Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 212. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 620
Merit: 500
October 29, 2017, 07:13:49 AM
Yes I support ethereum, the future of Ethereum depends on the technology being used. Even though like Bitcoin, is based on blockchain technology, Ethereum has no intention of becoming a digital currency of the future.Bitcoin opened up a platform for cryptocurrency only but Ethereum is more flexible in terms of possibilities. And that’s what attracts more people to it.One of the industries exploring Ethereum capabilities is the Internet of Things (IoT). As more devices are connected to the internet, Ethereum gives them a possibility of connecting to each other. With the use of smart contracts, IoT can become more decentralised and autonomous, thus more democratic.Another big industry looking at Ethereum is the financial industry and banks. Distributed ledgers can settle the accounts and process transactions quicker than traditional methods. This could potentially result in enormous savings for both banks and customers. Ethereum could also eliminate the human error within the banking system as well as the unethical behaviour.If Ethereum is utilised to its full extent, more companies will be interested in implementing the new technology. Buying Ethereum tokens will give you an advantage in the future of being able to invest in smart contracts.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
October 29, 2017, 06:35:38 AM
Yes i still support etherum. The tx fee is minimal and it get confirmations almost after sending it out.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
October 29, 2017, 04:36:06 AM
Absolutely Yes, Ethereum is the next Bitcoin. My tokens will be exchanged into Ethereum rather than Bitcoin. And I invested in Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash and LiteCoin.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
October 29, 2017, 04:33:50 AM
Compared to waves, I'll definitely support ETH. For me as a beginner in trading industry, it is easy for me to use ETH other than the other.Currently, I'm still on the process of learning more in this business since I'm doing this like a hobby (Of course for earning as well). But as a user and for all of us we have to support all of this so that this will go on and on.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 10:13:57 PM
Well, I disagree. ETH has been very profitable. When more than 80% of the crypto market tokens runs on the Etheruem blockchain, you have no choice but to support ETH.

That's right, ETH is very good and profitable and it is very good in long term investing Wink
Activity: 280
October 28, 2017, 09:34:03 PM
Just some opinion from me.
I believe and always support eth platform , because a lot ICO using eth platform always success (Not All).
This just some reason why i believe eth , eth its same popular like bitcoin but different platform.
From now , and on future , i will always believe eth and support them , i hope the price will raise more than $400 on next year  Wink
Someone please correct me if i wrong.  Cheesy
totally agree with you, i will support Eth as long as VB is active and ico proiects support ico, within these two, i will not lose my confidence in Eth
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 09:30:11 PM
Well, I disagree. ETH has been very profitable. When more than 80% of the crypto market tokens runs on the Etheruem blockchain, you have no choice but to support ETH.
Activity: 560
Merit: 290
www.thegeomadao.com
October 28, 2017, 08:59:01 PM
Just some opinion from me.
I believe and always support eth platform , because a lot ICO using eth platform always success (Not All).
This just some reason why i believe eth , eth its same popular like bitcoin but different platform.
From now , and on future , i will always believe eth and support them , i hope the price will raise more than $400 on next year  Wink
Someone please correct me if i wrong.  Cheesy
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 08:22:10 PM
ETH is still young, but it's a good platform for other projects to develop on so I am not too worried about its future. So yeah, I invest in ETH.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
October 28, 2017, 08:08:46 PM
I believe in the technology of Ethereum, Especially the Smart Contract that will give ICO's to boost their tokens in the market. so hold on to your ETh and sell it after 2-3 years you'll be rich!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
October 28, 2017, 05:00:34 PM
we use ethereum and will use it as long as the transaction costs are acceptable, but we are going to switch in the long run to a more independent system however, etherem seems quite save currently considering 51% attack threat and splits.

only issue with ethereum are transaction costs caused by possible ether speculants.

with our exchange platform partner we then exchange c-pro x for c-pro x+1 1:1 to free from transaction costs rises.

regards

c-pro is a new token

regards
Activity: 415
October 28, 2017, 04:58:06 PM
ETH still deserves much support in my opinion, it has a lot of room still to grow and progress and really cement itself as a major player in not just the cryptocurrency world but also the financial world as a whole.
Activity: 322
October 28, 2017, 04:45:19 PM
Yes I will support Ethereum all the way to its success. My great opportunity is base on Eth and BTC so I support them both.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 03:23:42 PM
After Bitcoin, Ethereum is my favorite coin. I really like this coin and it has a great future for sure. I am holding this coin since it was 11$ and I am still holding it. And I am sure in 2018 it will hit at least 2000$...
Activity: 130
Merit: 14
October 28, 2017, 03:11:36 PM
Not yet, must get cheaper...
Activity: 392
October 28, 2017, 02:51:28 PM
Of course still. because ETH is the second coin after btc i hold and rely on to support the future plan better. Eth has many advantages over other alt.
Activity: 350
October 28, 2017, 02:26:08 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

Of course i do! Amd will probably do for a many years to come. Because clearly, it is better than any shitcoin out there that came out of nowhere that are obviously effortless schemes to scam people and enrich theeir own developers. I am not saying all. But surely, most of them. Etherium has gone through a lot and survived every trial it went through and always came out better than it ever was. So i am sticking with it. Because i know that this coin will really hit it big few months from now.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
October 28, 2017, 02:25:55 PM
for me it's a big yes as you can see there's a lot of token that represent eth and also there's a plenty of bounty that their required eth wallet as well.. either you hate it or like it for me eth is the best..
And as long as those tokens keep existing and more keeps coming in, I ever doubt if the relevance of Ethereum will not keep staying stronger and stronger. It has a huge support and the market is strong, so, anyone not supporting it is more like depriving oneself of some of the benefits and growth it might end up having eventually.
Activity: 266
October 28, 2017, 02:20:48 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

Lol. I see the opposite man. Because yes, i still strongly support and believe in etherium and I am still currently holding and buying etherium everytime i have the money to invest. Etherium is a coin that i can say is a far more better investment than the coins from the recent forks. Setting concepts aside, etherium is a coin waiting to take off. By the amount of ICOs using etherium, i know this investment is profit wise. So i will continue to supoort it no matter what.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
October 28, 2017, 02:15:21 PM
Well this is the 2nd largest market capital so no doubt i will still support ETH simply because i believe on its system and this is also a cryptocurrencies which can be the future of the next generation. I will support all good altcoins no matter what because they offer good system for a brighter future.
Who apparently would not want to support something that can end up being extremely profitable in the long run. Even despite all the challenges it has had and some of the developments going on, it has proven itself strong somehow in the market with its idea and I will still support it mostly for the profit anyway Grin
Jump to: