Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 196. (Read 37320 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
November 20, 2017, 07:41:54 AM
Ethereum has knows some troubles, especially with the hackings, but they are working on it. If we want to see the the glass as half full, there is room for improvement!
It's still a very good platform for smart contracts.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 07:35:23 AM
Ethereum has going beyond individual support. There are multi-nationals and corporation with deep pocket that want to see ethereum develop in to something that can aid their operation and cut cost for them. The Vitalik's Team are also working on a continuous basis in developing ethereum platform
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 07:29:15 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

Did you notice that even the ico's are banned at the china before but still eth coins manage to recover today, Those times are the time when market value are down and if you are going to look at the market price today it was really very high.
Activity: 111
GeoPin: Blockchain-based interface to the physical
November 20, 2017, 07:28:23 AM
With the community of developers that Ethereum has, it will still have a bright future ahead. Many updates coming in the next few months will position Ethereum as a top project again
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
November 20, 2017, 07:25:29 AM
I really support Ethereum all the way because I do believe Ethereum is the most trusted rival of Bitcoin. Although the value is laying low flat for a long time but next experts said beginning next year Ethereum will start to kick off.
Activity: 108
November 20, 2017, 07:13:33 AM
I still support and i will supoort ethereum because there is lots of smart contracts created on ethereum platform there is lots of ICO happening based on erc20 or above token based each successful ICO increases eth value because each transaction required some ether.
Activity: 287
November 20, 2017, 07:08:24 AM
Yes, I still support ETH which I think is very important for some ICO projects with fast transfer rates and altcoin distribution and I still support Ethereum because I strongly believe in the technology.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 20, 2017, 06:22:47 AM
Absolutely yes! Ethereum is one of the best blockchain core and source code is available on github and its free to use their kit for general purpose. Most ICOs  using it blockchain. ETH is a queen

Agree. Have been supporting it for a long time and will be doing so
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
November 19, 2017, 01:27:10 PM
ETHEREUM is slowly rising again which means the demand for ETH is growing daily as more and more people invest in ETH BASED ICOS. It has come to be so far the most popular smart contract and ICO Platform and it has room to grow. Even though there are other platforms coming like NEO, ETH is like BTC in this instance, it is the first platform after BTC to have such prominence. I like to invest in ICOS that give ETH as rewards like COSS, REALISTO, CENTRA  etc.
Activity: 462
November 19, 2017, 09:36:24 AM
Yes still I support Ethereum.
Because I think it's have a good future .
And I hope it will give us a better future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
November 19, 2017, 09:34:12 AM
Of course i do. Ethereum is a stable alt. It has crawled its way to be 2nd to btc. As you can see, the new alts are mostly lajnched through them becaude ofvits syability.
Activity: 266
November 19, 2017, 07:21:37 AM
I still support ETH, ETH has become one of the most affluent cryptocurrency. It's is  has many future like as ETH wallet. I have using ETH wallet in storing my ETH for the bounty and signature camping. I hope the value of ETH remains in future.

What do you think about LTC? In some points LTC is overtaking Ethereum. First of all I am talking about the growth of prices. Litecoin more speedy and isn’t going to stand by. This is the most interesting rivalry for me nowadays.
Activity: 168
November 19, 2017, 06:44:19 AM
Yea i still support Ethereum because its one of the best altcoins in the market. Moreover it has executed huge projects successfully.
Activity: 434
November 19, 2017, 06:38:51 AM
The answer is obvious and it is a big yes because ethereum is frequently used by a lot of new alternate coins as a exchange. And still we could observe that its value is still increasing and developing.
Activity: 210
November 19, 2017, 06:36:48 AM
I never really supported Ethereum, but what I do support is insane profits. You can't ignore that Ethereum has taken a good part of the market share and made a lot of investors rich. So even though I still don't really support them (I prefer BTC), I don't blame the investors who do  Cool

You should support it, look at the market, ethereum did lots of great things in the market. Lots of projects was based on their platform, including $50M $100M projects. I'm not a big fan of it, but I strongly support it all the time it needs.

I am also on your side! Ethereum already hosted many successful projects and ICOs on it. Technologically speaking it is also better than any other alt available. I see eth as the star of tomorrow.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
November 19, 2017, 06:31:16 AM
Well i don't know about other people but I personally do support ethereum as its value is not that small and it would be one of the best blockchain based platform. I personally think it has alot of potential. In future it may also compete to bitcoins but it is hard as bitcoins have been very successful and hard to beat by other coins. Still Ethereum has a good and stable price so it is dependable and I support it.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 04:50:44 AM
I agreed. But in future it will be the only one which will compete with the bitcoin.The monopoly of bitcoin is little disturbed because of only ETH. any other can't effect the monopoly of bit coin.so it is best.   
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
November 19, 2017, 03:49:14 AM
Absolutely yes! Ethereum is one of the best blockchain core and source code is available on github and its free to use their kit for general purpose. Most ICOs  using it blockchain. ETH is a queen
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Im the very decease you pretend to be
November 19, 2017, 03:39:24 AM
ETH is solid investment.
Like what alternatives you have?
BTC and?
They have awesome community, stable price, everything works. Technologically they are the only ones with with wide spread tokens working.
ETH is solid coin. Price does not have to go to the moon.  Ill hold it
Activity: 65
November 19, 2017, 03:37:43 AM
Whatever there is going on ATM, ETH price has bumped in recent hours and there seems to be some kind of rally going on. Good time to hold or try trade short term profit?
Jump to: