Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 127. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 10:39:12 PM
I think Ethereum is still one of the widely used altcoin. So I'm still supporting it. This is the second digital currency that I've known and it is still convenient for me to use when transacting using cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
March 04, 2018, 10:30:39 PM
For me I want to support Etherium becuase these one has many projects,even though it fails many times I will still support it and it can give such big effect and good feedback from others that gets benefits from it.Even sometimes it has bad effects its growth has a good effect.
When I'm starting in bitcoin, I just try to find an alternative where to invest since I see btc having a huge price, I tried having ETH from then on and I think I made a right choice since like btc , ethereum have much use and arises in time.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
March 04, 2018, 09:55:44 PM
I'm still supporting ethereum because it has a nice value and good for investment, ethereum was the second in the market cap and has a promising ICOs project. Most of our investor are also supporting ethereum for safe investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
March 04, 2018, 09:52:48 PM
I find no reason to not support Ethereum.
The influence of Ethereum is bigger than any other cryptocurrency, including bitcoin.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 09:45:47 PM
yes i still hold it for long term. I believe that eth will be strong for the next 3 years.  I think it's have a good future .
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
March 04, 2018, 09:26:41 PM
From now i did . and still why ? because ETH had a lot smart contract with them and thei affiliate already more serious developt their project
with token that built smart contract by erc20 .

another reason i why still thinking this the most potential coin because demand will more grow and coin will be more popular day by day.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
March 04, 2018, 09:24:02 PM
I SUPPORT eth as its the most influential crpyto currencies with the high potentiality to be the best alternate of btc. And i bileive i havent been betrayed yet. Theres are lots of project running on eth based project which offer tockens have also resulted in good amoint profit to my investments.
There are lots of other project like i would love to say. Decent is one of them. Like the way i did you can also make by judging the project like decent (DCT).
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 09:22:49 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
  I AM WITH Ethereum all the way
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
March 04, 2018, 09:18:16 PM
yes. because I like ethereum and no longer replaced. and my support continues here. Many of my friends are supporting the ethereum. because ethereum can greatly help me in my future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
March 04, 2018, 09:14:48 PM
I predigt a bright future for ethereum. Ethereum is a good plattform where you can code everything. At the moment just to few people are using the whole potential of the plattform. The most people are using it just to create tokens. Also the value from Ethereum will rise a lot in the future. So with ethereum you cant d anything wrong!
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
March 04, 2018, 08:25:47 PM
Yes still I support Ethereum. Because I think it's have a good future . And I hope it will give us a better future.
Ethereum network still needs to improve more before become the next 1st cryptocurrency after Bitcoin in the future.
Because only cryptokitty enough to make the Ethereum network has problem, I do not think it has enough capaty to confirm all the transactions of the world with 8 billion users
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
March 04, 2018, 08:13:56 PM
I think it is always good to support ethereum.This topic had started few months ago. But still eth is playing a main role in crypto market. Therefore without any doubt I believe ethereum will become more important digital currency in future.
Activity: 268
Merit: 109
March 04, 2018, 08:12:21 PM
i think you are not thinking well.Ethereum got problems but less than other coins.Still ethereum is the best way of transport data
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
March 04, 2018, 08:09:46 PM
Im support all coin here, because they are profitable. loss some coin or money cause they dont to smart when trading or join ICO. basically, our knowledge is usefull to make us success or not.
ofcourse, but sometimes things are getting harder, even with pretty good analysis, and it will not guarantee you to succeed in the future. btw I also still like ethereum
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 07:46:36 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

I do like ethereum , it has a great block chain and good platform, there so many investors are loyal to the ethereum thats why ethereum will never become shitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
March 04, 2018, 07:39:08 PM

Ethereum is one of the most popular and promising projects available in the market right now and i still believe in it. Many people consider it as master of all smart contracts and it is the most popular platform for hosting new projects and ICOs. It also has a really strong development team. So i think that it can grow to really huge heights in the coming months and you can expect it's price to cross the 4000$ make by end of this year for sure.

Well, all of you mention above is big right because all of them etehrium has very huge supporter behind it.
Etherium actually has a chance to surpass bitcoin regarding the marketcap but not the price because etherium has around 4x more than bitcoin supply.
Ethereum has GPU companies support, but while Bitcoin has Asic miner and many new investor support.
The total number of users of Ethereum from smart contract and its service are lower than Bitcoin at current.
We have a long time to make Ethereum better than Bitcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 05:56:02 PM
Etherium is next to Bitcoin.I still support etherium even if it has a different negative news about it.we never please everyone if they tell their opinion in one thing.For me etherium is one of the best coin next to Bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
March 04, 2018, 05:46:30 PM
Yes of course! Eth is a good project and it will rise day by day and so I support still ethereum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 05:43:46 PM
yes still i did support Ethereum.Ethereum have  future for life.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 12:51:36 PM
Yes, I still support ETH but with recent news about the vulnerability of it from hacking issues, I am quite disappointed with it. I hope they can make it more secure so that many people can have a peace of mind.

I like the Ethereum. Although, Yes, he has a number of drawbacks, but I am sure that the team will cope with them. I think there's no perfect coin at the moment.
Jump to: