Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 17. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 02:27:11 AM
I still do like ethereum, there are so many instances where ethereum had been almost as close to bitcoin. So I think it still has the potential of reaching greater success in the future. Yet for now it is not actually making that much progress but still is second to bitcoin. I have observed at time when I saw ripple had a bit of an influence from ethereum during times when bitcoin falls very low in the market. With this observation I am thinking that ethereum may have the chance to get so close again to bitcoin in terms of price even with the failures that you have mentioned. But anyway thanks for the information.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
July 30, 2018, 02:21:43 AM
I always support ethereum because ethereum has bright potential in the future.

do not have to invest all your money into ethereum but at least there is little.
Activity: 111
July 30, 2018, 02:19:58 AM
Yes, I still believe in etherium and I will support it .
Activity: 252
July 30, 2018, 02:18:50 AM
I used to keep a lot of eth but I found that I did not have much profit from it so I joined and bought some Buddy. I think this is a project that will help me increase my profits
Activity: 13
July 30, 2018, 02:16:42 AM
I support for ETH and ETC also
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 11:09:05 PM
well I transfered my btc to eth 'casue aug1 is coming but will transfer again after aug1. so i'm 50/50 supporting ETH

Me, I support ETH just like Bitcoin. It is second most trusted coin next to Bitcoin and has promising potential.
Activity: 28
July 29, 2018, 11:03:41 PM
It is the incumbent in its particular crypto niche and will probably be difficult to dislodge. If EOS can be all it aims to be then ETH might be in for a battle, but EOS has a terribly lengthy path towards fruition of its goals. I threw a very small amount of money into EOS because I think it has a slim chance of being an ETH killer. With all the support that ETH has I think that it's probably going to be here for the long-term. I forecast $1000 ETH by the end of this year.
Activity: 209
July 29, 2018, 10:54:25 PM
I believe my answer is yes. Not only mine, It's most of the others answer too. I agree Ethereum had some bad times. But Eth became the base of most of the other altcoin and many ICOs runs on Ethereum network. So Ethereum has a very strong foundation. Eth dump more than 50% than last highest limit. Sure guys on huge lost who purchased Eth in that time. But I hope Ethereum will recover soon. And Hacker attempts not the fault of Ethereum. Its the fault of users. So, because of the all of the above we support Ethereum.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
July 29, 2018, 10:52:20 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

I beg to disagree if "Ethereum" reach its current value that's because it has a demand for its used (Smartcontracts) and gas! losing money is just normal if you doing things that might you lose it, specially trading and even in the forex I don't really understand what are you really mean off. if Ethereum was devalued from ATH $1300 to present $470 its the dictate of the market like do Bitcoins has value From $20K ATH to $8K today its that mean that you don't support Bitcoin Anymore! how Ironic this is a Cryptocurrency Business the risk is High so before everyone Venture into this kind of Investment he/she must know the Consequences lying ahead.
Activity: 196
July 29, 2018, 10:24:02 PM
yes, I still support ETH, and I know ETH is very important in some ico projects with transfer and distribution fast enough, and also ETH has been accepted as ico payment, there may be some problems for ETH about hacking vulnerability, I am disappointed from news of problem about hack . but I still believe ETH will be the best in the next year and can solve the problem well.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 29, 2018, 10:06:04 PM
For sure I am one of the Ethereum fans ,Ethereum been the second most popular crypto has gain a very strong reputation that will endure for a long time in the cryptocurrency industry, so, no matter what ETH is the king of Altcoin.
Activity: 29
July 29, 2018, 09:58:58 PM
in spite of the constant bumps in the path of eth it still promises and continues to deliver, the projects they have on the way are very promising, and so far I do not see that any project has as much future as eth, just having smart contracts and being the bastion and base for many ICOs I see an infinite utility, of course, that does not mean that it can not be replaced by a better in the future but so far remains a leader in its field
Activity: 140
July 29, 2018, 09:56:57 PM
I support ethereum because of my future ethereum I am very confident it will be good because of the increasingly increasing demand of Ether from day to day which causes the price to increase, even though it is explained in the above post that the main purpose of Ethereum is formed not as currency value.
Activity: 88
July 29, 2018, 09:50:59 PM
Yes I still support ethereum a see a lot of potential in ethereum. Ethereum is one of trustable coins. And it is developing fast and someday it can catch up the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 70
July 29, 2018, 09:47:47 PM
Of course I do. I dont see any reason why not. Ethereum is always been one of my favorite crypto because its very reliable, stable, and it always come back from falling. In fact I think ethereum is better that bitcoin in some aspects. I more people should also support ethereum because its the foundation of other crypto out there.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
July 29, 2018, 09:38:08 PM
Supporting Ethereum through your investment is one of the smartest move you can make in crypto because Ethereum is doing great on the market as it acts as the direct competitor of Bitcoin. It has also gained the trust of many investors and have a good track record of market recovery irrespective of how worse the bear market may appear.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
July 29, 2018, 09:35:59 PM
That's true to a certain extent. One of the very main reason that people strongly (apart from the belief that ETH really does good / difference to the world) believe in ETH is because of the various strong backers (Microsoft, banks, etc) which you referred to "strong lobbyist". Then again if you have unlimited amount of investment money means you can fail as many times as you want. Take Uber for an example; Uber is still burning money after years but still there are investors rushing in to throw money even though there might be no sight of profit at all.

Totally agreed. ETH has great backers and as long as it has its network and great projects in it, it'll keep staying (and rising) here with us in my humble opinion.
Activity: 81
July 29, 2018, 09:34:57 PM
I also support Ethereum, one of my favorite coins, they have a lot of features with not very big payment.
Activity: 201
July 29, 2018, 09:30:39 PM
yes i am still support Etherium.
Eth is my favorite coin, i believe it have a good future.
ETH is a promising coin to invest. investing in ETH will bring you more profit.
i think the price will growing up in a several years later.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
July 29, 2018, 07:56:39 PM
The support for ethererum is increasing and this is not that it is being solicited for, but that the level of success achieved by ethereum and made it to be on that pedestal that will enable more adoption.
Pages:
Jump to: