Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 12. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
August 02, 2018, 10:13:08 PM
of course, I am sure that today people support ethereum because they have been convinced and proved that ethereum in the future will be even better and of course more and more people are interested in investing
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 10:11:03 PM
So far, Ethereum has not received many challenges both in terms of security and potential fraud committed by their users. Therefore, they need to prove that they can be a system that is not only useful, but also safe to use. With the rapid development of Ethereum, it is not impossible that in the future they will also be widely known as Bitcoin. But to be able to achieve these achievements, they must first prove it by making products that solve many people's problems.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
August 02, 2018, 01:03:17 PM
You said things to think, but I believe that too much project based on etherium cant be failed,

I think ETH will have big future! It famous so much as BTC
if you will see graphic BTC was fail the same as ETH
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 05:48:24 PM
As a platform it is still kicking some asses, but as a coin it seems kind of stagnant at the moment, I mean the whole altcoin market kinda looks like that, but ethereum especially seems to have lost it's pump.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 05:45:15 PM

I was supporting it before very much , but now I have issues about etherum , but still I think that we should give chances , it has potential but still not enough for nowadays Huh
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 05:43:24 PM
I think that Ethereum is a good coin that will grow in price, so I invested in Ethereum. Of course, the fact that Ethereum is now falling is extremely distressing, but in the long term such an investment will bring profit.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 01, 2018, 05:09:26 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

Even if Ethereum failed many times it is one of the best platforms these days. Give me one example of a platform that really works and has an unique idea? All these killers of Ethereum have their ideas just on paper or have less perspective...
Activity: 562
Merit: 251
ALCEDO
August 01, 2018, 05:06:26 PM
Ethereum is a crypto money that saved me money. I made $ 3000 by investing in Ethereum. I support the idea of growing the Ethereum platform. I trust Ethereum as the most important platform for ICO projects.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
BTC
August 01, 2018, 02:18:21 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Ethereum Celebrates its Third Birthday!
Let's congratulate him!
Read the latest article about this
Activity: 75
August 01, 2018, 02:12:15 PM
of course, I still support ethereum because it's the best platform in the world of cryptography,
ethereum is one of my favorite cryptocurrencies besides bitcoin, and others
I think the etherium is also my favorite coin. In the future, it will probably be top1 guys)))
Activity: 154
August 01, 2018, 02:07:29 PM
Ethereum is very popular because many ICO's from Ethereum back ground so many peoples now aware about ethereum and this technology and how about work it, so it will be more popular in near future also, many ICO and investors are supporting ethereum plat from, 'm very excited about the future of Ethereum, but I'm not at all convinced that ETH is priced correctly right now Ethereum is top 2nd coin in coinmarketcap, its market cap is very high and may be can break bitcoin market cap near future. so best time to invest in ethereum
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 01:58:11 PM
For me yes i support the Ethereum and also the other coins like bitcoin because i think the ethereum and the other coins is up the price this year but many people say ghe Ethereum is have a good price more than bitcoin now but i think it's ok others for that an i suggest to others just wait and be patient to coins price.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
August 01, 2018, 01:17:40 PM
Yes, I support the Ethereum and keep a small amount of coins. But I think in the near future the Ethereum is waiting for hard times. If the application for the ETF will be accepted for the CBOE, then pump of Bitcoin awaits us. At such a time, all altcoins will fall in price and the Ethereum is no exception. But in the future with the introduction of PoS and Plasma the Ethereum is waiting for new heights!
Activity: 86
August 01, 2018, 12:51:41 PM
I continue to believe in a bright future and support etherium . I hope that the price closer to December will be several times higher than now
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 01, 2018, 12:39:32 PM
Of course, I will continue to support ethereum. In my opinion, until now ethereum still the first choice for ico developers, and I'm sure ethereum will continue to update their features to be more perfect.
Activity: 113
August 01, 2018, 11:42:00 AM
I still fully believe in ethereum. Many ICOs work on ERC20 platfrom, powerfull smart contract DAPP. No one can replace the role of Ethererum in crypto world. Despite the price of Ethereum was down recently month but i think i can bounce back in Q4 2018. The ethereum network is so big now and it has proven the strong of ethereum. Also no one understands about crypto than Vitalik and he still working hard for improve the technology behing ETH.
Activity: 122
August 01, 2018, 11:35:33 AM
I'm a bit concerned about the security of ethereum. Nevertheless, it's still the best alternative to BTC.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
August 01, 2018, 11:25:15 AM
I do not quite understand why people are surprised. The crypto market is the market of manipulation. Many coins have a lobby. Many coins are centralized and among them are Ethereum. Everyone should make a decision for himself about investing in similar projects.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
August 01, 2018, 11:14:47 AM

Hi spartak_t! (interesting name by the way).

It would be really helpful for us to know exactly what you are talking about for us to react properly on your said issue with ethereum.

Except for the part of "powerful lobbyists", everything else is vague in nature. We know that ethereum faced challenges before, which of those issues are you actually referring too?

Anyhow, i'll say all cryptocurrencies has its shortcoming and that is why we see updates here and there, innovations are taking placing too to address those facility requirements.  And i do believe ethereum helped a lot of people too in many ways and thrived to be among the top altcoins of all time (and among the most successful ICOs too).  Thus, i would appreciate knowing where your frustration (which is valid from a personal perspective) is coming from.

Hope to hear from you.
Activity: 42
August 01, 2018, 10:05:56 AM
I still believe in ETH coin I like this payment system, ETH coin is a very difficult way passed. deserves love and attention. I will not change opinions to ETH con will always be true and happy. the fact that ETH is con. very much can be said for ETH con but I will not say much, just say one thing that ETH con I like.
Pages:
Jump to: