Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 194. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 11:52:56 AM
What's wrong with ETH? I think it's a great project and don't see any reason why people shouldn't support it. It is build thanks to a very clever man who did something extraordinary at a very young age, and wasn't expecting much of it in return. Now everyone who is realizing his genius is supporting him, and he and the core team come up with some awesome ideas on how to improve the protocol. We are talking about some serious integrations coming in 2018 anything from private transactions to PoS, something that no other protocol even consider to implement. BTC will at some point feel the pain of mining and the entire power centralization and that will somehow affect its price sooner or later.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
November 23, 2017, 08:48:16 AM
I still like the ETH and I plan to use it in the future. I think it will be improved and it will grow significantly in price. You need to take care of your safety, I'm sure that you can lose any coin if you do not protect yourself from scammers.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 06:32:18 AM
Why not my friend
Eth is the most important Coin For me and every coin holders
I have hold some eth. For 3 years, I have hold some eth.
I know Eth value 500$+ cross in 2018. so big news coming soon.
So every one hold your Eth. Its value increasing very soon
Activity: 130
November 23, 2017, 06:09:38 AM
Many sing for Ethereum praises. For all time the currency has grown more than 400 times. In my opinion Ethereum will still grow and grow.

I agree with you. In my opinion, we will see 600 dollars at the end of this year.
And maybe it will be over 1000 dollars in 2018 Smiley
Yeah, Etherum will be the new Bitcoin , it will break the new goal til in the next year for sure. I think 1k$ is the target in 2018.
Activity: 658
November 23, 2017, 06:08:22 AM
Many sing for Ethereum praises. For all time the currency has grown more than 400 times. In my opinion Ethereum will still grow and grow.

I agree with you. In my opinion, we will see 600 dollars at the end of this year.
And maybe it will be over 1000 dollars in 2018 Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 05:53:28 AM
Yes, i do. Just like on BTC, i have high hopes on ETH to reach 500usd early next year.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 267
Merit: 255
November 23, 2017, 05:52:42 AM
I was never a big ETH fanboy, but as a trader, I love it. All those ICOs underlying the massive rally this year fattened up my bank account nicely. Sure, there's definitely some greed and scams in the ICO space. And other protocols are not so far behind anymore.

But that's to be expected...... most people in the Bitcoin/altcoin space are trying to make money. Everyone's competing for a slice of that fat cryptocurrency pie. Smiley
Activity: 274
November 23, 2017, 05:48:59 AM
Of course, why wouldn't people support Ethereum? I mean, ERC-20, smart contracts, all of these new ICOs....so much of this new interest in cryptos comes from Ethereum...has it been nose diving? No, it's had a dip like every other coin...and it's up about 90 dollars in the last week...it's good, it's pretty stable too...great coin.
Activity: 518
November 23, 2017, 05:47:08 AM
Yes i still support ETH because almost campaigns from different ICOs are using an ERC-20 compliant token that runs in the ETH blockchain and that's what makes me support Ethereum. No wonder ETH is sitting next to Bitcoin in terms of market value because there are investors who invest on it which is a clear indication that lots of investors are trusting ETH.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Zichain
November 23, 2017, 05:22:42 AM
Activity: 238
November 23, 2017, 04:18:11 AM
Obviously, ETH has a considerable user base, his contract is quite perfect, and there are many projects running on him, so I think the current price may be slightly lower. Shocked
Activity: 697
Merit: 520
November 23, 2017, 03:45:23 AM
Of course still. because ETH is the second coin after btc i hold and rely on to support the future plan better. Eth has many advantages over other alt

Mainly the liquidity. I worry a bit, though, because of how overextended the market became because of ICOs. Right now, the ETH chart for the last 5-6 months looks like bullish accumulation. But if price falls under the daily mode/volume concentration ~ $275-290, bulls could start panicking. If so, we could see a very long term bear market due to the fact that the market spent so long distributing near the top.

For now, I'm still bullish, though. It looks like $800+ is on the cards.

Who can actually avoid Ethereum completely these days? Ethereum seems everywhere. In ICOs for example, almost all the coins that I am holding and buying are using the Ethereum platform. And the primary coin accepted in participating ICOs is Ethereum. And you will create an Ethereum wallet. And then you will use etherscan to check your balance. Ethereum is still second to Bitcoin for now. I don't have anything against Ethereum.

Exactly. That's what I'm talking about. But you should keep in mind that all these ICOs might start liquidating to USD/EUR at the same time if the market turns south. They need to live on this money. Everyone's happy while the market remains bullish, though....
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
November 23, 2017, 03:36:59 AM
I do not no more about Ethereum but I use it as a wallet of mine, so I'm gonna go support what I'm using even there's a problem to it and I hope they can fix what happened to this wallets.
Activity: 122
November 23, 2017, 03:27:53 AM
Of course still. because ETH is the second coin after btc i hold and rely on to support the future plan better. Eth has many advantages over other alt
Activity: 99
November 21, 2017, 02:53:55 PM
I don't see any reason not to support Ethereum anymore. Sure Ethereum has experienced some "disasters" in the past but we tend to forget that this blockchain technology is still new and in constant development. As we say in french: "you can't make an omelet without breaking eggs".
There is a love and hate relationship with most altcoins and Ethereum though I prefer to stay with Ethereum throughout the slandering writings from men.
Activity: 322
November 21, 2017, 08:42:44 AM
yes i do support ethereum. because it is in range to buy and going good in profit aswell.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
November 20, 2017, 09:51:37 PM
Who can actually avoid Ethereum completely these days? Ethereum seems everywhere. In ICOs for example, almost all the coins that I am holding and buying are using the Ethereum platform. And the primary coin accepted in participating ICOs is Ethereum. And you will create an Ethereum wallet. And then you will use etherscan to check your balance. Ethereum is still second to Bitcoin for now. I don't have anything against Ethereum.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
November 20, 2017, 09:47:04 PM
I used to work on bounty campaigns and earn altcoins as possible as i can, After the payouts has been released i exchange all the coins from ico to eth coins and that's how i keep on earning eth coins. I just do the same thing all over again.
Activity: 386
November 20, 2017, 09:41:06 PM
The Ethereum price is 0.046 btc still cheap to everyone can buy it

i will hold Eth  to  500$ end this year .
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 20, 2017, 09:28:49 PM
No reason not to hold it, ETH coins are stable and promising. I comfortably keep it, after HF ETH shipping is faster and easier.
For ETH investment is still a coin No. 1.
Jump to: