Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 126. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
March 05, 2018, 03:07:57 AM
I support Ethereum, a lot of the projects I support are running on the Ethereum network. We all know Ethereum will scale and grow with time. It's a nice platform
so do I. I also monitor the progress of Ethereum which is getting better now. and it seems that Ethereum is improving its network to several existing projects. this can increase investor interest.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 02:43:15 AM

I think the number of times ETH has failed is what makes it stronger as every time it fails, a revision is done to make it better. I think the 'Powerful lobbyists' are only there because they believe in the potential ETH, i still believe in it and supports it too.
Activity: 98
March 05, 2018, 02:15:42 AM
Ethereum is one of the most popular and most stable ICO on today's cryptocurrencies market. I don't know how you can support its success?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 108
March 05, 2018, 02:05:03 AM
I will support ETH whatever will happen because it's the first coin I got when I first got to know bitcoin and I hope there will be better than ever so as not to be disappointed with who likes ETH.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 01:57:52 AM
Yes! I still like ETH coin, at the moment i thinks is good and more. thanks
same because i will never leave etherium because this coins helps me alot whenever i go or it takes etherium is always there for me
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
March 05, 2018, 01:57:02 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
Yes, no matter what happen i still suport the ethereum because since im new here the ethereum are one of the trusted coins among the all. And not only that the ethereum are moe stabilize compare to the other, so when the ethereum got an problem and issues i'd still here to support the ethereum because i  believe that the ethereum is the future coin
Activity: 706
March 05, 2018, 01:54:47 AM
Ethereum have a good value and also have strong platform and many project in crypto currency and what the people do is to keep investing in ethereum. Im really still support of ethereum project because it has a promising value in the market.        
Activity: 504
March 05, 2018, 01:54:24 AM
I support ETH as most of the coins now following smart contract idea used by ETH Developers.ETH is in hot debate now a days.ETH price is stable and growing at slow rate.In Atlcoins ETH is the most reliable and profitable coin and above all its price is stable not fluctuating much.So ETH seems ideal with respect to investment and technology point of view.I have good quantity of ETH and i am expecting my profit to grow at a high rate with growth of ETH.Many people are now attracted toward ETH because ETH is stable and higher return is more clear in ETH.Despite recent drop in prices ETH did not go down like BTC and maintained its price to an extent.After BTC all my sympathies are with ETH.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 05, 2018, 01:45:13 AM
Yes. Despite many failed investments, I still hold a considerable number of ethereum based tokens. Also most of the ICOs I joined is still ethereum based.
Activity: 154
March 05, 2018, 01:38:34 AM
yes I strongly support ethereum coins because Ethereum Prices fluctuate, where prices can change significantly over time. Please use extra consideration in making a decision to buy or sell Ethereum. Bitcoin.co.id does not force users to buy or sell Ethereum, as an investment, or profit-seeking action. All Ethereum trading decisions are independent decisions by users.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
March 05, 2018, 01:29:13 AM
Yes,I strongly support Ethereum.I think it is the best coin after Bitcoin.Also, it has many advantages.
Activity: 149
March 05, 2018, 01:21:30 AM
Ethereum is good in the market because of its on advantages. I still supported for many reasons.Ethereum is very good for trading and its market is very stable in compare to others.
Activity: 126
March 05, 2018, 01:03:06 AM
Distributed self-governing organizations established on the platform of the etheric square are self-reliant and self-reliant, which poses great challenges to existing contract law, property rights and corporate responsibility. Distributed autonomous organizations are not governed by existing laws and are controlled only by their own code.

Proponents of the ETH argue that we do not need laws to control technical code. In fact, if decentralised bitcoins are designed to withstand the corruption and inefficiency of the existing financial system, then etheric is designed to reconstruct the entire legal system! Partly involves the government decentralization law concept, everyone can freely in its own contract implementation of create your own rules, in the foreseeable way to create a rule system interaction with others, contract both sides do not need to trust each other.

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 05, 2018, 12:55:14 AM
Yes! I still like ETH coin, at the moment i thinks is good and more. thanks
so true. at this time Ethereum is experiencing a pretty good improvement. this increase is a sign of the success that awaits Ethereum. hopefully, Ethereum is able to maintain and improve the results given.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
March 05, 2018, 12:27:18 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

This is an old post. I hope OP can see the growth of Ethereum today.
Many ICO using Ethereum platform these days, and still unbeaten. Closest competitor right now only NEO project.
Regarding your question, I can say yes! I still support Ethereum project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 12:20:22 AM
Certainly yes! Because it has great opportunities and a good future! With the help of the block system, a lot of problems will be solved! So we are waiting for his next upsurge, let's hope that this will be in the near future! I wish everyone good luck and good ICO!
Activity: 210
March 04, 2018, 11:33:28 PM
of course, I still have this coin and still will keep investing in the ethereum because I think it will still have a high value and will be very good for the future.
Activity: 110
March 04, 2018, 11:18:09 PM
All my money is in one basket ( ETC ) DYOR
Activity: 126
March 04, 2018, 10:52:09 PM
Well, for me, I still support ETH and still believe it will have good future.
Perhaps not in the near future, but I am talking about few years investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 04, 2018, 10:46:29 PM
Although Bitcoin is the first and best in crypto-currency & after bitcoin ethereum is in the second place in price.The number of other altcoin users is placed far lower than that of bitcoin and ethethereum,so there is no altcoin without ETHEREUM which can goes faster than Bitcoin in near future.

It is big true even bitcoin is the  number  one in the price while Eth will be partner  in second place in the price even if dump or pump. Maybe There will be no one will support Eth if some of the alt coin will not support on there respective alt coins so the price will be low , but if ETh will support as well some of the alt coin maybe there is possibilty the price will pump.

Pump or dump is depending on demand in the market. Since etehrium has so much support from its supporter, i am sure that etherium price will be pumped by its supporter soon or later. 
Jump to: