Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 203. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 09:12:01 AM
We cannot dismiss Ethereum at anyway. I can strongly said that Ethereum will sore to greater heights and Ethereum project will be a great investment to be in. Cheers!
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
November 15, 2017, 08:43:37 AM
I don"t see reason why not Etherum is strong currency which hugh potential for rise,we can see it every day,now his value os 330 and i expect to rise over 400  to the end of the year.

Yeah, I'm also confused as to why Ethereum is not going up despite of it being a good project to begin with. I'm expecting that the price should be around $400 but it didn't reach it because once the price peak at around mid $300's, I see a lot of people just selling it and take the profit.

Its really sad that a good project or coin such as Ethereum is being overlook today and focus only on bitcoin and other shitcoins like Bitcoin Cash. But I'm still support Ethereum all the way and will hold on my coins in the next years.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 08:37:53 AM
I don"t see reason why not Etherum is strong currency which hugh potential for rise,we can see it every day,now his value os 330 and i expect to rise over 400  to the end of the year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
November 15, 2017, 08:24:55 AM
I still support Ethereum because It was very effective to update(soft fork in October). More fee cost and less sending time and now, Ethereum' value is $330 and it will more rise.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 07:57:14 AM
Of course! Always invest in Ethereum. The most stable one.
Activity: 131
Merit: 101
November 15, 2017, 07:44:10 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

In which way ETH failed more then others? Do you think people loose money only on ETH? And why do you blame ETH for all the scam projects that are based on ETH? So you just want us to believe you when you are saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists... Right...
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
November 15, 2017, 07:37:24 AM
a portion of my money I invested in Ethereum and I hope Ethereum goes back up, so I fully support Ethereum.
Activity: 84
Merit: 12
November 15, 2017, 06:54:04 AM
Yes supporting Ethereum, it's been through ups and downs, been compromised but still stood strong.
Currently on a rise, and showing consistency! Ethereum is no1 out of the Altcoins!
f80
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
November 15, 2017, 06:50:05 AM
I'm also still holding on ETH. And if you look at it right now tehnically, it has a really nice bullish triangle  Grin
Activity: 363
November 15, 2017, 06:43:48 AM
etherium has recently proved to be a very stable project, even at the time of the market's fall it did not fall. and now many projects depend on it (erc20)
Activity: 502
TheFutbolCoin
November 15, 2017, 06:24:56 AM
I strongly support etherum ,, I believe in the future ETH will be the belle of altcoin.I will invest there, and hopefully I will benefit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
November 15, 2017, 06:07:40 AM
Sure. Etherium still top-1 altcoin despite all the failures. This is the main attribute of the winner - rise after setback.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
November 15, 2017, 05:56:37 AM
Of course I still do support Ethereum because of it's awesome technology that it offers to the world. Because of it, lot's of new things have been created Like new apps, platforms, promising projects, organizations, and even a central bank that can issue money. And because of it, life becomes easier and It also opens a whole new opportunity for the world.
Activity: 318
EHFIRST
November 15, 2017, 05:33:43 AM
Based on what has been going on the last few months you would say i am right about my price prediction of 1000 dollars, but i have been saying this since the price was .80 cents. A lot of people do not know that 8 banks and Microsoft were the first to make the price explode when they were competing with Emercoin a few years ago. The price was at 18 cents and it went to 87 cents after these 8 banks and Microsoft announced that they would be using the blockchain technology. That is when i bought Ethereum and since than the price has exploded, and it will only go higher. I believe the price will go to 1000 dollars. Once more and more people begin using the blockchain technology and more companies start to realize blockchain technology is the future of the world it will only push the price of Ethereum higher. This is why i continue to promote Ethereum and other blockchain technology that will be coming out.
Activity: 112
November 15, 2017, 05:26:12 AM
of cource.. I find it's the best coin cause of it's not so expencieve like btc, but eth really the 2 well known crypto..
also eth more reliable then btc
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 05:22:41 AM
I do too. Its uniqueness (well, sort of) in terms of being programmable combined with its size (marketcap) makes it the #1 of today. The wide adoption on exchanges speaks for ETH too. It might not be thee best but it was the first and biggest of its kind like Bitcoin was - which is also not the best but the firs. Therefore it will be here to stay.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
November 15, 2017, 05:18:51 AM
Defenitely yes, there might sometimes big fall for ethereum and the selling price still not that high like bitcoin or bitcoin cash but still the potential of these coin is appealing and listed on top 10 in the market.
Activity: 368
November 15, 2017, 04:40:53 AM
I always support it before these bugs in Parity in their system..This's a serious mistake
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
November 15, 2017, 04:30:32 AM
We must stay faithful to the Etherum. This was the coin that first started the ICO  fever. It still has its up and downs, but if we must bear in mind that it is still popular coin on the market. Yes, the price is not as we hope it to be but in the future, its value will go up for sure. A modern hacking attempt is reducing Etherum popularity and that has happened often this year. Also, Etherum is maybe being orchestrated to drop in value. Some "strong" people are staying behind all of the this. Etherum is the great coin and with our supporting to it "it will stand on its feet again"!
Activity: 380
November 15, 2017, 04:26:06 AM
Ofcourse i still support. Ether will go to the moon.
Price still too low! Cheesy
Jump to: