Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 147. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 07:32:23 AM
Yes, Eth seems to have strongest reputation amonh corporate world at least here in Russia. Megafon, Reiffesenbank work with them. This brings hopes for the best for the whole project.
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
January 23, 2018, 07:31:37 AM
Of course I'm always support ethereum, because ethereum have a good reputation and good for invest.
and ethereum coin is good and has great market capitalization and good management.
and I think ethereum is the biggest and  succesfully altcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 07:23:33 AM
I still support ethereum. It is very effective and important coin for market. Of course It can decrease that is impossible but It will increase again. We just wait february to get better of market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 07:15:37 AM
yes i do still support etherum , because i think it will be the best altcoin in future.
Activity: 198
January 22, 2018, 10:47:06 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
i am 50/50 with btc and eth
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
January 22, 2018, 10:44:15 PM
Yes, I support ethereum. This is one of the best coins among the entire crypto currency, which performs significant functions and in which more than 52 percent of all transactions are conducted. Ethereum is used in more than ninety cases of holding all ICOs, so it is simply irreplaceable in the crypto currency.
Activity: 14
January 22, 2018, 06:56:38 PM
I will still support Ethereum despite the fact of the security past challenge it had, Ethereum remains the second best known coin and after  Bitcoin,  Ethereum is the second best acceptable coin in the world. It is used as an exchange,  It has a future. So I firmly support Ethereum.
Activity: 406
January 22, 2018, 06:52:40 PM
I think eth is a trusted coin,  and a very simple price eth able to provide breadth when looking for it and easy to get it.
I really like it and I really support it.

I also support this project and often use this coin for making payments. It seems to me that ETH is one of the most convenient coins. And the price increase of the coin confirms this.
Activity: 166
Merit: 18
SUBAJ 🔥 Digital Loyalty Card 🔥
January 22, 2018, 06:43:02 PM
I think eth is a trusted coin,  and a very simple price eth able to provide breadth when looking for it and easy to get it.
I really like it and I really support it.
Activity: 154
January 22, 2018, 06:20:59 PM
Of course! I trade in ETH much more than in BTC right now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 22, 2018, 06:19:28 PM
I am supporting Ethererum when it was only around 8$ and I am holding this coin and today I am proudly saying that my support to this coins has paid me good because at this time Ethereum is being traded around 1200$ and I am very happy with that and I am sure in 2018 it will grow more and I will get more profit from this coins
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
January 22, 2018, 06:04:20 PM
Yes I am still supporting ETH, because most ico project they used ETH based platform ERC20 where they will send their their payment using Ethereum platform. And I hold em some of it for believing that it will become next into bitcoin, only I just don't know when will it be happen but Eth was full of potentials.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
January 22, 2018, 05:51:12 PM
Of course I still support it . Ethereum improved crypto world significantly and continue doing it . It is a stable #2 and every day I hear people talking about ethereum . Half year ago most of common people know only bitcoin in crypto world . But now ethereum is well known too and it's popularity is growing day by day .
Activity: 27
January 22, 2018, 05:37:18 PM
Let's hope it hit the record high's that bitcoin once did. I am keeping fingers and toes crossed.
Activity: 57
January 22, 2018, 11:45:47 AM
criptocurrensy that supports the concept of smart contract (script).
I support ethereum, because ethereum provides the freedom to make smart contracts with the complexity of programming programs written in programming languages ​​in general.
I'm sure bitcoin users will strongly support ethereum,
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 22, 2018, 10:14:20 AM
ETH is a great coin and it always will be. Also a lot of ICO's use ETH so that is a great way to participate in the ICO.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
January 22, 2018, 04:16:53 AM
Ethereum is the second best thing that ever happen to cryptocurrency. Ethereum gas change the way and model of cryptocurrency adoption. ICO generation event that holds on ethereum gas generated wealth that could never ve possible with traditional banking method.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
January 22, 2018, 04:07:18 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
I keep my faith with Ethereum , so I will support it forever .
I think it's much better than BITCOIN, it just needs time to prove this.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 04:06:06 AM
Of course, I support ETH, as well as before, because Vitalik and his team are working very seriously on their product, if Vitalika is supported by such serious banks, then how do you think you should trust him? I think it's worth it.
Activity: 126
January 22, 2018, 04:04:43 AM

From 10-15 major coins, including bitcoin, ETH is the most stable and promising one. If you have hold it, and you will understand my perspective about ethereum in the near future.

Totally agree, it is best coin to invest now which has great potential.
+1 fellas
Jump to: