Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 202. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 10:03:48 PM
Though Bitcoin is the first and best in crypto-currency and after bitcoin ethereum is in the second place in price.The number of other altcoin users is placed far lower than that of bitcoin and ethethereum,so there is no altcoin without ETHEREUM which can goes faster than Bitcoin in near future.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 15, 2017, 04:53:46 PM
In my opinion besides investing in bitcoin the next choice is better ethereum ...
Not against with this and I'll verify that the next coin that a trader should invest for long time holding is Ethereum. Smart contracts are being used by too many companies and I recently read Vitalik Butterin's tweet about his coin. He will be focusing more with the entire network of Ethereum and not going to get into the civil war of other coins like bitcoin cash and bitcoin.

i dont think that etherium is still the next coin or the second after bitcoin because bitcoincash  has now recently take its place. bitcoincash is indeed much better compared to etherium and bitcoin in terms of usage because it has many advantages that you wont find on any other coins thats why bitcoincash has got a lot of attention and sympathy thesedays , resulting for its value to jump high.
I still consider Ethereum is next to bitcoin. Though bitcoin cash has the edge to cater a lot of investors because it is backed by prominent bitcoin believers before and now they are building up their own community through pumping bitcoin cash. There's not that much support to the community on bitcoin cash if it is not because of those people.
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 02:48:23 PM
Yes I still support Ethereum because its a best thing which increases in market value constantly at very low rate but the increment is permanent. So Ethereum is best to have for a long time as it gives more profit. So if anyone wants to invest go for ethereum.
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
November 15, 2017, 01:46:31 PM
yes for sure ehter is one of the most strong altcoins in the market.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
November 15, 2017, 01:43:47 PM
Yes i still think ethereum is a great coin. Actually best alt coin but that doesn’t mean it can have downs and ups. I’m sure it’s stll one of the best coins to invest your money in safe and steady growing coin.

I have invested a lot in Ethereum. He watches the action of this coin and I think he will soon be able to catch up with Bitcoin. It is very well developed and I will tell him a good future.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 01:33:46 PM
Yes i still think ethereum is a great coin. Actually best alt coin but that doesn’t mean it can have downs and ups. I’m sure it’s stll one of the best coins to invest your money in safe and steady growing coin.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
November 15, 2017, 01:28:08 PM
Ethereum has a very strong community of people, as you have said they have "failed" multiple times. Yet people are still holding on for dear life. It is not even the coin that I am investing in mainly, the ethereum developers are very smart and will get us out of the current mess. Which leads me to believe ethereum will be a very profitable long term hold as it has been.

For me, an ethereum is not only made just for fun but to sustain for many more years to go. Ethereum is now booming around the social networks and is  very popular due to its unique characteristics. No reason why not supported this coin because I believe that this have the potential and is well competent compare to other cryptocurrencies. I  guess there's nothing wrong of choosing which coins are we going to support.
it is much needed among alts , especially to a bounty hunter  like me,the coins that I received as a reward will be sent to my mew wallet and it needs eth to be able to use it a gas for transactions, i bet more uses eth were applicable like btc.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 01:18:09 PM
Ethereum has a very strong community of people, as you have said they have "failed" multiple times. Yet people are still holding on for dear life. It is not even the coin that I am investing in mainly, the ethereum developers are very smart and will get us out of the current mess. Which leads me to believe ethereum will be a very profitable long term hold as it has been.

For me, an ethereum is not only made just for fun but to sustain for many more years to go. Ethereum is now booming around the social networks and is  very popular due to its unique characteristics. No reason why not supported this coin because I believe that this have the potential and is well competent compare to other cryptocurrencies. I  guess there's nothing wrong of choosing which coins are we going to support.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 669
November 15, 2017, 12:51:13 PM
Ethereum is a project that deserves our attention, despite its stability in recent months, the possibility that it is worth a long-term investment is high. As soon as it reaches a USD $ 1000 mark, there can be an exponential growth of this cryptocurrency. Lately its ecosystem has been strengthened thanks to the higher demand for ether generated by smart contracts where the ERC20 tokens are issued. It should also be taken into account that Ethereum intends to develop, improve and deepen more in mining methods or also known as PoS, which could process a greater number of transactions per second and therefore be more scalable in the future. The brand also supports and processes other chains that make it more efficient, as in the case of Lightning, the latter has the advantage of processing transactions almost in real time, as well as providing a better positioning to Ethereum.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
November 15, 2017, 12:47:04 PM
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 12:42:59 PM
It's not bad at present
Follow up or look at the development of eth
Nobody knows what's going on in the future
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 15, 2017, 12:04:11 PM
Im still holding my ether now.and im still believe that he will rise again.even though he was overtake by BCC on second spot.yet its price dont goes really deep that much.and you guys wait.when ether recovered  our pocket will be filled buy more profit for sure
Activity: 966
November 15, 2017, 11:59:55 AM
i support ethereum and alt coin, without ethereum its look like no player in the football field, it will be boring when it just bitcoin and others, but ethereum support so many token and altcoin..yeah, my english its very bad, but i try not googling translate
Activity: 406
November 15, 2017, 11:56:23 AM
why not? Ethereum is the second cryptocurrency in the world, so yes, I'll support it
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
November 15, 2017, 11:53:22 AM
i am strongly support ethereum until the cryptocurrency will be live. we can't imaging that cryptocurrency with out ethereum because ethereum is the mother of al altcoin i think. So i love altcoin likely i love ethereum.
Activity: 77
November 15, 2017, 11:40:12 AM
ETH has been my most stable and consistent coin. I don't hold any BTC so ETH is my gold standard and majority holdings.
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
November 15, 2017, 11:38:09 AM
Still support Ethereum because they're stable in Market Cap, and many Altcoin use ETH as their Standards.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
November 15, 2017, 11:35:55 AM
I like ETHEREUM as it is an ever expanding platform and has a decent amount of support and development behind it to be scaled up. Also many projects find the ETHEREUM platform a good place to park themselves and thus we need ETH to buy other tokens that run on ETHEREUM so it makes sense to support it. I will try to also accumulate some ETH longer term as an entity on it's own, not just for purchasing other tokens on the ETHEREUM blockchain.
Activity: 98
November 15, 2017, 11:27:36 AM
I don't get why the topic name implies that Ethereum is a bad investment when everyone else say the opposite. Even the topicstarter.
Activity: 126
November 15, 2017, 09:17:40 AM
Your argument is nonsensical. "ETH is bad because it lost value".. what the heck. Every coin loses value, doesn't mean people stop suporting it. Many of the reason the coins lose value are things that don't depend on the creators or developers of these tokens. They depend on local regulation, juristictions and other things (China Ban etc.) many of these things are not something that can be known beforehand and it's not up to the creators of the project to decide how it will influence the project and its price. Ethereum is doing great and will continue to do great. They have many updates planned and as a network, it's already more efficient than Bitcoin, which basically means that sonner or later BTC is gonna glog again, and guess where money's goin' to flow in.
Jump to: