Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 204. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
November 15, 2017, 04:16:49 AM
yes, of course I still support it. ethereum is one potentially potential coin in the future. so many new coins that run from ethereum. well, ethereum also has a very normal price, so it is very good to be backed up
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
November 15, 2017, 04:09:15 AM
I still support no matter what happen to ethereum, eth has risen to much recently due to the competitions of bitcoin and bitcoin cash, it has risen to much so its future will be very bright, and i trust eth will rise to the top in next year.

hey rickyleatham, I also with you and I also support ethereum because current move of BTC and ether is looks like a hype and currently ehter is in range ,i thinks ether will cross 500$ in next 5-6 months and also Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications, so future is very bright of Ether.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
November 15, 2017, 04:01:28 AM
In my opinion besides investing in bitcoin the next choice is better ethereum ...
Not against with this and I'll verify that the next coin that a trader should invest for long time holding is Ethereum. Smart contracts are being used by too many companies and I recently read Vitalik Butterin's tweet about his coin. He will be focusing more with the entire network of Ethereum and not going to get into the civil war of other coins like bitcoin cash and bitcoin.

i dont think that etherium is still the next coin or the second after bitcoin because bitcoincash  has now recently take its place. bitcoincash is indeed much better compared to etherium and bitcoin in terms of usage because it has many advantages that you wont find on any other coins thats why bitcoincash has got a lot of attention and sympathy thesedays , resulting for its value to jump high.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 03:32:00 AM
Yes. I still and I will continue to support Ethereum. I know that it will have a good potential one day.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
November 15, 2017, 03:22:09 AM
But how much is the maximum supply?
hey caveman  Cheesy Cheesy if you do not know supply coin ethereum please check here : https://etherscan.io/stat/supply
Lol newbie
Activity: 406
November 15, 2017, 03:11:57 AM
I believe in Ethereum very well because recently many companies issues thier projects in ERC20 based platform which is support to Ethereum. it is in favour of Ethereum to go ahead to near BTC.
Activity: 148
eCommerce Web Developer & Customer Support -remote
November 15, 2017, 03:09:00 AM
of course yes, look who really runs these ICOs which are popping up every minute
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Get your share of the future
November 15, 2017, 02:51:10 AM
I still support no matter what happen to ethereum, eth has risen to much recently due to the competitions of bitcoin and bitcoin cash, it has risen to much so its future will be very bright, and i trust eth will rise to the top in next year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 60
imagine me
November 15, 2017, 02:47:29 AM
I will always support ethereum. I believe it will survive for a long time. I've made my investment for how many times and it goes well.

Ya buddy. Like a bitcoin, Ethereum also had good potential. The price of ETH also raising as like a Bitcoin. The another coin which gives competition and next to Bitcoin is Ethereum. The competitor of Ethereum is WavesCoin.Many investors are Their for Ethereum as like bitcoin. If you have some unused dollar and you are not depend on that means, you can inverse that in a source called Ethereum. Many doing trading and Mining in Ethereum also.

But how much is the maximum supply?
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 15, 2017, 02:46:49 AM
In my opinion besides investing in bitcoin the next choice is better ethereum ...
Not against with this and I'll verify that the next coin that a trader should invest for long time holding is Ethereum. Smart contracts are being used by too many companies and I recently read Vitalik Butterin's tweet about his coin. He will be focusing more with the entire network of Ethereum and not going to get into the civil war of other coins like bitcoin cash and bitcoin.
Activity: 364
November 15, 2017, 02:33:35 AM
Ethereum although does not have big grow like Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash. But I think that it is stable. It is a platform to support new altcoins. How can entrepreneurs create their tokens without ERC20?
Activity: 199
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
November 15, 2017, 02:30:02 AM
ethereum is still one of the greatest altcoins on the cryptocurrency market, it has many benefits than bitcoin like fast transactions using smart contract, low fee charges, and eth is very stable than bitcoin, from that ethereum potential is still very big that we still not discover all, so i will keep using eth for a very longtime.
I have heard the news about ethereum and bitcoincash. The ethereum price qas overcome by bitcoincash. There are ways to overcome altcoin in terms of price. Bitcoin cash collected the fame in just months. It was a good news whi hold the bitcoincash for a very long time because they've got a lot of benefit. I hope I can get more bitcoincash soon.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
November 15, 2017, 02:28:01 AM
Yes we still support Ethereum. Ethereum is best coin.  Best platform to hold coins is Ethereum.
It gives us a bright future and a good potential.
Activity: 714
November 15, 2017, 02:13:54 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

I investing and hoading ethereum due to bitcoin is very expensive to purchase right now that is why i decided to shift to ethereum because it was  cheaper to start. I believe and respect this coin because it was the second to bitcoin and the leader of altcoin that even ethreum is facing controversies at the moment due to constant hacking still the ICO and the people are supporting the ethereum coins and the platform itself because it following the path of bitcoin.In fact Eth value is increasing slowly but stable.
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
November 15, 2017, 02:02:37 AM
Yes, still I support Ethereum. I like this coin. I hope it give us a better future. I hold some coins. This platform have a good potential for us.
But I don't like ETH wallet. I think it's not safety for us. Very low security. Always hacked ETH wallet.
This is not true. Most users of MEW (myetherwallet) are hacked themselves: got fished, or by accident sent private key instead address to other people. There was no incidents with MEW reported to be insecure. Myth (the official local wallet) is okay too.
Why do my wallets have not any attack?
Remember, your computer usage habits can become the advantage for hacker know your private key or Json file through keylog viruses.
Learn the way they can rob your private key, you will not have any trouble. Wink
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 01:42:49 AM
yup i still support ETH ...currently the price is rising well
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
November 15, 2017, 01:37:56 AM
I support Ethereum completely. It is the only altcoin I am diverting my complete hashing power to.
I understand there some failures before but that only made Ethereum stronger. Potentially worth more than $1000 in a few years time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
November 15, 2017, 01:27:49 AM
Not ethereum particularly but the ICOs using the ethereum blockchain that's why ethereum won't just die.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
November 15, 2017, 01:27:09 AM
I will support ethereum because I believe this coin have potential to increase more in the future. Many people for sure loves ethereum.
Those people bought ethereum last years ago are now very happy because they can earn a lot of profit. I remembered the price is $10 but now its very high if you compared the price before. But I hope the price will increase more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
November 15, 2017, 01:23:03 AM
I do still support Ethereum.
Jump to: