make my balance is devidied by 8 @@
Anyone is in the same?
Activity: 143
I have been scam on crypto recently by purchasing an ICO that never returned my coins nor get the development complete, yet I don't lose confidence and faith in the cryptocurrency market. I know crypto is here to stay and even though bad guys are inside yet it dont deter me from still participating in it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
i don't believe in it, so i don't hold any good future for it.

I'm prepared for it to die. But till that moment comes, i will try to get as much profit as possible.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Yes. I still believe that the crypto-currency market will recover, but, apparently, not as fast as we would like.
Activity: 322
But of being misled, I've been with those things. Regardless i'm have faith in crypto essentially on account of the potential that it can offer somebody to have that budgetary opportunity that he wish. No requirement for keeping money accounts, no requirement for longer exchanges that are taking up to some days before getting the cash seaward. That is the motivation behind why I'm still here and I realize that the estimation of it will develop, showcase top has expanded and from nothing to something which makes it reasonable that cryptos' are what's to come.
Activity: 97
Because my personal mistakes are my mistakes. If I bought on top of the pump, then that's just my problem, not the market, right? So I'm just not experienced enough to distinguish the pump from natural growth on, for example, a news background.
Activity: 102
The crypto market is the place to make money for many people. If you make the right move at the right time in the crypto market, you will make good money.
I will continue to work at the crypto market. I won five times the money I invested.
Activity: 103
until now I am still very confident and also strongly believe in market cryptocurrency, because I study the world of crypto more than 3 years
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
I believe in this market so my faith in him remains and I think that this market is the future and in the future we will all be trading and paying for it coins on it
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Of course, its just a natural market cycle of mooning and consolidating, but I understand its quite easy to loose interest or even hope in the market which has been bleeding for so long.
Activity: 224
Why not? This market has something very unique! The main feature of the crypto currency is the absence of an intermediary in the form of monopoly institutions to verify and evaluate the reliability of transactions! Where do you fine something like that?
Activity: 152
Crypto is the site of a very large business, sell and buy transaction here is enormous. And I feel very much business opportunity here. And I made me until this moment still survive to get results by investing in trading of crypto.
Activity: 47
Because of two main reasons: high-quality blockchain technology and affordable to lose (my investment)
So where to worry? If it's going to blast once again, why should I miss once again?
Activity: 154
I still believe in cryptocurrency, the market is still in the doldrums, and I believe the market will stabilize soon and be profitable. As long as we hold it for a long time, we will get a higher profit.
Activity: 125
If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley

If you do not believe, then what do you do in this forum? If you came to the market and experienced everything that was written above, then you are just a normal hamster. Mission accomplished, you can leave Wink
Activity: 154
according to this, I still believe but I also believe that most of the new ICO are a fraud, this does not give me the confidence to,
every new coin listed in the market but I still trust the crypto for now or the future. crypto gives us many great profit opportunities.

Activity: 504
Having already plunged in crypto, then inevitably must believe. How does believe, that during this time alone is a lot of benefit. There have been many successful can quickly from crypto. I guess it's not impossible if we could also succeed from crypto. And especially the condition of the market also will definitely be soon improved.
Pages:
Jump to: