Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 211. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 05:47:07 AM
yes i will support ethereum, because i prefer trading using ethereum, i can buy another token using ethereum
Activity: 69
November 05, 2017, 04:52:43 AM
Ethereum it's a good investment on the long term, the thing is that now it's not a good moment to buy. If you want quick money you shouldn't invest on ETH.
Activity: 82
Merit: 13
November 04, 2017, 06:16:23 PM
>50% of my money is ETH oder Ethereum based coins.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
November 04, 2017, 03:11:14 PM
I don't have any money to ethereum network but I still support it by telling how important it is unlike Bitcoin and most alt coins that do nothing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 04, 2017, 03:01:27 PM
Yes! I still like ETH coin, at the moment i thinks is good and more. thanks
my definite support for ethereum by holding ethereum until now and others also surely doing the same thing by continuing to have ether in his wallet
Activity: 168
November 03, 2017, 05:21:52 PM
Ethereum still strong and i like it. What i don't like about ETH and maybe the reason behind stable price of ETH, are the daily new scam ico's and new shit tokens based on ETH blockchain. People now start to loose trust in ETH and to loose money.
Activity: 390
November 03, 2017, 05:19:29 PM
In general, I'm a big ETH supporter because I really like the smart contract technology. But I don't know what to think of in past week - Bitcoin surpassed the 6K barrier and ETH is still under $300, constantly losing value.
Ethereum is just what it is.
An inflationary currency and in as much as it has really brought some pretty good development into the crypto world, it has caused some damages. There are so many coins coming up with same functions and I will not be surprised it ETH eventually gets sidelined if care is not careful but I still want to be optimistic with the recent and upcoming developments though.
No no that shouldn’t be though about this ETH. There are good and bad times coming in every altcoin and Eth have been at the top of all other altcoin in recent months. It has developed incredibly and showed the international market that it has potential to make something out of the box. Now it is under bad times, so I don’t think we should talk about it being sideline
Currently, Ethereum are correcting the price in the market, it tried to create a support price at $300 USD rates but failed by the panic seller. Maybe, if the price of Bitcoin reach to highest price of this year and begin the bearish trend, I think Ethereum can replace Bitcoin and continue the bullish trend of the market.
I wouldn't agree on that, even if how big is the price of bitcoin to reach it will not bearish its price in the market. Many panic sell will be surprised when eth price will spike next year, and strongly I support the ethereum currency that's why most of those ethereum contract bounty program I am able to participate like airdrops and other promotions. Bitcoin will not be replaced because lots of people including me trusted bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
November 03, 2017, 04:56:34 PM
I'm so disappointed inETH, when will it explode and stick to bitcoin, why it is not moving for a year
I think we are just waiting for time to be able to stick or even be able to compete with bitcoin and all that not only needed a miracle but also need a process
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
November 03, 2017, 04:50:15 PM
I'm so disappointed inETH, when will it explode and stick to bitcoin, why it is not moving for a year
Activity: 74
Merit: 11
November 03, 2017, 04:45:59 PM
Bitcoin was the first decentralised currency.
Ethereum was the first decentralised computer.

Even if it is not the best in it's respective field, it is here to stay. Like bitcoin, ethereal will get more attention within the next few years.
Activity: 131
Merit: 16
November 03, 2017, 04:28:00 PM
why I shouldnt support it? It s the second of popularity and high cost of coin after the btc.
and also it's very perspectiv coin
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
November 03, 2017, 04:24:47 PM
In general, I'm a big ETH supporter because I really like the smart contract technology. But I don't know what to think of in past week - Bitcoin surpassed the 6K barrier and ETH is still under $300, constantly losing value.
An inflationary currency and in as much as it has really brought some pretty good development into the crypto world, it has caused some damages. There are so many coins coming up with same functions and I will not be surprised it ETH eventually gets sidelined if care is not careful but I still want to be optimistic with the recent and upcoming developments though.
No no that shouldn’t be though about this ETH. There are good and bad times coming in every altcoin and Eth have been at the top of all other altcoin in recent months. It has developed incredibly and showed the international market that it has potential to make something out of the box. Now it is under bad times, so I don’t think we should talk about it being sideline
Currently, Ethereum are correcting the price in the market, it tried to create a support price at $300 USD rates but failed by the panic seller. Maybe, if the price of Bitcoin reach to highest price of this year and begin the bearish trend, I think Ethereum can replace Bitcoin and continue the bullish trend of the market.
Activity: 196
November 02, 2017, 02:52:19 PM
We are a man of word so we can say 100% sure we support Eth full name is Ethereum. We check out of This Ethereum market price and it is show many crypto currency as like Polonix, Bittrec, Etherdelta etc. We always support Eth because it is a most valuable coin in this online Market.
Activity: 724
Merit: 500
November 02, 2017, 02:29:49 PM
Of course people still support it, these retards are so easily brainwashed they will support anything they're told if they hear it enough times.

Just look at the responses in this thread. 90% of these idiots think it's a "very good coin" with "very good technology" and a "very good team".. they're like mindless, programmed robots repeating whatever bullshit they heard from Eth's spammy and deceptive marketing campaigns
Activity: 280
November 02, 2017, 02:08:19 PM
yes i still support Ethereum because it is very good coin having good team and ranking and also the good technology that he use and smart contract for new Crypto currencies due to this i still support Ethereum.
Activity: 728
November 02, 2017, 01:30:04 PM
Bitcoin is now above and Ethereum is still in the previous levels but to be honest this was to be expected, all the alts grew a lot and now is bitcoin turn to grow, the only recommendation that I have for you is to keep holding your alts since at some point this tendency is going to change again.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
October 30, 2017, 12:08:33 PM
Ethereum has been stationary for a while and it seems like it is quite hard to progress much as there is always huge demands and huge supply to offset each other. However, i believe that ethereum will continue to grow and i am looking forward to the hard forks, especially the POS implementation.
Activity: 518
October 30, 2017, 11:54:42 AM
Yes because the ethereum is very useful to us and ethereum is having a high price now, so i wanted to support ethereum for me to have it and also ethereum is second largest value among all the cryprocurrency thats why i wanted to support it
Activity: 168
October 30, 2017, 11:45:05 AM
I doubt the price of Bitcoin would have gotten as high without the Ethereum hype early this year. It certainly expanded the horizon of what's possible with cryptocurrencies.  What's in store for Ethereum now? I think we need to see some solid businesses emerge from the countless Ethereum based startups.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
October 29, 2017, 01:47:47 PM
Jump to: