Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 206. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 12:38:45 AM
Even after all that drama and hacks I still buy and will gonna keep buying ethers. I love them honestly.
Yes i will even most people are more familiar with Bitcoin, Ethereum has also gained its fair share of the market. While many might think that ethereum may be inferior to bitcoin because its price value is lower, this is actually a good thing for potential investors who are looking for means of investing other than Bitcoin.

Yes, ethereum is still very useful for creating token, it has bright future.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
November 14, 2017, 12:37:00 AM
Even after all that drama and hacks I still buy and will gonna keep buying ethers. I love them honestly.
Yes i will even most people are more familiar with Bitcoin, Ethereum has also gained its fair share of the market. While many might think that ethereum may be inferior to bitcoin because its price value is lower, this is actually a good thing for potential investors who are looking for means of investing other than Bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
November 14, 2017, 12:19:51 AM
The future of Ethereum is still promising despite some setbacks in the past and the recent and sudden rise of the bitcoincash. It is less volatile than the bitcoin which suffered a big price crash recently. My support for Ethereum will continue and I considered it as one of my best alternative currencies if the bitcoin come crashing down again.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
November 14, 2017, 12:14:36 AM
Yes! I still like ETH coin, at the moment i thinks is good and more. thanks
We like Eth coin because you can invest more eth to earn more profit and try to join some ICO to earn Eth otherwise you can support Eth to better economic growth like btc in pumping their price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
homt.net
November 14, 2017, 12:10:54 AM
First of all, my answer is yes. Because it is a coin whose future is very good. The use of Ethereum is increasing so much that day nobody really thought. But it is a good way for me as a payment medium.
Activity: 57
November 13, 2017, 11:51:38 PM
Not in love with ETH but it has so much corporate backing I'm bullish long term. It's taking a much needed rest after a massive run. Things will get better most likely Wink
Activity: 14
November 13, 2017, 11:28:53 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
As for now i dont want ethereum because of so many issues that is happening to it. It might destroy my reputation. But i am still hoping that this issues and problems will bi fixed as soon as possible because i really do like ethereum a lot. When it was still good. But for now i would suggest to everyone that stop ethereum for a while and let the developers fix these issues that keeps on bugging the system of ethereum.
Activity: 186
Merit: 13
November 13, 2017, 10:54:36 PM
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
November 13, 2017, 09:49:19 PM
I think most altcoin use ETH's smartcontrak ERC20 .. I think all altcoins that join the Eth have a reasonable price, and in the end they choose eth from the coin alt because eth investing is more profitable.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 09:31:35 PM
i always keep ETH  Grin  , the ethereum price $500 end this year , and  investor or ICOs will push  ETH to moon
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 09:29:30 PM

I'm so disappointed in ETH, when will it explode and stick to bitcoin, why it is not moving fast?

You just need to calm down, it's kinda normal that ETH holds it value for a long time after being pumped so hard back then, as you see, it's always holding its equivalent value to dollars at rate $310 and only decrease to maximum of $290.
For me, it's good, even after all these bitcoin drama, ETH stay calm and consitent, even not affected by the whales manipulation.
Activity: 132
Merit: 2
MR06Q8ZM3194
November 13, 2017, 09:26:33 PM
Of course, I'm still joining bounty campaigns because I want to accumulate a lot of Etherium. Because I believe that someday the ETH price will increase, like bitcoin.

Bounty campaigns didn't give eth sometimes,though some rewards eth, but indeed eth  canhave a big potential in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
November 13, 2017, 09:09:03 PM
Of course, I'm still joining bounty campaigns because I want to accumulate a lot of Etherium. Because I believe that someday the ETH price will increase, like bitcoin.
Activity: 364
November 13, 2017, 09:00:09 PM
because of the many variations of ethereum on the market, I am still supporting ethereum as the coin I collect
Activity: 252
November 13, 2017, 06:18:03 PM
I am still in support of Ethereum, this is a project led by a bunch of great minds in crypto. It is trying to achieve something very difficult to do, a scalable smart contract enabled public chain. The potential is huge
Activity: 448
Arabic Translator
November 13, 2017, 06:14:22 PM
of course but i don't know why ETH isn't moving . it has been in 300$ for long time !
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 05:07:22 PM

I'm so disappointed in ETH, when will it explode and stick to bitcoin, why it is not moving fast?
Activity: 5
November 13, 2017, 04:56:26 PM
It is a scam, pyramid scheme. Blockchains on blockchains, ICOs offering bullshit. Why people are impressed at anything about it but its audacity I have no idea.
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
November 13, 2017, 04:38:45 PM
Hell Yeah.  Ethereum is a great platform to develop smart contracts.  I have seen some new projects do some amazing things with these smart contracts.  They are going to grow more complex and do greater and greater things.
Activity: 225
Presale is live!
November 13, 2017, 04:35:52 PM
Ofcourse i'm still supporting ethereum and i will keep on supporting it even if it loses a hundred bucks in a night. Ethereum is based on a very strong roots and will keep on  being one of the main pillars of crypto world.
Jump to: