Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 128. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 12
March 04, 2018, 12:40:47 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
Ethereum is one of the most popular and promising projects available in the market right now and i still believe in it. Many people consider it as master of all smart contracts and it is the most popular platform for hosting new projects and ICOs. It also has a really strong development team. So i think that it can grow to really huge heights in the coming months and you can expect it's price to cross the 4000$ make by end of this year for sure.

Well, all of you mention above is big right because all of them etehrium has very huge supporter behind it.
Etherium actually has a chance to surpass bitcoin regarding the marketcap but not the price because etherium has around 4x more than bitcoin supply.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 12:35:28 PM
Yes still I support Ethereum. Because I think it's have a good future . And I hope it will give us a better future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
March 04, 2018, 12:16:56 PM
I have sold my ETH for 350$ and i regret now, i was not patient, and i couldn't hold anymore, i sold jsut before the pump of december,i still think it is a really good crypto which continue to stay next BTC
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
March 04, 2018, 11:39:13 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Ethereum is one of the most popular and promising projects available in the market right now and i still believe in it. Many people consider it as master of all smart contracts and it is the most popular platform for hosting new projects and ICOs. It also has a really strong development team. So i think that it can grow to really huge heights in the coming months and you can expect it's price to cross the 4000$ make by end of this year for sure.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
March 04, 2018, 11:32:29 AM

I've tried to look deep i to ethereum and understand whats so special about its technology that makes it so special but most of the times its the same tech that other coins run on. The financial backing its having however give it room to carryout a number of projects, some of which might just be test projects, and still maintain its market market cap. ETH is not as magical as its believed,
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 03, 2018, 03:37:58 PM
Yes I still support because there is no better altcoin.They make new coin everyday but ethereum is still best altcoin.
Most of the new coins are already scam.
Activity: 868
Merit: 509
March 03, 2018, 03:28:02 PM
I still support Ethereum with trading it on exchangers and I used Ethereum to and I know about the risk losing money with invested into ethereum. Because I think Ethereum does offer a good product.
I agree with you. It seems to me that ETH is now the most powerful project. Sometimes it seems to me that ETH is much better than bitcoin technologically. The bulk of my money is invested in ETH.
Activity: 350
March 03, 2018, 11:41:56 AM
I believe in Ethereum, I believe that it is one of the best altcoins in the cryptocurrency. Also on his platform a lot of coins. This year the Ethereum is projected to grow to $ 5000.
Activity: 228
GIF by SOCIFI
March 03, 2018, 11:37:01 AM

Yes, I support. Why should we stop liking and supporting Ethereum. It’s doing good and steady in its growth path.

Most ICO and bounty campaigns are linked to Eth, token sale/purchase is through it. How come, we deny it’s important in crypto world.

The price of any crypto currency is not determined by the lobbyist, it depends on demand and supply along with the regulatory laws world over.

Activity: 406
March 03, 2018, 10:06:03 AM
I always support ethereum since i entered cryptocurrency. From the moment i saw this coin i became a fan. I don't know how to explain why? But thats what i feel when i saw ethereum.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 09:13:16 AM
Yes I'm still supporting etheruem because this token will be the next bitcoin in crypto world base on some speculation and supporter who support on it. Also ether now is the based of most ICO and most of ICO now are implementing ethereum blockchain. Because of the support of ICO to ether, I believed that it is the new era of ether in crypto currencies on digital world.
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 03, 2018, 09:11:18 AM
for me the ethereum is second in importance after bitcoin, for which I observe and invest and with these investments I am very pleased
I do agree, ethereum become more popular nowadays because almost all ICOs are ethereum base, that's why its gaining more demand day by day.
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
March 03, 2018, 09:03:58 AM
I do still support the Ethereum project, however I do not hold any Ether anymore.

I now put most of my money in NEO as my crypto-bank.
This is since NEO pays me a generous 4 to 6 %/year worth in terms of NeoGAS + it is pretty stable and its price is expect to only get stronger into 2018.

ETH is a safe bet, however there is a war brewing against the ETC community making it unstable + any significant improvement on it will be slow due to the already large user-base (demanding backward-compatibility + consensus amongst miners). Also due to its already very high MCAP, the %Gain possible is so much lower than what NEO can easily accomplish (given the same amount of new investors injection of funds).

VeChain will be doing the same soon once the VEN token gets linked to their new "Thor" coupled currency btw.

There are some ppl who are speculating on NeoGAS as a much better buy in the shorter term than NEO, as the demand for GAS will skyrocket as more NEO-based ICO pops up; while NEO's value (the stock issued that generates GAS) will increase significant as the amount in circulation reaches its max supply.

Also, in terms of ICO capable cryptos, I do not trust the WAVEs team, and had sold all my waves coins after finding out that they have plagiarized code from the super hardworking and capable Cardano team of PhDs w/o even crediting them. Also the very need of Wave's team to use other team's codes do not speak well of their own ability to innovate and competence IMO.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
March 03, 2018, 09:00:55 AM
This year should bring a very large growth and development of this coin.I believe that this is the most promising asset for the future

It is possible. A lot of tokens are coming out, based on ETH platform. The trading volumes are going up every month, and IMO Ethereum is giving Bitcoin a run for its money. I would not go to the extent in saying that ETH is going to replace BTC, but in the future I am sure that the growth of ETH will be more than that of BTC.
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
March 03, 2018, 08:58:28 AM
This year should bring a very large growth and development of this coin.I believe that this is the most promising asset for the future
Activity: 198
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 08:52:35 AM

i think that if some currency can give BTC a run for it's money it's ETH
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 08:45:12 AM
It is still one of the more stable currencies! I do support
Activity: 200
March 03, 2018, 08:40:10 AM
For so many years until now i still support ethereum because at ethereum i feel much comfortable to invest due to it's stability at the market. We can rely at ethereum that's why it always stands next to bitcoin because of it's capabilities to stay and grows at the market. As a matter of fact most ICO projects are base at ethereum ERC20 and that makes them popular that many people used ethereum flatforms as their way of payments and transactions.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 08:23:19 AM
I agree with you, my friend! But if not investing in ETH - which coin would you offer?
This is majority's logic because they are not large investors and their aim is to get rich by investing something, so they are looking for something well known and famous, superficially looking at schedules and they get a result that they deserve, without analyse and any technical skills.
And only present with huge investability get another profitable results.

I think you are right because ETH is such a good investment. With ETH many opportunities are open. People would really prefer the most reliable and justifiable investments. With profitable results you must come witha good decision making in trusting in such investments. Knowing the fact that Ethreum offers good status and stability. So its economically wise to invest in.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
March 03, 2018, 08:04:17 AM
I agree with you, my friend! But if not investing in ETH - which coin would you offer?
This is majority's logic because they are not large investors and their aim is to get rich by investing something, so they are looking for something well known and famous, superficially looking at schedules and they get a result that they deserve, without analyse and any technical skills.
And only present with huge investability get another profitable results.
Jump to: