Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 201. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 13
The stock photography revolution
November 16, 2017, 02:19:45 AM
Ofcourse Smiley I'm still support ethereum,because this coin are confidence and it is the most popular blokchain with the biggest amount.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
November 16, 2017, 02:17:17 AM
I do! I still believe in Ethereum even though 2 weeks ago the value went down to $250+. See, ETH is a long term investment as long as there are users who supports it, it will definitely grow in the next years. Actually, I'm holding all of my earnings in a form of Ethereum.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
November 16, 2017, 01:19:12 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
You are also right if eth does not have great in lobbying, their prices will not be until now, but they also won the trust of the features they created especially smartcontract and also the wallet that supports ERC20. I'm the person who will support something if I've seen the evidence provided that he deserves to be supported, and I still support ethereum.
Activity: 317
Merit: 104
Bounty manager
November 16, 2017, 12:57:49 AM
I will always support Ethereum because this coin is very interesting and other than the coin that is in Altcoin because this coin is productive ride every its waters.
Yes, just continue support ethereum, because this coin are confident that their price in the market was increased more before end of this year. I think a little bit more time and their value in the market will reach $1000. Since this altcoin now are recovering it's better if they were hold for now our ethereum.
Definitely yes, I do support ethereum because even they were experience of some problems, I believe that after that they can immediately recovered. Also system or technology used by this altcoins are more advanced in any crypto currency in digital world. Maybe there's a possibility that if developers of this improve more their system to easily catches up the eye of some investors.

It is also a kind of gateway for tokens. So for me if ever i would participate in those kinds of airdrops, eth wallet has is an easy way to accept tokens without a hasstle. Although their is that waves platform, it is yet to be recgonized by other tokens.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
November 16, 2017, 12:54:47 AM
I will always support Ethereum because this coin is very interesting and other than the coin that is in Altcoin because this coin is productive ride every its waters.
Yes, just continue support ethereum, because this coin are confident that their price in the market was increased more before end of this year. I think a little bit more time and their value in the market will reach $1000. Since this altcoin now are recovering it's better if they were hold for now our ethereum.
Definitely yes, I do support ethereum because even they were experience of some problems, I believe that after that they can immediately recovered. Also system or technology used by this altcoins are more advanced in any crypto currency in digital world. Maybe there's a possibility that if developers of this improve more their system to easily catches up the eye of some investors.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
November 16, 2017, 12:48:03 AM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 12:47:00 AM
Yes I do. Yes it's not growing as fast as some other coing recently, but I think it has a strong potential in the future. Other coins grow mostly because of wales pumping them. ETH will grow because it's a usefull coin that has a lot of chances to be adopted by big businesses in the neares future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
November 16, 2017, 12:32:38 AM
yes of course, and almost all members here in crypto world support Ethereum I guess, and beside, Ethereum is 2nd to Bitcoin in market cap.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 12:10:40 AM
yes, i'm totally supporting using Ethereum, These altcoin helps me also a profitable income to occupied the things that i need in everyday livings.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 12:08:37 AM
What is more, speaking about 44% more transactions by ETH compared to BTC, when the guys like Raiden and Universa will deploy their products, I believe Ethereum would become times as faster that Bitcoin. So, with all respect to BTC, I believe Ethereum is the main cryptocurrency of the future (and it started its domination for me right after BTC hardfork).
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 12:05:57 AM
Of course yes, i still support ethereum with trading it on exchangers, i used ethereum to buy ICO and  Ethereum has been backed by major firms!!!
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 12:03:50 AM
Yes im and i still believe on ethereum. waiting ethereum to get bigger maybr it will takes several years but im sure it will grow bigger that we ever expected before
Activity: 115
Merit: 24
November 15, 2017, 11:55:01 PM
The cryptocurrency world is in a fuss about Bitcoin and rightly so, with the cancellation of the SegWit2x hardfork and the sudden drop in pricing by nearly $1000 per BTC. However, the price drops and news has kept Bitcoin in the limelight while Ethereum has slowly been making improvements and growing its network.

The second largest market cap coin has seen substantial use cases arise as the ICO world continues to flourish and new ERC20 and ERC223 tokens are created. Recent reports by the Ethereum Foundation indicate that Ethereum processed 44 percent more transactions than the Bitcoin Blockchain, showing the power of the Ethereum system.

Further, the total number of pending transactions for Ethereum has been stable between 30 and 300, while the same figure for Bitcoin has fluctuated anywhere from 39,000 to 47,000.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 11:43:49 PM
copper member
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 11:31:21 PM
How can you not support Ethereum? It is the most popular blockchain with the biggest amount of developers and dapps being developed on.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
November 15, 2017, 11:23:20 PM
Definitely! Ethereum is one of the safest altcoins to invest. It has promising features that will be a perfect choice for those who are looking for good investments that are less risky. Compared to other trash coins, ethereum is being utilized continuously worldwide, especially for smart contacts. It also gives reasonable profit so there's no doubt ethereum holders and investors are proliferating.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
November 15, 2017, 11:08:09 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Yes, i really support Ethereum and the ethereum team. They have a good platform that can have an easy and fast transaction we all want. There are lot of ICO and companies that has a partnership with ethereum and also tokens was listed on etherum. There are news th at eth can be hack, i dont really care because there are some people that is careless to their private keys
Of course I fully support ethereum, lately I already buy some numbers of this altcoin. Because I can see that this coin now are in good fluctuation of prices. Maybe I just need to buy more numbers of ethereum in the market, since I was expecting more increase of this coin before end of this year.
Otherwise, even bitcoin cash surpass ethereum in the trading exchange, I think developers of this coin were calling their attention to improve and make more development to this crypto currency.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
November 15, 2017, 10:59:11 PM

Yes, i really support Ethereum and the ethereum team. They have a good platform that can have an easy and fast transaction we all want. There are lot of ICO and companies that has a partnership with ethereum and also tokens was listed on etherum. There are news th at eth can be hack, i dont really care because there are some people that is careless to their private keys
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
November 15, 2017, 10:34:36 PM
I had a lot of expectations into ethereum and thought that it will become a very interesting coin with its smart contracts and the possible use for fair and honest online gambling, but somehow it was getting quiet about it and the price stagnated few months ago. That confirms your story about the powerful lobbyists that have pushed up the price, but now it appears that they have lost their power!
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
November 15, 2017, 10:27:12 PM
Ethereum support base is huge. From ICO project to users, and now a lots of people make payment on ethereum platform more than ever before using ether. I support ethereum and I will continue to.
Jump to: