Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 215. (Read 37320 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
October 27, 2017, 11:48:28 AM
Ethereum has potential but there will be more platform coin launch in 2018. So ETH will have competitions. Project like BOScoin, Aeternity, Alvalor etc will be a force to reckon with.  
Some already are in place although they do not seem to be much of competition for now but apparently, as people keep getting to realize their importance and functions, the more they keep developing if they have good team and the more they keep becoming a threat for ETH if care is not taken. However, I am still very optimistic about ethereum's success.

Until we are going to have another better technology than ethereum, I believe all the crypto adopters will support ethereum just for the reason of finding some returns for their investments.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 11:11:57 AM
as long as ICO continue, ETH will thrive, mark my words
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
October 27, 2017, 10:43:37 AM
ETH has become the 2nd most powerful coin in this digital currency age. It has the 2nd highest value among crypto coins and the largest value among Altcoins. Who doesn't love that?

There is also the possibility that it might reach, if not exceed the popularity of bitcoins.

You can't blame ETH developers or even ETH itself for the mushroom situation of ICO where they use ETH technology for creating ICO's that will fail in the long run.

They (ETH) just do their part/plan to improve their project even more which can will significantly affect the future of digital coins but be part of improving it as well.

I like the idea of ETH of not improving ita features but also partake and increase the availability of it through other platforms which only sign that ETH will still be out there for years to come.

ICO's that has its own Mission and Vision not only to make money for themselves are the ones deserving for more support. A good example is SportyFi which programs is designed to help uncapable financial athletes. If only people see ICO's through this, the reputation of ETH will not be distained by other epic fail ICO's.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 10:20:31 AM
Yes I still and I will always support Etherum in future
Great project with huge contracts
At least will see 500$ then 700$ in next month's
With all my best wishes
Regards
ETH is a one of the finest project after bitcoin, but what you expected %500 to $700 is not possible in next one month. this is just my opinion.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
October 27, 2017, 10:09:39 AM
In general, I'm a big ETH supporter because I really like the smart contract technology. But I don't know what to think of in past week - Bitcoin surpassed the 6K barrier and ETH is still under $300, constantly losing value.
Ethereum is just what it is.
An inflationary currency and in as much as it has really brought some pretty good development into the crypto world, it has caused some damages. There are so many coins coming up with same functions and I will not be surprised it ETH eventually gets sidelined if care is not careful but I still want to be optimistic with the recent and upcoming developments though.
I agree with you, it seems the inflation becomes a real problem to the ethereum platform, but as you can see the miners are keeping the decentralized of ethereum itself. and so as far as i can see about the future plan about the casper pos will try to give an answer to stop the inflation of ethereum itself, but not only ethereum lisk has inflation too but it will be good if the ethereum will become a fixed supply just like waves.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
October 27, 2017, 10:04:21 AM
In general, I'm a big ETH supporter because I really like the smart contract technology. But I don't know what to think of in past week - Bitcoin surpassed the 6K barrier and ETH is still under $300, constantly losing value.
Ethereum is just what it is.
An inflationary currency and in as much as it has really brought some pretty good development into the crypto world, it has caused some damages. There are so many coins coming up with same functions and I will not be surprised it ETH eventually gets sidelined if care is not careful but I still want to be optimistic with the recent and upcoming developments though.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 01:51:38 PM
Yes I still and I will always support Etherum in future
Great project with huge contracts
At least will see 500$ then 700$ in next month's
With all my best wishes
Regards
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 10:39:55 AM
for me it's a big yes as you can see there's a lot of token that represent eth and also there's a plenty of bounty that their required eth wallet as well.. either you hate it or like it for me eth is the best..
I still support ethereum until to date, yes it has many supports and still uses eth for some reasons. Ethereum is one of the most popular cryptocurrency these days. And also one of in demand today, ethereum is still alive and will continue to be.
Activity: 305
October 24, 2017, 10:33:22 AM
for me it's a big yes as you can see there's a lot of token that represent eth and also there's a plenty of bounty that their required eth wallet as well.. either you hate it or like it for me eth is the best..
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 10:31:20 AM
I support it because it is now worth something. I can see that ETH will have a great price in the future. This is also why I have invested in ETH. I think that it will be worth a lot.

I don't fully in ETH i invest in some other coins also. Like bitcoin. Bitcoin can be worth a lot.
Activity: 69
October 24, 2017, 10:29:27 AM
Yes I still supporting Ethereum. It has a good quality till now. It is good in hand. It keeps improving. I hope it improves more and have a better price for the tokens.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
October 24, 2017, 09:09:13 AM
Yes! I still like ETH coin, at the moment i thinks is good and more. thanks
We are the same. I still use eth in most my activity in crypto world. I invest in some ICOS with etherium because of the smart contract that I can directly earn the tokens that I buy. When the ICO fails I will get return via smart contract too. That is simple to keep my eth in the wallet and the fee is low to send small transaction. i use bitcoin to save and to draw fiat. I sometimes exchange bitcoin into fiat for my daily living. That activities have been done for monts. There is no reason for me to leave eth now. I can't get better coin than eth recently.
Activity: 126
October 24, 2017, 08:59:39 AM
I think eth is my fav coin so far... I also found this Artoken https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-artoken-decentralized-arvr-ecosystem-for-3d-content-exchange-2135473
It's token for AR/VR/3d content ecosystem...  What do you think about this ARtoken by Cappasity? Do you think this's not a scam?"
Activity: 115
October 24, 2017, 08:48:02 AM
Of course I like ethereum, ethereum certainly can not be compared with Bitcoar, Bitcoin is widely accepted currency, ethereum is the best money to develop, if it is not enough, then a lot of ehereum-based tokens go from here?
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 210
October 24, 2017, 08:34:23 AM
Beside the other features like the smart-contracts ethereum is also a perfect transfercoin.

Just look at the transaction fee from ethereum compared to bitcoin!
I can currently send ether for $0.006 transaction fee under 1 minute.

Because of that im a huge eth fan!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 422
October 24, 2017, 08:32:43 AM
I always support and continue to hold ETH. Because, many parties continue to develop ETH-based tokens. So, i think we have a chance to get opportunity a good profit with ETH.
Activity: 83
October 24, 2017, 08:32:35 AM
Yes I do support ETH as in the longer run it will give bitcoin a run for the money and should touch 1000 min in near future as technology is as good as bitcoin

regards
Balaji
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
October 24, 2017, 08:32:11 AM
Well this is the 2nd largest market capital so no doubt i will still support ETH simply because i believe on its system and this is also a cryptocurrencies which can be the future of the next generation. I will support all good altcoins no matter what because they offer good system for a brighter future.
Activity: 196
October 24, 2017, 08:30:41 AM
Eventually, Ethereum will hit 1000 dollars, that's what I believe at least.

That is the price that I will sell it Smiley
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
October 24, 2017, 08:28:52 AM
I still support ethereum and you can see that the price of ethereum goes up now and that is why i support and love ethereum because i can easily do investment with ethereum because most of the ICO right now are under the network of ethereum and that is the best for me so i don't see any negative thing to not support ethereum.
Jump to: