Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 15. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 09:38:03 AM
What do you mean by failing many times?
If you mean the scams (phishing, fraudulent crowdsales etc) and hacks, in my opinion it is not ETH fault.
Ethereum created an easy way to create different tokens, so the ICO fever began, but hackers and phishing scams would exist with or without ETH, and the projects trying to make good use of it shoudn't pay for acts of criminals.
There have been scams, hacking and other frauds with Bitcoin as well. But I don't think people see it as "failures" as Bitcoin stoop up again stronger.
I also don't agree with the "projects asking money from the masses" part, because ICOs are still very inaccessible to 99% of the population. People that fall for phishing scams or sent ETH to an ICO for a project that will never be developed are trying to achieve quick profits and have at least a minor knowledge to manage their own wallets and find out about the ICOs. I am very sorry for them and I know that I could be deceived as well, but it is not like Vitalik and team are in front of churches trying to rip off money from some old innocent people.
So, I see your point, but I have a different opinion and I am still supporting Ethereum as I strongly believe in the technology.

I totally agree with your opinion. If an ICO of type ERC20 does a scam, it does not mean ethereum also does a scam. If many altcoins are scammers, will the bitcoin initiate creating payments with the blockchain system also be blamed? I do not think so. Ethereum is a very smart ecosystem. I think Vitalik create something very nice, it's just that someone is abusing it
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 09:34:45 AM
Of course ,after Bitcoin, my favorite coin is Ethereum . And I fully support him .
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
July 30, 2018, 09:32:26 AM
Of course I still support Etherium. This blockchain holds 1st place for ICOs very long time. Ethereum coin have greater liquidity , so no worry about it.
Activity: 518
July 30, 2018, 09:27:04 AM
well to be honest I definitely support ethereum because of its good potential in the future.

ethereum is the best cryptocurrency coin after bitcoin,

it is enough for me to always support ethereum.
Activity: 196
July 30, 2018, 09:23:23 AM
Personally, I am still investing in this type of coin, redeeming regrets that I have not invested before. Just like in bitcoin, ETH also has a good number of investors and is still in use and preferred mode of trading in exchange.
Activity: 557
Merit: 101
July 30, 2018, 09:22:35 AM
In my portfolio more than 50% ethereum and I will not reduce this share. My opinion is precisely because eth market is developing so much and growing.
Activity: 69
July 30, 2018, 09:20:26 AM
Truly regardless I bolster ethereum in light of the fact that I have ethereum so I have to remain positive and be persistent and to trust that the ethereum will rise much more in the market exactly how the bitcoins carry on. What's more, I realize that if the bitcoins rise again the ethereum will likewise rise again in the market and I know additionally that before the year closes the ethereum will rise considerably more and will be substantially more costly and still they will lead the best rankings among each one of those altcoins I trust them and I am calmly sitting tight for them to rise.
Activity: 127
July 30, 2018, 09:19:47 AM
Of course I support Ethereum and I believe that this coin will have a great future
Activity: 188
July 30, 2018, 09:17:46 AM
Ethereum established their name as most potential altcoin in the cryptocurrency, i do believe that ethereum is one of the promising coins in this business today so i have my support in eth..
Activity: 89
July 30, 2018, 09:16:26 AM
 I support Ethereum because it ensures decentralization and full transparency as no organization can control it.
( imo ) and i have invested 5000$ in ETH
Activity: 756
July 30, 2018, 09:14:51 AM
Despite the fact that the price of the aetherum does not show any growth, I still keep this coin in my wallet, because I see great potential in the development of this project and a price increase in the future. In addition, it can be used quite differently, both for participation in ICO projects, and for sending erc20 tokens, etc.
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
July 30, 2018, 09:12:45 AM
Yes, I believe on ethereum and I still support ethereum now ethereum smart contrasts is very famous and popular . Now many predictions about cryptomarket many people predict ethereum will replace Bitcoin. So many investors support on ethereum platform.
Activity: 120
July 30, 2018, 09:10:22 AM
Ethereum is a good platform and I support Ethereum. Because it is very strong, and will grow in the future .
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 09:09:35 AM
Why Not?
Ethereum is one of the potential currency in the virtual monetary world. day by day Ethereum is getting accepted and valuable currency in this platform. and people are buying and selling ETH at a high rate. If you want to talk about its market access then You have to look at the previous history of Bitcoin then you could make understand regarding this issue.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 09:07:07 AM
The potential of ethereum has also increased in price, and I think it will change too much over the next few years because the ethereum in bitcoin only follows.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 09:06:37 AM
last month. the transfer fee for ether has reached 1 EHT. its network congestion is unbearable. i am very disappointed with it. Now i turn to EOS. it's easy to complete the transfer in five minutes . if ether solves its obstacles, i will come back again.
Activity: 62
July 30, 2018, 09:02:06 AM
I can't deny my love for the Ethereal . But for now, my love is more peaceful . There were events when someone created a huge number of different tokens and tried to sell them on the exchange .
Activity: 378
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 30, 2018, 09:01:49 AM
This is a wonderful project, which I certainly support. I expect big profits from this coin this year. And I do not agree with those people who think that ETH has no future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
July 30, 2018, 09:00:28 AM
sure i support and i love ethereum project. ethereum is still the core of crypto market. so many projects have been raising using ethereum blockchain and ethereum is a must for crypto market and this ecosystem for now.
Activity: 798
July 30, 2018, 08:59:12 AM
I will be supporting ethereum for a long time. It makes product better and Vitalik works hard.
Hope in 2018 ethereum will blow market!
Pages:
Jump to: