Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 198. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 03:11:16 PM
I still support ETH, ETH has become one of the most affluent cryptocurrency. It's is  has many future like as ETH wallet. I have using ETH wallet in storing my ETH for the bounty and signature camping. I hope the value of ETH remains in future.
Activity: 595
Merit: 506
November 17, 2017, 03:09:32 PM
I never really supported Ethereum, but what I do support is insane profits. You can't ignore that Ethereum has taken a good part of the market share and made a lot of investors rich. So even though I still don't really support them (I prefer BTC), I don't blame the investors who do  Cool
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 02:56:07 PM
 I like and still support ETH. It is very important to same ICO project with fast transfer rate and altcoin distribution. ETH marketing value is increasing day by day because more people believe and in investing. I hope they can make it more secure and marketing of ETH continues to grow in future.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 02:47:09 PM
My number one altcoin can't stop supporting it.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
November 17, 2017, 02:38:20 PM
Although Bitcoin is the first and best in crypto-currency & after bitcoin ethereum is in the second place in price.The number of other altcoin users is placed far lower than that of bitcoin and ethethereum,so there is no altcoin without ETHEREUM which can goes faster than Bitcoin in near future.

It is big true even bitcoin is the  number  one in the price while Eth will be partner  in second place in the price even if dump or pump. Maybe There will be no one will support Eth if some of the alt coin will not support on there respective alt coins so the price will be low , but if ETh will support as well some of the alt coin maybe there is possibilty the price will pump.
Activity: 218
Merit: 14
November 17, 2017, 05:25:05 AM
I think Ethereum is a very nice Plattform. And in the past month you see, Ethereum is very strong and its here to stay. They are many good project who are based on the Ethereum plattform, and i think ethereum will rise in the future.
Activity: 308
November 17, 2017, 05:17:57 AM
i will still support ETH because ever since it proves itself worthy than the other altcoins.
Activity: 140
November 17, 2017, 05:13:06 AM
Yes!
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
November 17, 2017, 12:39:19 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
Yes I still support ethereum it was the second coin after bitcoin.Even though for now it has a lower value Im looking forward that it has a future like bitcoin and it will rise soon ,good thing to know we may trust eth for investment.
Activity: 367
November 16, 2017, 10:10:08 PM
For Me, I support ethereum with trading it on exchangers and I used ethereum to and i know about the risk losing money with invested into ethereum .  because I think Ethereum does offer a good product.
Activity: 21
November 16, 2017, 09:44:58 PM
Will ethereum be as big as bitcoin?
Activity: 2
November 16, 2017, 09:33:00 PM
Can't see Ethereum dropping anytime soon after finding stability after such fast growth, can see it going up at a steady rate for a while.
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
November 16, 2017, 09:31:21 PM
would really like to see some of the cooler dapps launch, like Augur and Pokereum.. what is the delay?
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
November 16, 2017, 09:28:44 PM
I don't see any reason not to support Ethereum anymore. Sure Ethereum has experienced some "disasters" in the past but we tend to forget that this blockchain technology is still new and in constant development. As we say in french: "you can't make an omelet without breaking eggs".
Activity: 237
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
November 16, 2017, 09:25:10 PM
i will always support ethereum, it has become on of the most popular coin on the market second after bitcoin, also ethereum is more stable than bitcoin, so it is a good altcoins for me to invest in longterm, i will always believe eth will rise more and i surely will support eth in the future.
Activity: 966
November 16, 2017, 09:12:41 PM
in ETHEREUM all token trust, like that if we joined bounty or investment in ICO, you have support ethereum until the end, i think like that..
Activity: 448
November 16, 2017, 07:55:30 PM
I have always loved ethereum, and I that will continue in the future too. In my opinion, its price is giving hope for the future. I hope that, it will catch a good and stable price.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 07:44:19 PM
From first launched till now, i always support ethereum. I also believe that many people also use ethereum, the proof of ethereum being second largest crypto currency in the crypto market.
that's right, Ethereum is the best altcoin but there's still a decent altcoin for investment like Zcash, I think Zcash is the same as Ethereum. very stable.
Activity: 378
November 16, 2017, 07:41:22 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
sounds good, your observation is correct and informations are most realistic based on the cryptocurrencies marketcap. but all eth holders keep their faith on ethereum that it has so bright future today or tomorrow...including me. however i am now looser to hold eth but i am damn care about it.
Activity: 406
November 16, 2017, 07:31:16 PM
Yes, I still support ethereum. Ethereum is a very good innovation and platform. It makes dealing with other coins easier and convenient. Also because of ethereum, many tokens are develop and the birth of ICO's continues to rise. Although there are recent news that ethereum is prone to hacking and in fact its easy to compromise the system. People lost money through this hacking and phishing, and everytime the system is compromise, a lot of investors are affected. Technically speaking, it's not ethereum's fault at all. Yes, it's very disappointing but still ethereum has a lot of potential. Maybe they should improve its security and vulnerability to hacking.
Jump to: