Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 183. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 07:00:46 PM
I think what you wrote is funny. Do not the lobby that support Ethereum support Bitcoin or any other coin? Sometimes you close your eyes and target Ethereum!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
December 08, 2017, 06:33:08 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
I still go into ETH. Its usability is still good. Some apps ot programs have shortcomings but doesnt mean it is the overall of it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 05:54:55 PM
Of course Ethereum lately brings us. But I think the developers will look into it. Unfortunately no alternatives!
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
December 08, 2017, 05:49:57 PM
I think I wouldn't be exageratting if I spoke behalf of most here to that ethereum is a A list altcoin and it hasn't yet valued as it deserves to be valued in matter of price
Activity: 378
December 08, 2017, 05:42:45 PM
Off course I still support Ethereum because it's staying in 2nd position in Cryptoworld. This has a big platform where everyday born some new Ethereum base Altcoin that's i think it's has a big platform. Hopeful it will give us better future.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 05:04:05 PM
Investing in Etherum is safe because I realize the potential of Etherum is huge. Now is the time to buy Etherum very well because it is currently deeply discounted for the impact of bitcoin price increases and the Etherum network is congested.
Activity: 172
December 08, 2017, 04:59:41 PM
Ethereum does have its flaws and it's not the best coin out there, however its platform is the best, I mean look at current ICOs, they are all based on Ethereum. So yeah I support it and I believe it has great potential.

I personally used too many times ethereum and erc20 tokens. I participated in their tge. But, now they have a huge problem in their blockchain. You have to pay crazy amount of money for your trades. Today my $7 got wasted due to etherdelta's slowness. I'm angry really.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 04:57:48 PM
And why not to trust? I think it is a platform that offers different characteristics for internal transactions for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
December 08, 2017, 03:25:58 PM
Ethereum does have its flaws and it's not the best coin out there, however its platform is the best, I mean look at current ICOs, they are all based on Ethereum. So yeah I support it and I believe it has great potential.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
December 08, 2017, 03:16:00 PM
What do you mean about supporting? I trade ethereum and i trade ethereum based ERC20 tokens. They are main parts of this ecosystem it is not possible to avoid from ethereum if you are a trader. So most of us supports ethereum by trading erc20 tokens.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
December 08, 2017, 03:11:15 PM
I absolutely support it. I will continue to support it because ETH allows creation of brand new worlds and opportunities on blockchain, even if it randomly creates diversity problems.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 02:42:58 PM
I always support good coin and ETH is one of them. Although it does not have an impressive growth like Bitcoin, it is still a big coin in the market with experient founders such as Vitalik Buterin. So, It also has a bright future.
Activity: 232
December 08, 2017, 02:28:30 PM
Personally I still do, I think the technology and the actual use for it is better than Bitcoin.

Bitcoin just has the name and has been around longer.
Activity: 32
December 08, 2017, 02:24:32 PM
Yes. Eth is the best platform for smart contracts. I think on the long run it will be one of the few coins that will survive.
Activity: 50
December 08, 2017, 02:01:20 PM
Yes, I still support ethereum because I believe that with our continuous support  it makes this coin more powerful and grow. Ethereum mark its own positive signature by slowly and surely increased it's value.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
December 08, 2017, 01:56:38 PM
It's amazing how much difference just 6 months can make.  From when the original poster made this thread to now, the price of ethereum has shot up quite a bit!

But, of course, the price isn't the only thing that people should look at when deciding if a company should be supported.

I, personally believe eth has a lot to offer.  If scammers use the technology to make shitcoins it isn't a reflection on the platform itself, but rather people doing what they have always done.
As far as cryptokitties putting huge strain on the network, yes that is a problem, albeit an unprecedented one.  Show me someone that predicted, anticipated, and prepared for a freakin cat collecting game to produce TONS of eth transactions and clog up the network?

I have read a lot of opinion pieces and article about how eth is just a huge scam, but honestly I haven't found anything that amounts to more than just noisy children without anything to back their claims.

This leads me to believe in the project, and see shortcomings as part of the development process rather than an entirely failed company that needs to just die.
Activity: 263
December 08, 2017, 01:50:12 PM
Yes! I still like ETH coin, at the moment i thinks is good and more. thanks
I also like Ethereum because of that i invested some small portion of my asset to ethereum and consider investing the large portion on some high profitable altcoins e.g. Dash, Zcash, and Monero.
Activity: 234
December 08, 2017, 01:38:07 PM
Yes I do, I think they have had a hiccup this week with the crypto kitties but just look where they have come from. Start of January a ETH was less than 20 bucks.

I strongly believe that they are the only alt coin that can come close to catching Bitcoin and I honestly look forward to seeing what it can achieve in 2018.
Activity: 112
December 08, 2017, 10:32:05 AM
I think Ethereum will Increasing again. Ethereum is a good platform to build an ICO ontop of.
so i always support Ethereum. it is a big project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 08, 2017, 10:07:41 AM
Ethereum really inspires confidence...there are really professionals behind it and it's felt
Jump to: