Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 185. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 03:56:30 AM
I think yes there is soo many topic that look down on ethereum but i think theres many reason of that so i still support ethereum wherever what i read negative topics.
Activity: 210
December 08, 2017, 03:52:16 AM
People will still support ethereum even if the networks has a lot of issues,do to its popularity people are being blinded so yes many of the people will still use and support this coin.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
December 08, 2017, 03:38:56 AM
Of course! I still support ethereum since I know that it is the next generation of crypto after bitcoin. They have lots of projects that surely have a lot pf potential. They somehow potentially increasing also which gives us more reason to invest.

Still I am supporting eth here. Too bad it was affected and nearly crippled by a mere cat Cheesy (cryptokitties) Also in addition this bitcoin rally really makes all alts to surrender. I hope a bright future for alts in the coming years 2018.
Activity: 126
December 08, 2017, 03:35:32 AM
Of course! I still support ethereum since I know that it is the next generation of crypto after bitcoin. They have lots of projects that surely have a lot pf potential. They somehow potentially increasing also which gives us more reason to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
December 08, 2017, 03:27:06 AM
"Still" ?

..never did.

I created a scam topic on it here the day it launched in 2014.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 03:26:57 AM
Ethereum is currently the only currency, which I really use. For example sending money to other exchanges or something else. Of course it is not the most recent technology, but is that necessary?
Ethereum seems really interesting for new coins which is another fact for supporting it.
December 08, 2017, 03:13:29 AM
Of course, I still believe in Ethereum that it will bring a good future to all investors. Other coin holders and investors will give up immediately when they see that the value of ETH is dumping. That's not a good attitude, when you enter the world of crypto, you should be aware that the digital coins system is actually pumping and sometimes dumping. So you should not be worry when the ETH value drops.
Activity: 352
Merit: 125
December 08, 2017, 01:27:42 AM
Yes! I still like ETH coin, at the moment i thinks is good and more. thanks

the future of money will involve multiple digital currencies. Whereas Bitcoin is still the first and largest decentralised digital currency used as a store of value and a means of payment, Ethereum is the largest decentralised application network. There have been positive developments in the space and a big demand from our customers to add Ethereum support.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
December 08, 2017, 01:25:02 AM
Yes of course I will support Ethereum there are lots of upcomings news. If bitcoin calm down a little bit I am sure it will go up a lot
Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
December 08, 2017, 01:08:12 AM
I hope, that Ethereum will change to Proof of Stake and then I have cashflow from my ETH.
Merit: 12
December 08, 2017, 12:46:41 AM
With the network failure and security issues of this coin i will reconsider it for now,but if another issues has come i will surely dump this coin even if it is good.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 12:45:20 AM
Ethereum will retake its growing ways. Changes are happening, which have its price in a down trend, like bitcoin going wallstreet and investor turning their attention to the most attractive girl in the prom, time will swing back in favor of Eth... Ethereum has a lot more room to grow...
December 08, 2017, 12:42:42 AM
ETH is good and stabilized token than other ones. I support it, because she is constantly improving and many traders earn a lot due to it.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
December 08, 2017, 12:31:57 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

ETH will survive any circumstances and will solve all the problems that they will encounter. It will rise to the moon and follow bitcoin, no one can stop this because eth is the most reliable platform and there are many users of this. It has a great great community which allows you to socialize and making everything possible.
December 08, 2017, 12:09:46 AM
This coin would survive in 2018,after the 95% of alts will be useless and eventually dead.
Activity: 41
December 07, 2017, 11:32:08 PM

I still support ETH due to its great technology and because of its backing from software and financial institutions. Its in its early ages and has a long way to go but will march till there slowly. We can see enough momentum in 2018 , prediction apart, i see the investment huge in ETH du to the volume and its transactions done daily. They are huge . still i keep my fingers crossed to see some good rallies in ETH.

I believe ETH is its only starting point like a BTC 3-4 years ago.

When they will solve scalability problem and move to PoS, it should skyrocket.
Activity: 490
December 07, 2017, 11:14:33 PM
Yes. I think Ethereum is incredible. the only virtual currency that interests other than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is currently still the main one, but Ethereum is definitely the second after Bitcoin
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 11:09:07 PM
i still support ethereum even if i realize too what you want to tell us. but ethereum is business. this crypto currency is business and this are the roles that they have. this is natural in this world and the only thing that we can do is to go with the flow. even if they have much more profit than us or even if we have much more money that loss than we claim.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
December 07, 2017, 10:39:35 PM
Yes. I needed ethereum for my etherwallet.  I needed Gwei when I made a transaction to send, sell or swap my tokens.  Without an ethereum, I cannot buy a gwei or gas.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
December 07, 2017, 10:39:06 PM
I'll support until to the very end, like as you can see it's number two right now over bitcoin. We don't know what the future holds but like btc if you doubt you'll get left behind. Better hold ERC20 compatible tokens for long terms.
Jump to: