Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 188. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
December 03, 2017, 02:03:37 PM
Yeah, i will support ETH as i support Altcoins, Ethereum still have best moment in 2018. As we can see the price is good now
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 01:35:13 PM
Hell yes. That $500 pump gave me a nice payday
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
December 03, 2017, 12:30:55 PM
With all the hype around Bitcoin any coin from CMC 100 is profitable investment.
ETH is promising. Let as see DEX and tokens working properly, than we can judge.

A lot of things we can do with ethereum ,
The projects involved ethereum chain is getting popular , people also love to support it time after time ,
Can't see any reason why ethereum should be abandoned and instead growing faster!
I do believe the potential growth of ethereum is still widely opened.
Activity: 268
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
December 03, 2017, 03:33:13 AM
I believe so much about the platform of Ethereum, that is why I am saving Ethereum every time I got money because I know in the future it will have a great role. Bitcoin and Ethereum, whatever happens I will be their bagholder forever.  Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Im the very decease you pretend to be
December 03, 2017, 03:27:21 AM
With all the hype around Bitcoin any coin from CMC 100 is profitable investment.
ETH is promising. Let as see DEX and tokens working properly, than we can judge.
Activity: 420
December 02, 2017, 03:18:48 PM
I think we should keep! He'll grow up that's for sure!
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
December 02, 2017, 02:53:03 PM
Yes, I still support Ethereum. Ethereum will help developers and deploy decentralized applications. Any centralized services can be decentralized with Ethereum. Of course, its price fluctuated from time to time. But it still remains an excellent crypto currency, which has a number of advantages that other projects lack.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 02:46:00 PM
I sold all my eth for ada back in October

We'll see what happens. So far I made 4x.
Activity: 322
December 02, 2017, 02:37:37 PM
Yes ofcoarse, I will support this super altcoin at the end. Ethereum really amazed me that now its getting hit in the market. So I won't be tired of keeping Ethereum forever.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 02, 2017, 02:28:47 PM
Ethereum is a smart-contract platform with unlimited use cases. It has a strong developer team with a clear roadmap to improve scalability (including a true genius like Vitalik), thousands of developers working on Dapps and Enterprise support (Ethereum Enterprise Alliance with almost 200 members).

Bitcoin is the digital gold, Ethereum will be seen as digital oil as the platform will be used more and more in the coming years.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 01:57:03 PM
ETH provides wide opportunities for everybody: fast TX for users, smart-contracts/testnets for devs, conditions for investors. I think ETH will breake 1000$ next spring, yeah!

Yes, ETH has all the conditions for achieving such a high price in a modest time. This is a unique project. And the development team is constantly making this coin better and more popular
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
December 02, 2017, 01:17:10 PM
ETH provides wide opportunities for everybody: fast TX for users, smart-contracts/testnets for devs, conditions for investors. I think ETH will breake 1000$ next spring, yeah!
Activity: 308
Merit: 119
December 02, 2017, 12:12:02 PM
I work with Bitcoin but if i was given an alternative i would defenitly choose Ethereum.as it's very promising and seems to have a good future just from analyzing its chart you could understand why it's so great.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
December 02, 2017, 11:40:29 AM
Yes I still support Ethereum. When it was first released I had doubts about it, and Vitalik.
But after some more years, I start to see his success. And I start supporting ethereum.
Activity: 420
December 02, 2017, 11:37:32 AM
Yes, I believe in this coin and in this project. Thanks to the fact that I invested my money in this coin, now my capital has increased significantly. I think that this project will continue to develop
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 02, 2017, 10:46:42 AM
I continue to support whatever happens to ETH, the rate has risen because of the BTC exchange rate, its future will be very bright, and I believe that it will rise to the top in the next 2018 Wink
Activity: 598
December 02, 2017, 02:25:03 AM
Ethereum is good coin, Ethereum coin has great market capitalization with expert and good management team and good technology and Ethereum coin is good value able coin because it is the need of new ICOs because Ethereum provides the quality products to the new projects by saving from frauds with smart contract and latest blockchain technology make the best to the new project of ICOs,
Yes i still support erethreum because of good development and eth has a potential to grow much bigger in next few months...
Activity: 140
The Future Of Work
December 01, 2017, 11:12:50 PM
Yes I do still believe on ethereum.Even if bitcoin has its higher value and is much more profitable it can never deny the fact that ethereum is going stable also.
Activity: 70
December 01, 2017, 03:05:16 PM
The ether has a dangerous competitor, like EOS. I'm not a forecaster and I do not know what will happen next, but the term "ETH Killer" all the same means something.
am still in support of Ethereum, this is a project led by a bunch of great minds in crypto. It is trying to achieve something very difficult to do, a scalable smart contract enabled public chain. The potential is huge
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
December 01, 2017, 03:00:48 PM
I actually is still extremely supportive of ethereum. because eth is normally very great and its potential is usually very great. eth a great deal of curiosity and enjoyed the group like bitcoin.

i thin its up on your liking and dislike and if it gives you more profit than other coin then it is good for you if dont have good experience here then its means that this coin is not good .but as we can see that ETH is on the second place after bitcoin.and price is also going higher as compare to past..
Jump to: