Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 187. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
December 06, 2017, 07:41:34 PM
I still really like ETH. The recent network clogging is a bit of a worry but it still feels undervalued.
Lets see what 2018 has for it. Still worth having in the portfolio.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 07:29:39 PM
I like ETH coin,ETH has been widely accepted as the ICO payment. Cool
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
December 06, 2017, 07:20:39 PM
why is the price falling down atm?

This is due to difficulty in transaction confirmation. Network is clogging right now which delayed the sending processes.

Still I support eth and its the best time to accumulate now. Once the system recovers I think it will normalize.
Activity: 56
December 06, 2017, 07:07:04 PM
why is the price falling down atm?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 06:53:42 PM
ETH platform has been used so many company and altcoin based on the ethereum now not only that i am personally like most Eter out of the all altcoin. i would hold ether as long as i can do something in cryptoworld. Ether will go to moon even overcome bitcoin not pricing by the market cap volume.
Ethereum is still heavily supported among the users of crypto most icos comes on that platform, the problem is that heavy regulation of the ico market is slowly killing icos and this is bad for Ethereum and all the coins that want to surpass ethereum, so the devs need to do something to keep the coin relevant.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 02:55:08 PM
I have gained a lot of money thanks to Ethereum in 2017, and I believe in 2018 that I will make a lot of money thanks to Ethereum. I will continue to support Ethereum and altcoins. The world population is very crowded and  in the future all the cryptocurrency will be used.

Ethereum blochain has some serious problems at the moment. Transactions don't get confirmed and nobody can make token transfers inside the blockchain. This should be fixed immediately. The price also went down due to this.

Price is going down as whales are pushing it with sell walls Smiley
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
December 06, 2017, 01:26:14 PM
Of course I fully support ETH, lately I already buy some numbers of this altcoin. Because I can see that this coin now are in good fluctuation of prices. Maybe I just need to buy more numbers of ethereum in the market, since I was expecting more increase of this coin before end of this year.
Activity: 140
December 06, 2017, 01:17:00 PM
this ETH is really potential, till now I still support it. It had its up and down post launch as well and during end of 2016 when bitcoin was rising. But, the idea is strong. The team is dedicated and lead well. So, I will still support it for long term, may be till the end of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
December 06, 2017, 12:56:57 PM
Yes ofcoarse, I will support this super altcoin at the end. Ethereum really amazed me that now its getting hit in the market. So I won't be tired of keeping Ethereum forever.

Yes i do the support eth coins today because the value is keep on increasing and there are speculations that the value will reach $1k dollars and maybe this is possible so it is really nice to invest on eth coins because its cheaper and the value is also increasing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
December 06, 2017, 12:54:20 PM
Yes I do and I will. The best altcoin now in my opinion Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 12:49:42 PM
Because of the cats we saw that the Ethereum needs improvements, need to increase the speed of transactions. But I still believe that ETH will be the first.

I don't see any short term fixes on the horizon, but PoS is what is promised for huge scaling in the long term.
Activity: 672
December 06, 2017, 12:48:19 PM
Because of the cats we saw that the Ethereum needs improvements, need to increase the speed of transactions. But I still believe that ETH will be the first.
Activity: 89
December 06, 2017, 12:37:58 PM
Ethereum is the history of my cryptocurrency, of course i do..! probably do for a many years to come. Because clearly, it is better than any shitcoin out there that came out of nowhere that are obviously effortless schemes to scam people and enrich their own developers. I am not saying all. But surely, most of them. Ethereum has gone through a lot and survived every trial it went through and always came out better than it ever was. So i am sticking with it. Because i know that this coin will really hit it big few months from now.
Activity: 420
December 06, 2017, 12:24:44 PM
I have gained a lot of money thanks to Ethereum in 2017, and I believe in 2018 that I will make a lot of money thanks to Ethereum. I will continue to support Ethereum and altcoins. The world population is very crowded and  in the future all the cryptocurrency will be used.

Ethereum blochain has some serious problems at the moment. Transactions don't get confirmed and nobody can make token transfers inside the blockchain. This should be fixed immediately. The price also went down due to this.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
December 05, 2017, 08:14:55 PM
Yes! I still like ETH coin, at the moment i thinks is good and more. thanks
I agree with you. I also support ETH even I hold it for my investment. I think ethereum coins will have a good future. because it has a fairly high price and look for it is very easy at this time. And holding ETH also does not reduce our profits in crypto currency
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
December 05, 2017, 07:15:07 PM
Ethereum is a smart-contract platform with unlimited use cases. It has a strong developer team with a clear roadmap to improve scalability (including a true genius like Vitalik), thousands of developers working on Dapps and Enterprise support (Ethereum Enterprise Alliance with almost 200 members).

Bitcoin is the digital gold, Ethereum will be seen as digital oil as the platform will be used more and more in the coming years.
I know the power of the Ethereum community, included miner, investor, devs ... but the fact proved for me know "Ethereum is still a weak system". Just because cryptokitty used Ethereum for their platform, the Ethereum network has repeatedly encountered problems and delays, it has forced the entire user must to spend more money for transaction fees, from few cents to few dollars in past days.
Activity: 56
December 03, 2017, 03:47:05 PM
 I support Ethereum. It is one of the strongest coin right now.
Activity: 219
December 03, 2017, 03:43:26 PM
I think this is why support to ethereum. When It was falling, Everybody said that ethereum will die. But now its price around 490  dollars. now what do you think about it. I always support ethereum because I believe in it. It will raise for vert long time.
Activity: 6
December 03, 2017, 03:03:37 PM
I admit that there are so many issues involving Ethereum. Hacking is one of the major issues that they cannot hide away from. Several hacking happened on ERC20 based tokens. Aside from hacking issues, Ethereum is also battling issues about the project being unstable and does not have a really safe system. And then we have the issue of its value being floating like a bubble and is fueled by inorganic hyping. But then again, I can still observe the potential of this coin. That is why I am still holding some ETH in my portfolio.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
December 03, 2017, 02:27:14 PM
Jump to: