Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 214. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
October 27, 2017, 06:39:04 PM
Sounds like you lost pretty much money in Ethereum but you can't denny that Ethereum project has a huge technological potential of interest.
Of course if you just see it for trading, best advise would be to stop.  Wink
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 06:34:08 PM
Yes, ethereum has got a good growth potential when it comes to the altcoins as a whole. In the past year ethereum didn't grew high, but all of the sudden the price started growing in a fast phase reaching great level. After a long this has been quite stable within without much move after $300.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 06:27:09 PM
Ethereum might have a little downfall now, but will certainly go upward in the near future. There might be some difficulties these days, however you should have some patience and believe in the potential of ethereum.
Activity: 84
October 27, 2017, 06:26:39 PM
Of course still support Etherum
And my best of long term investment
Huge contracts of new tokens ICO
Great future
Wonderful
It should be hit 500$ then 700$ at near future
With all my best wishes
Regards
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 06:20:46 PM
The ethereum it self was good, the transfer fee is small, fast transfer, many project is ethereum erc-20 token based. But the problem is, when people fuzz about airdrops that the dev of its token only make it for fun and profit. i mean no future token. just airdrop, pump a little, people buy and dump it.

well, thats what i know.

But i'll always support ether. well i always join ico with ether support for buy
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 06:18:47 PM
Im sure ethereum will rise during 2018. There will be even a new version of ERC20 tokens. 2.0 something.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
October 27, 2017, 06:04:39 PM
I still think Ethereum has a great future. The problem at this moment are all these ERC20 scam-shit-airdrop-tokens.
Activity: 378
October 27, 2017, 06:02:46 PM
Yes dear,
i am always support Ethereum. because Ethereum have a strong platform. Ethereum is a big position in cryptocurrency world.
I hope it will must pump 2x+
Activity: 126
October 27, 2017, 04:47:31 PM
Ethereum is the coin of the future man. So many developers, so much community engagement, so many real world use cases. It's going to be huge and a few trading bots won't be able to supress the price forever. Go eth! (and bitcoin too!)
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 04:30:04 PM
ETH has become the 2nd most powerful coin in this digital currency age. It has the 2nd highest value among crypto coins and the largest value among Altcoins. Who doesn't love that?

There is also the possibility that it might reach, if not exceed the popularity of bitcoins.

You can't blame ETH developers or even ETH itself for the mushroom situation of ICO where they use ETH technology for creating ICO's that will fail in the long run.

They (ETH) just do their part/plan to improve their project even more which can will significantly affect the future of digital coins but be part of improving it as well.

I like the idea of ETH of not improving ita features but also partake and increase the availability of it through other platforms which only sign that ETH will still be out there for years to come.

ICO's that has its own Mission and Vision not only to make money for themselves are the ones deserving for more support. A good example is SportyFi which programs is designed to help uncapable financial athletes. If only people see ICO's through this, the reputation of ETH will not be distained by other epic fail ICO's.
I agree with your points dude. This coin has the potential to equal bitcoin in the future. Overtaking bitcoin is something I don't agree on. I love the ethereum blockchain, smart contracts feature and many other great futures provided by this coin, but bitcoin will always be the king of the crypto world. There is no denying that. I do hope Ethereum will rise in value soon though.
The King can be replaced by any altcoins in someday. It doesn't mean the King of the cryptocurrency world will not replace by other cryptocurrencies. However, I agree with you Bitcoin can't replace by Ethereum at the moment, because it still strongly and other altcoins are affecting by the value of Bitcoin.
Activity: 130
Merit: 14
October 27, 2017, 04:19:48 PM
I will buy eth if the price comes down a bit more.
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
October 27, 2017, 04:18:24 PM
Absolutely! Ethereum is one of the best blockchain core and source code is available on github and its free to use their kit for general purpose. Soome ICOs are even using it instead of creating it from scratch.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 27, 2017, 04:12:13 PM
ETH has become the 2nd most powerful coin in this digital currency age. It has the 2nd highest value among crypto coins and the largest value among Altcoins. Who doesn't love that?

There is also the possibility that it might reach, if not exceed the popularity of bitcoins.

You can't blame ETH developers or even ETH itself for the mushroom situation of ICO where they use ETH technology for creating ICO's that will fail in the long run.

They (ETH) just do their part/plan to improve their project even more which can will significantly affect the future of digital coins but be part of improving it as well.

I like the idea of ETH of not improving ita features but also partake and increase the availability of it through other platforms which only sign that ETH will still be out there for years to come.

ICO's that has its own Mission and Vision not only to make money for themselves are the ones deserving for more support. A good example is SportyFi which programs is designed to help uncapable financial athletes. If only people see ICO's through this, the reputation of ETH will not be distained by other epic fail ICO's.
I agree with your points dude. This coin has the potential to equal bitcoin in the future. Overtaking bitcoin is something I don't agree on. I love the ethereum blockchain, smart contracts feature and many other great futures provided by this coin, but bitcoin will always be the king of the crypto world. There is no denying that. I do hope Ethereum will rise in value soon though.
Activity: 434
October 27, 2017, 03:34:21 PM
Yes, I still support Ethereum because it makes me happy at the moment. It makes me much profitable in those days.
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
October 27, 2017, 03:28:31 PM
Yes! I still like ETH coin, at the moment i thinks is good and more. thanks

I am also with eth, cause eth can give us more profit, And still this coin increase, after 10 month its going like btc, Your thinks and my thinks are same it still good.
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
October 27, 2017, 03:23:00 PM
Yes! I will support Ethereum all the to its success. Second to the most strongest coin but it doesn't mean that it will remain as the second one. Let's see what will gonna be the future of this coin.
Activity: 129
Merit: 17
October 27, 2017, 03:06:26 PM
Ethereum is my first choice when it comes to mining and I will definitely support him in the future too.
I believe that  Ether have a bright future and by holding it I see my opportunity for profit.
I believe that his price will only rise.
Activity: 156
October 27, 2017, 01:47:12 PM
I still like Ethereum. I think it is good to hold coin. They have maximum coin sale/hold facility.
They are Blockchain Platrofm, they want to design the future and that's huge. I think its a great longterm coin!
There future of these coins is very bright and condition is improving day by day.
Activity: 378
October 27, 2017, 12:34:09 PM
I am still adamant to ethereum that eth still has the potential to grow and give profit to those who invest in ethereum. my choice for investing bitcoin and ethereum
Activity: 219
October 27, 2017, 11:56:07 AM
Yes, I still support and use ETH but with the latest news about its vulnerability from hacking problem, I am quite disappointed with it. I hope they can make it safer so many people can use ETH comfortably. There will be more company join Ethereum alliance and tthat will be accepted by the world wide.
Jump to: