Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 129. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 08:04:01 AM
for me the ethereum is second in importance after bitcoin, for which I observe and invest and with these investments I am very pleased
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 03, 2018, 08:01:50 AM
Yeah, of course, Etherium is one of the powerful crypto currencies here and of course it will show us a good results in the near future.
Yes, I wpuld still support bitcoin because I have been profited from ethereum way back I'm new to this world of cryptocurrency.  Ethereum is also a big part of crypto world that exists aside from bitcoin and Ethereum also possess a good status and stability in the blockchain though ethereum also undergoes price varying anytime.
Activity: 252
March 03, 2018, 07:57:48 AM
Yeah, of course, Etherium is one of the powerful crypto currencies here and of course it will show us a good results in the near future.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 07:55:20 AM
ethereum I think the best coin, in addition, neo is progressing successfully on the same path
I think these two coins will be great.

I support ethereum with all of its great potential. But why do it has to switch its algorithm from pow to pos? Pos is the biggest scam ever. Rich people gets even a lot richer for doing actually nothing rather than being rich in the first place. It is not decentralized at all compared to pow where you are paid for working Undecided

Maybe cause its hypocritical pretending to make the world a better place by wasting large amounts of energy calculating garbage?
Activity: 182
March 03, 2018, 07:51:22 AM
I believe in Ethereum. Yeas, it really has a powerful lobbyists, but in my opinion it's a positive side. I suppose, Eth will be about 1300-1500$ in the near future as soon as there will be a new bullish growth.
Of course today there is already a lot of technologies that are more perspective or more tech-intensive and probably in the future we will see new crypto-gigants. But today Ethereum is already  Blockchain which works and solve a lot of its tasks.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
March 03, 2018, 07:37:07 AM
yes i still believe eth. in the end this year i think will reach at heast 1200-1300 dolar
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
March 03, 2018, 06:58:22 AM
You have just ask like one year ago but i was supporting etherum, i am and i will be couse this coin for me will never say stop even if we talk about price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 06:56:25 AM
Ethereum network is one of the fastest with low transaction fees, so there is no reason to stop supporting Ethereum. It is a very stable coin and it grows gradually. Ethereum community is very active and even having many ICO under its name. There is a great future with ETH.
I support, ethereum this is one of the most successful projects for the entire existence of crypto currencies. This project has already proved its worth and I think it has all chances for future development. Constantly there are news about the further development of the project and it makes me very happy.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
March 02, 2018, 06:59:32 PM
since ETH will end up very quickly with Casper and PoS, this is a very short race to an unknown place.

You can support whatever you want it. Once in PoS , the value of the coin (as it will not depend on trading like now) will only depend on real value. Real contracts, real apps, real life. And we all know that is going to bring price down. Way down.

So yes, support it, while you can.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
March 02, 2018, 06:55:59 PM
The future of ether, the number of new companies that go on the ETH platform every day more and more, and it is generally well contributes to an increase in the price and demand for Eth
Activity: 238
March 02, 2018, 05:11:22 PM
Ethereum network is one of the fastest with low transaction fees, so there is no reason to stop supporting Ethereum. It is a very stable coin and it grows gradually. Ethereum community is very active and even having many ICO under its name. There is a great future with ETH.
Activity: 70
March 02, 2018, 01:00:39 PM
Ethereum is giving the most projects bases on the ERC20 protocol. Right now it's no turning back for it. It's either forward or forward. Now way back
Activity: 182
March 02, 2018, 12:59:24 PM
Yes, I still support ETH but with recent news about the vulnerability of it from hacking issues, I am quite disappointed with it. I hope they can make it more secure so that many people can have a peace of mind.
Activity: 307
March 02, 2018, 12:22:20 PM
We must stay faithful to the Etherum. This was the coin that first started the ICO  fever. It still has its up and downs, but if we must bear in mind that it is still popular coin on the market. Yes, the price is not as we hope it to be but in the future, its value will go up for sure.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 12:10:38 PM
I trust the Ethereum and predict its growth.Because the applied air technology smart contracts gives him a lot of popularity among large corporations interested in the application using it.It is a contract.which occur automatically without human intervention, this is its advantage over Bitcoin.And for some reason I am sure that the total market capitalization of Ethereum may exceed the capitalization of Bitcoin this year.And if more players from the sector of large investments -will begin to buy Ether as a financial tool,the demand for Ethereum can get explosive!!!!I recommend investing in it!!!!!!!
Activity: 255
Merit: 11
March 02, 2018, 11:11:50 AM
No matter what happens. We still support ETH not only ETH but all the cryptocurrencies that once provide us all the opportunity to be with them. You know, nothing is forever. Let's just appreciate the good things that this currency provide us. Most of all, support still and we don't know in the future.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
March 02, 2018, 11:09:32 AM
Yes I still support Ethereum because Ethereum has a real life use for their project which is smart contract and as more people adopt blockchain technology the use for Ethereum will keep going up.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 02, 2018, 11:07:25 AM
ethereum I think the best coin, in addition, neo is progressing successfully on the same path
I think these two coins will be great.

I support ethereum with all of its great potential. But why do it has to switch its algorithm from pow to pos? Pos is the biggest scam ever. Rich people gets even a lot richer for doing actually nothing rather than being rich in the first place. It is not decentralized at all compared to pow where you are paid for working Undecided
Activity: 644
March 02, 2018, 11:04:02 AM
Etherium is very popular now, but they must take care of unlimited supply of their tokens. This is an inflation model and wont be good for long-term investors.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
March 02, 2018, 11:02:35 AM
100%! I support ethereum and I will keep supporting ethereum! Ethereum is the only altcoin that is getting close to the status of bitcoin in terns of uses, security and much more. We all waiting for the day ethereum will overtake bitcoin and become no one cryotocurrency if it is just one day, I believe it will happen
Jump to: