Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 125. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 05:35:19 AM
of course I support ethereum. because altcoins are really amazing on the appeal of some other altcoins. He ranks second in coinmarketcap. many enthusiasts of ethereum. the potential of ethereum is also undoubted and very good for the future
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 05:29:33 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
In my opinion there are powerful lobbyists every coin. Otherwise I would not have noticed them. Ethereum perhaps not perfect, but he is strong and almost all traders keep this coin in my portfolio.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 05:19:09 AM
I support Ethereum because Ethereum is the 2nd famous currency after bitcoin and this currency has a good future so for me it is good to support this currency as i am holding a good amount of Ethereum so i am curious about the future of Ethereum and i know that Ethereum is the best crypto for the next crypto era so i have to use this coin as well for investment and bitcoin is the popular and first choice for investment.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
March 06, 2018, 05:03:37 AM
Ethereum increased in value many times in 2017. So I can't understand what do you mean that people lost money investing in it. It has a very strong project and the team so I support it further.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 04:52:28 AM
yes, I do. I predict that in the future ethereum will become an idol for many cryptocurrency enthusiasts. I also think that ethereum has a good future
Activity: 14
March 06, 2018, 04:46:27 AM
Bceм пpивeт, xoчy пoдeлитьcя c Baми кpyтoй тeмoй!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-ico-golden-resources-3048215
Этo нoвый пpoeкт - oнлaйн-плaтфopмa зoлoтoдoбывaющeгo пpeдпpиятия нa блoкчeйнe Эфиpиyмa,пoмимo aкций oни выпycтили жeтoны зoлoтыx pecypcoв, кoтopыe имeют aктивeн в нacтoящий миpe, в видe зoлoтa в HP xpaнeния в Sonia:
1 000 ГДP = 1 yнция зoлoтa
B oбcyждeнии вы cмoжeтe нaйти пoдpoбнyю инфopмaцию o пpoeктe.
Taкжe y ниx ecть yдoбнaя бayнти пpoгpaммa! пpиcoeдиняйтecь!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypre-ico-ico-golden-resources-the-online-platform-of-a-gold-mining-3048054
Activity: 85
March 05, 2018, 07:25:01 PM
I will continue to support ethereum. This coin is very reliable to me. Many times ethereum goes down and many money also had lost. But that is not the end here. Ethereum will goes up soon. As we all know that most ICO project uses ethereum and that is the basis that ethereum is very needed in every transaction and every project so it is impossible that ethereum will collapse.
Activity: 41
March 05, 2018, 09:12:49 AM
I review the chart of ETH and i realize something that's ETH always grows the price overtime not losing it, usually there is a big moment for ETH to increase the market cap then it will stay there and not losing. So i think you should never lose your trust on this trusted coin.
Activity: 29
March 05, 2018, 07:32:01 AM
ETH will never fall my friend, it's the way too powerful to fall like bitcoin even through there are some people who didn't trust it but the rest is absolutely 100% trust in it.
Activity: 28
March 05, 2018, 06:51:48 AM
Ethereum have a good value and also have strong platform and many project in crypto currency and what the people do is to keep investing in ethereum. Im really still support of ethereum project because it has a promising value in the market.        

Right. There's so much than people losing from it. They have a great investors, supporters in the market and it keeps it alive and new. I believe ethereum would reach the same height as bitcoin right now. I really support this coin as it helped me a lot in different ways. I'd even get more profits from it than what I invested to bitcoin. I think its just on how people look at it and do something about it. Its a market and all people in this market dictates where it will go. Just trust.

Agreed, i think crypto owes a huge amount to ethereum. If this space is to grow, ethereum must grow alongside it, at least for short/mid term
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 06:44:40 AM
Ethereum have a good value and also have strong platform and many project in crypto currency and what the people do is to keep investing in ethereum. Im really still support of ethereum project because it has a promising value in the market.        

Right. There's so much than people losing from it. They have a great investors, supporters in the market and it keeps it alive and new. I believe ethereum would reach the same height as bitcoin right now. I really support this coin as it helped me a lot in different ways. I'd even get more profits from it than what I invested to bitcoin. I think its just on how people look at it and do something about it. Its a market and all people in this market dictates where it will go. Just trust.
Activity: 154
March 05, 2018, 06:38:44 AM
I am happy to always support Ethereum because it has its own impression for its devotees, easy to get by collecting some coins and also very useful for us for the purposes. Ethereum is also good for long-term investments
Activity: 17
March 05, 2018, 05:44:48 AM
yes i stell support ETH i invest my 30$ money in ETH and i hope ETH will cross 2000$  very soon.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
March 05, 2018, 05:18:15 AM
I never doubt the future of ETH one of the best crypto in the world. although sometimes, it fluctuates and goes down, but in long term, it always rise up. therefore, investing and holding ETH is always a smart strategy
Activity: 420
March 05, 2018, 03:41:24 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Yes i still support ethereum because i have ethereum so i need to stay positive and be patient and to believe that the ethereum will rise even more in the market just how the bitcoins behave. And i know that if the bitcoins rise again the ethereum will also rise again in the market and i know also that before the year ends the ethereum will rise even more and will be much more expensive and still they will lead the top rankings among all those altcoins i trust them and i am patiently waiting for them to rise.
Activity: 154
March 05, 2018, 03:40:30 AM
Eth is full of surprises. I think it will be worth as much as bitcoin. Why should something be encouraged for investors to be supported? I am very hopeful about eth.  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 308
March 05, 2018, 03:16:21 AM

Hey. I also think and believe that the strongest currency in the future is Ethereum. evidence that there is in any open source of information
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
March 05, 2018, 03:14:14 AM
I think Ethereum has already gotten over this problem. Ethereum was hounded with several controversies before. I heard of inorganic growth, of too much hyping, of being peddled or even led by people that have controversial pasts and track records. However, these issues have been addressed before. Some of these problems may really be true but it seems to me that Ethereum has grown now and is determined to move forward in a smooth manner. The growth of Ethereum right now can already be considered very organic. 
Activity: 504
March 05, 2018, 03:10:36 AM
Yes, I still support the ETH project, in my opinion this is the only project that today is the most promising project in the history of platforms in crypto-currencies. I think he is worthy of attention.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
March 05, 2018, 03:08:42 AM
Ethereum has a future, its significance is enormous. A lot of support, a support for the entire network, the constant work of the developers. I see no reason to doubt him.
Jump to: