Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 186. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
December 07, 2017, 10:36:07 PM
As of this writing, ETH network is having issues because of this cryptokitties that floods the system and caused pending transactions and because of that the value went down for like $30-$50 however I know that this is just temporary and just a couple of days it will catch up. I'm vocal in supporting ETH since I started the journey as a bounty hunter and giving a chance to invest, I'll definitely invest in ETH.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 10:15:54 PM
The choke in the network of Ethereum is temporal . Yes I still Believe Eth will be back to form.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
December 07, 2017, 10:14:51 PM
I support Ethereum. It is one of the strongest coin right now.
Indeed, Ethereum is one of the best and popular in Altcoin. I considered next to Bitcoin, so yes I will still support Ethereum whatever happens. I know its price will get higher just like how Bitcoin gets.
Activity: 328
Merit: 20
December 07, 2017, 10:10:31 PM
I evaluate Ethereum after Bitcoin. Although there are some problem in ethereum, I am still support ethereum. I hope all problem will be solved as soon as possible.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 10:02:50 PM
When do you think ETH Will start going back up in price?
Activity: 294
December 07, 2017, 10:13:20 AM
I will sure to support ETH, I think it is very important to some ICO projects with fast transfer rate and altcoin distribution. What's more, the ETH has been widely accepted as the ICO payment.
by following the bounty of this ethereal-based program proves that I still support eth as altcoin to be collected
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
CryptoFan
December 07, 2017, 10:05:34 AM
I prefer supporting ETH than BTC, which is making me rich but which is taking value for nothing, and has 0 practical purpose except being a currency that was the first one.
Even in term of currency, most of the altcoin are faster and more secure than BTC. At least ETH has some purposes and some things that you can build around, with services and other stuff... It's not (yet), taking value because of media knowing nothing about the blockchain and speaking about bitcoin, hoping it will crash to say : "I had tell you it was a scam..."
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
December 07, 2017, 10:02:11 AM
I will also support the ETH, not only because I have invested in it, but also I think the ETH community has been built with much nice basic structure.
that means my choice is also wrong and correct by choosing eth and fully support this altcoin
Activity: 43
December 07, 2017, 09:34:03 AM
If there is one altcoin that has the inherent potential to succeed then its Ethereum. It has the biggest community in altcoins, ICO are based on it & after Bitcoin, its the next acceptable form of payment.

Hence it has the biggest probability to be a success & I support it.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
December 07, 2017, 09:31:27 AM
There's no reason for me to stop supporting Ethereum. It's just starting with it's popular smart contracts and I consider it as the bitcoin of alt coins though there is bitcoin cash and other fork coins. I do support Ethereum and does have some coins on held with it. I love to stick with Ethereum for long term holding the same with the bitcoins I'd got. This is no ordinary altcoins just like those pump and dump ones.
Activity: 106
December 07, 2017, 09:28:44 AM
Yes I do, I think it stands out from a technology standpoint and the fact that it is so adaptable. I am still a big believer that the only alt coin to come close to catching bitcoin and challenging will be Ethereum.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 02:46:21 AM
I would not say that much but yes I support, I just transferred most of the etherium to bitcoin and did not regret this decision Smiley
Activity: 137
December 07, 2017, 02:45:35 AM
I totally support ethereum and i started earning ETH now, ETH has been stablish many years and it is popular altcoin second to bitcoin it's has a great community and superb developer. Ethereum is also widely accepted by many ICO's and blockchain, many countless companies and investors uses this because the price/value is quite stable than others altcoin in market. 
Activity: 406
December 07, 2017, 01:18:47 AM

I still support ETH due to its great technology and because of its backing from software and financial institutions. Its in its early ages and has a long way to go but will march till there slowly. We can see enough momentum in 2018 , prediction apart, i see the investment huge in ETH du to the volume and its transactions done daily. They are huge . still i keep my fingers crossed to see some good rallies in ETH.
Activity: 574
December 07, 2017, 12:57:43 AM
Ethereum is the best for me i support this no matter what happen.we know that crypto kittie down ethereum transaction now but i always here to the back and moon
Activity: 112
December 06, 2017, 09:13:31 PM
Ethereum will grow and grow but it will not be like BTC which shoots up in a few days.

But over the long run, keeping ETH in your pocket while I search for new alt coins to buy is the strategy i adopt
as ETH will just keep growing.. slow and steady. Dip or Boom, it has a upward direction. So I have no stress about it.

I just focus on grabbing and trading new alt coins for short term profits. Plenty on the market now for short term trading
but I wont hold them.

Only coins I will hold for long is ETH and some of the privacy coins
Activity: 112
December 06, 2017, 08:04:20 PM
Yes, I'm still supporting and still investing/holding ethereum. I have a perspective that it will continuously grow as bitcoin simultaneously taking the lead. Ethereum is still good in long term investment.
Activity: 55
December 06, 2017, 07:59:46 PM
I was looking at the price it seems to have gone down over the past few months with no significant gains. I am hoping it will make some gains I bought some to play the market. Buy low sell high is my motto.
Activity: 140
December 06, 2017, 07:52:13 PM
why is the price falling down atm?

This is due to difficulty in transaction confirmation. Network is clogging right now which delayed the sending processes.

Still I support eth and its the best time to accumulate now. Once the system recovers I think it will normalize.
do agree friend, it's the best time to invest on ETH while the price is little bit down, but what causes ETH has problem to send and receive transaction? i curious about this one, i have some token being traded on etherdelta, i want to deposit some token on etherdelta but it keeps pending until now. hope ETH will solve this problem.
Activity: 560
December 06, 2017, 07:43:00 PM
Because of the cats we saw that the Ethereum needs improvements, need to increase the speed of transactions. But I still believe that ETH will be the first.
The speed of Ethereum transactions do need to be fixed because I think there will be a lot of coins that can compete with Ethereum, one of them is WAVES. I like waves that are now beginning to show good development.
Jump to: