Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 197. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 03:34:43 AM
After vulnerabilities,i choose to transfer my coins to LTC it has more stable market price than the ETH i hope for the best.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 03:30:51 AM
Absolutely... I think it's gonna be a great coin in the next 5 years
Activity: 129
Merit: 17
November 19, 2017, 03:28:57 AM
I still support Ethereum, but my feelings are mixed.
On the one hand, I want his value to go to the moon because of the coins that I have, and on the other hand, not.
If the price go up, this will automatically increase the price of gas and transfer costs, which definitely cannot be good  for Ethereum in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 06:42:34 PM
Yes! I still like ETH coin, at the moment i thinks is good and more. thanks
Whatever people say, I hold most my asset in ETH, after that BTC and LTC. I trust eth better than waves, etc , or other coins. the price is stable, I will not making high risk when I hold eth. I used to buy waves, i hold , in fact the price drops and can't follow bitcoin. I lost . Holding eth will not worry me because the price recover quickly when it drops.
Activity: 161
Merit: 12
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
November 18, 2017, 06:41:58 PM
Of course, ETH is an excellent coin. Ahead there are many events. I buy ETH at any price, because it always grows  Cool

Agreed, for me ETH could be the biggest coin in cryptocurrencies in the future. It is a few years away but it could happen, for now I still try to accumulate any eth when I get the chance to.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
November 18, 2017, 06:39:47 PM
Of course, ETH is an excellent coin. Ahead there are many events. I buy ETH at any price, because it always grows  Cool
Activity: 116
November 18, 2017, 05:57:20 PM
Why not, eth is 2. most traded cryptocurrency, on mid-term and long term it will make some nice gain.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
November 18, 2017, 12:49:26 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

Yes ETH may have been through bad times or the worst but I still support it, after all many projects are still under ETH. I also support ETH just because I hold ETH coins. Many big projects are still being supported under this platform so I still support ETH and I think that ETH will make-up their mistakes and rise again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
November 18, 2017, 10:27:59 AM
Yes i do because most of the new coins are using ether chain and are based on erc20. As the bitcoin has touched 7500k $ many of the people started buying and investing in etherum as it will also fly soon. So ether is always second to bitcoin so i am supporting it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
November 18, 2017, 10:24:00 AM
I still support ether and will always same as what I support bitcoin.i believe that ether has potential to be one of the highest price coin.maybe this moment its not that possible but ina latter years it will and im pretty sure of it
Activity: 57
November 18, 2017, 10:19:30 AM
In the short term, ETH is still the leading position in the field of intelligent contract, but there are also shortcomings: such as programming language is more complex, intelligent contract threshold is high, no ceiling issuance, etc. it is like the old system, but people accustomed to. Next, EOS, AE and other trunk lines will hit ETH!
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
November 18, 2017, 10:17:27 AM
Despite all the troubles and shortcomings, I continue to support Ethereum. My opinion is that Ethereum is the most stable and most developable and transparent coin on blockchain world right now.
Activity: 420
November 18, 2017, 10:16:45 AM
yes of course I still support Ethereum because this coin memupnya a bright future in the future and I invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 168
WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange
November 18, 2017, 10:11:54 AM
Yes and will always. Troubles apart!! Bitcoin will halt somewhere but ETH never will.
Activity: 238
November 18, 2017, 10:10:51 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

I like your point of view. As for me, I made good profit thanks to ETH, but eversince its price surged, I stay away far away from buying in again. The failures in the eth ecosystem are obvious and could have been avoided in most cases. There are also so many ICO projects that are pure money grab scams raising ignorant sums of money for a mere idea, even if they want to develop their product for real, who are they to raise hundreds of millions??? But for this not eth is to blame, the people that are throwing money at those projects are. Also the price is only driven through the need for Eth to participate in ICO's which is mainly due to marketing created fomo. 9/10 Token are being traded under the ICO price after the end of the crowdsale. But after all, not ETH is to blame for what its platform has become. I think there are other platforms such as ARDOR that are working towards becoming what Ethereum once wanted to be.
Activity: 67
November 18, 2017, 09:57:46 AM
I will certainly continue to support Etherum. Etherum is a very good altcoin. I have invested in it since 2016 and I have made quite a lot of money from ETH. Currently I am buying ETH to invest in ICO projects.
Activity: 350
November 18, 2017, 09:57:37 AM
I never really supported Ethereum, but what I do support is insane profits. You can't ignore that Ethereum has taken a good part of the market share and made a lot of investors rich. So even though I still don't really support them (I prefer BTC), I don't blame the investors who do  Cool

You should support it, look at the market, ethereum did lots of great things in the market. Lots of projects was based on their platform, including $50M $100M projects. I'm not a big fan of it, but I strongly support it all the time it needs.
Activity: 380
November 17, 2017, 03:27:58 PM

why not , i'm still to using ETH as a primary transferring on currency market digital.
maybe it's more simple to used, therefore I support ETH
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
November 17, 2017, 03:27:06 PM
I support Ethereum because the network allows for innovation to get out to the masses. Yes there are issues however the positives outway the negatives greatly in my opinion.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
November 17, 2017, 03:11:30 PM
Ethereum is the number wallet that i have ever make use of, it support and allow other coins to make use of the wallet by so doing motivating the birth of new coin but when we are talking about trust, i don't trust Ethereum at all. when it come to the aspect of their wallet protection, it is one of the unprotected wallet that i have ever experience. just last week my wallet was penetrated by just the change of some digit of the private key.  Ethereum don't have any means of authentication before the withdraw of any coin from your wallet which put the fund of the its wallet users at stake. 
Jump to: