Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 195. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 08:17:36 PM
I still support and i will supoort ethereum because there is lots of smart contracts created on ethereum platform there is lots of ICO happening based on erc20 or above token based each successful ICO increases eth value because each transaction required some ether.
For me ethereum is just a way of investment. Nothing more. I suppose that if there is another big player around to make investment with I will use it too.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
November 20, 2017, 11:10:10 AM
Yes i do, I am currently holding ethereum coins. In my own opinion, Eth coins is one of the reliable coins and i think that it really has the potential to grow since the value today in the market is already reaching $355.
I think the ether will soon reach $ 450 and it will be its bottom below which we will no longer see prices.
it will take time before its price goes thru that point. as you can see the price of bitcoin is rising up, and ethereum is affected by that. but then, i think ethereum will surprise us maybe next month or next year, lets just see if its price will actually increase as predicted.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 10:47:54 AM
Yes i still support ethereum because this is a big value like BTC they both higher value and very iesily sell that's why I can support the ethereum
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 10:36:07 AM
With BTC soaring all time high and BCH also getting stronger due to better mining rewards, ETH has a long path ahead to cross the $400 barrier. Must wait and watch how it tackles these two!
Activity: 336
November 20, 2017, 10:28:31 AM
Yes i do, I am currently holding ethereum coins. In my own opinion, Eth coins is one of the reliable coins and i think that it really has the potential to grow since the value today in the market is already reaching $355.
I think the ether will soon reach $ 450 and it will be its bottom below which we will no longer see prices.

I agree to that. Bitcoins also is keep on increasing, Eth coins is also like BTC they both have high demands but still the consumers are keep on holding their coins that's why the value is keep on increasing periodically in the market.
Activity: 131
November 20, 2017, 09:54:29 AM
Activity: 116
November 20, 2017, 09:49:24 AM
I'm in Ethereum for the very long term, I'm a strong believe that it's the coin with the most potential out there, even though so much money has flown into it lately, it's potential is still so much bigger. Just think of it. A decentralized place where anyone can create anything they want, Ethereum has the first mover advantage and it's only a matter of time until even more projects get started and more developers start creating products that will be used by million (and in some years) billions of people. The fact is that Ethereum is still at the very first stages and it will take a while until its value is recognized, when that happens we'll see a price increase nothing like we've seen before and ETH will eventually surpass BTC (highly optimistic about that).
Activity: 574
November 20, 2017, 09:40:36 AM
Yes definitely I still support ETH coz this more value compare to the other coin and you can easily sell it thats why I love ETH.
Activity: 420
November 20, 2017, 09:09:53 AM
I can’t say I support ethereum which means for me I don’t hold ethereum for a long time period.
Why ? because i must buy eth for sell it for buy the token during the ico. And after the ico, the companies sell their eth (a huge amount) for fiat.  It’s a little like a game of communicating vessels.
But the project in itself is great. Thanks to the Vitalick concept, he opened the way to enormous possibilities. It is also thanks to ethereum that so many ico have emerged today.
Activity: 88
November 20, 2017, 09:06:28 AM
I've always liked Ethereum as an altcoin, but i believe thing could get better now than ever.
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/billionaire-investor-novogratz-ethereum-en-route-new-time-highs/
According to this link Ethereum is en route to all time highs.
It's interesting that Ethereum has potential even after so many years it still shows signs that it can compete with Bitcoin.
And its a fact  the daily trading volume of Ether has increased substantially.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 20, 2017, 09:03:01 AM
I've always liked Ethereum as an altcoin, but i believe thing could get better now than ever.
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/billionaire-investor-novogratz-ethereum-en-route-new-time-highs/
According to this link Ethereum is en route to all time highs.
Activity: 11
November 20, 2017, 09:00:08 AM
Of course, it's the best one for the long term investment
Activity: 308
November 20, 2017, 08:49:38 AM
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
November 20, 2017, 08:31:39 AM
Ethereum is still my favorite altcoin, despite i always use bitcoin to trade, i lovebto use ethereum because it is so convinient in daily transactions, easy to trade and fast, and i usually use eth to invest in ico.
Activity: 294
November 20, 2017, 08:25:18 AM
Being in the second place next to bitcoin proves that ethereum climbs to second because of the numbers of investors, people who trust them.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
November 20, 2017, 08:04:55 AM
I prefer to hold ethereum rather than bitcoins because i am only tightening my budget. Eth coins is also good for long term investment and it was cheaper rather than investing in bitcoins but if i only have the enough amount of budget then i will still choose bitcoins over ethereum.
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
November 20, 2017, 08:00:29 AM
Do i still support Ethereum ? my answer is yes now and always this coin is significant and have a strong platform and blockchain i think the year 2018 will be a unique year for ether.
Activity: 62
November 20, 2017, 07:57:14 AM
I still support and i will supoort ethereum because there is lots of smart contracts created on ethereum platform there is lots of ICO happening based on erc20 or above token based each successful ICO increases eth value because each transaction required some ether.
Activity: 434
November 20, 2017, 07:47:04 AM
I support Ethereum only for economic gains. I don't trust its (very) long term success because of DAO hardfork incident. But I hold to get more money and more BTC in the long run. I know Ethereum will be replaced by better altcoin in the future, until that time comes I make money from Ethereum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
November 20, 2017, 07:44:01 AM
Youre a good observer sir! That was also a question stuck in my mind if i should invest in ETH than other alt. But part of me still say 'YES'.
Jump to: