Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 14. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 11:54:53 AM
I still fully support ETH, its a coin of huge potential and great future. it hasn't reached its potential yet already commanding the second best market cap in cryptocurrency, i believe it will continue to develop and grow into one of the most important cryptos
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 08:11:28 AM
Yes, certainly. Since this is one of the main currencies in the crypto market and follows its trends. Now the trend for growth, respectively, and Ethereum will grow.
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 07:34:37 AM
Yes, Ethereum is my favorite altcoin. I always support it, no matter what happens with Ethereum.
Activity: 89
July 31, 2018, 07:31:36 AM
Ethereum has strong backers and  almost all ICO are using Ether for their project. Ether will always be the number second to BTC. I support ETH, because this is the best platform.
Activity: 150
July 31, 2018, 12:46:10 AM
Of course, until whenever I will continue to support ethereum, I think ethereum is a good balancer in the crypto world, in addition to bitcoin, ethereum is a good amplifier in the crypto world. We can see how ethereum can develop well in the crypto world and I think eth deserve to be supported forever.
Activity: 154
July 31, 2018, 12:44:26 AM
Etherium will remain relevant for investment for a long time
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 12:32:13 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
it takes the belief and patience in this problem if we all know all the risks we get in the investment may be the investors will be positive thinking in the future
Activity: 224
July 31, 2018, 12:14:35 AM
there is no reason for that would I no longer trust the etherium
July 31, 2018, 12:09:31 AM
Yes until now I still support Ethereum, there is no doubt to this coint, investment in ethereum is certainly very profitable, it is now all coint its value down, but this is normal situation, in need of patience to market back up
Activity: 318
July 30, 2018, 11:54:42 PM
I'm definitely supporting the ethereum because of the amount I earned here even though the price was still down I still support it because the ethereum helped me to grow.
Activity: 31
July 30, 2018, 10:59:41 PM
I'm sure that I support ethereum because I have a lot of ethereum now and I'm sure that I'm getting a lot of money when the price goes up.
Activity: 222
July 30, 2018, 10:51:03 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Yes, obviously, I always support ether despite the latest rumors about its vulnerability to hacking issues, and I just understand it.
However, I really hope they can make it safer so that many people can have peace of mind by having ether.
July 30, 2018, 10:39:01 PM
yes, of course I always support Ethereum because Ethereum is a very good coin and very promising in the future, Ethereum is the best Altcoin so very suitable for investment and I can count on in the future.
Activity: 280
July 30, 2018, 10:33:12 PM

I never support it, I missed a lot of ICO because I was sure to invest here.
But ether does have potential like bitcoin, but I have not any dreams about ETH as a current project, I think crypto will be solid for the future, not now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 03:21:56 PM
over the past months, the price of Ethereum has very rarely exceeded the side ranges of $ 430-550. this suggests that there are constraints and serious lines of support both from above and from above. it is difficult to predict yet, but most investors still have hope for an increase.
Activity: 336
July 30, 2018, 11:19:14 AM
Yeahh the ethereum blockchain is one of the fastest blockchain networks and because of how suitable it is many Initial Coin  Offerings that accepts the use of ETH as a means of payment for native tokens of the project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
July 30, 2018, 11:04:00 AM
this is one of the most popular and necessary coins, it provides a platform for many projects that it enjoys
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
July 30, 2018, 09:56:44 AM
I personally like everything. Ethereum is a good coin, which provides excellent opportunities for the crypto community. And the price is also adequate.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
July 30, 2018, 09:52:23 AM
Of course I still support Etherium. This blockchain holds 1st place for ICOs very long time. Ethereum coin have greater liquidity , so no worry about it.

Me too, I keep supporting ethereum and I always keep holding my eth hoping that the price will increase again before the year end. Also for me ethereum have a strong blockchain.
Activity: 219
Merit: 14
July 30, 2018, 09:41:31 AM
Yes i still support Ethereum it will go back up again
Pages:
Jump to: