Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 213. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 01:45:02 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
Even if Ethereum gets another fork I would still support it, not as much as Bitcoin though.
Activity: 406
October 28, 2017, 01:18:05 PM
I still see Ethereum as the best altcoin performing at this juncture. There will be ups and down in the market but the more volatility will not effect the performance of the coin. Even today many investors buy Ethereum when there is a major pullbacks like 20-30% and wait for the coin to reap profits for them. Also, i see Ethereum wallet is majorly used as it supports most of the ICO's and people use for send , receive & hold tokens . Moreover,  this coin is supported by good firms as well , main reason for performing well at all junctures. I still see a  brighter future with this coin , only drawback in the wallet is to make it more secured and less vulnerable to hackers.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
October 28, 2017, 01:05:03 PM
Of course, after bitcoin it is the most promising coin, it has more transactions, and the possible growth is higher.
Those who are waiting for the bitcoin dump so that ethereum will rise they are bit overconfident because now investor of bitcoin is becoming mature as the time is passing and people are much aware that panic selling never bring ball in their court and on top of it ethereum is good but it is totally depending on bitcoin and nowadays bitcoin Is going high and high and that cause downfall of ETH.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
October 28, 2017, 04:00:44 AM
Why not? ethereum has been a good investment till now and is the platform for the majority of tokens in the market. Indeed, it has it's problem like scalability and has forked a few times but it has survived and the more reason to support it.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 03:27:26 AM
Why did you think that ETh has fallen down? Look the chart, If you compare with price in January 2017, ETH price has gone to the moon (increasing 3469%) from $ 8.56 to $296. If you invest in ETH now, you will get big profit at the end 2018.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 01:59:46 AM
As for me, Ethereum is more versatile and interesting than Bitcoin. Special thanks for ETH-based altcoins.
Activity: 1
October 28, 2017, 01:55:54 AM
YES
Activity: 12
October 28, 2017, 01:49:27 AM
why not? the ETH based projects' greed is not the problem of ETH itself. ETH now have a fast growing ecosystem, I believe it will surpass bitcoin sooner or later
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
October 28, 2017, 01:39:10 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

I still think that this is the only coin that can give battle to the bitcoin. Let it be smaller, let it not be much loved because of the price, but it is cheaper for beginners and can develop no worse.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
October 28, 2017, 01:37:09 AM

Yes. I still support etherium since i have not found other crypto which is powerfull like etherium.
I hope etherium will be more growth.
Of course I still support ethereum. We all know that altcoin now is bleeding because of the last hardfork happen. But I look it positively I know that altcoin will regain its value in the future. We just need to be patience and believe that altcoin can do it. Aside from that some altcoin are also continue to be better.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
October 28, 2017, 12:36:38 AM
I think ethereum has potential to grow big and upto the extend of bitcoin status. But this will take time as ethereum is struggling on its poor development status and can not assure much more than implementing new techs over its blockchain. It’s potential is more than that and ICO investment are the only current source whic are making it grow for the instance.

But there is still good chance that ethereum will take up its market cap beyond current rates by having more legalised ICO in the near future. What I mean with this is, more legal ICO or KYC verified ICO means more genuine investors of them and hence more money driving into ethereum blockchain and this hike in prices. ;-)
Activity: 546
October 28, 2017, 12:26:22 AM
Yes I still use ETH because I like it very much the growth rate and the increase in the prices are going high in the short run and I think it is easy to invest in ETH because the prices are affordable and we can easily invest in the crypto currency there will easy growth and in the last the investment will be mature and easily converted into cash.
Activity: 336
Merit: 71
October 27, 2017, 10:41:51 PM
Its hard to give up on but it just feels like deadweight stuck in that 300 bubble.. pretty frustrating to see it just oscillate back and forth in that tiny area each day over and over.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
October 27, 2017, 09:34:25 PM
yes i still hold it for long term. I believe that eth will be strong for the next 5 years.
there is no reason to doubt it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
October 27, 2017, 09:02:24 PM

Yes. I still support etherium since i have not found other crypto which is powerfull like etherium.
I hope etherium will be more growth.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
October 27, 2017, 08:40:27 PM
No choice but to support Ethereum since most tokens are based on its platform. In fairness, eth's price is pretty nice atm (from a the point of view of noobs like me) compared the these past few months.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
October 27, 2017, 07:12:25 PM
Ethereum is my first choice when it comes to mining and I will definitely support him in the future too.
I believe that  Ether have a bright future and by holding it I see my opportunity for profit.
I believe that his price will only rise.

Etherium is now established and making its own name, Im also mining etherium and it make good profit. Etherium ia going to be a good investment also, there were broad number of project which ua etherium based. I wont be surprise once its value pump really hard, I can see a god future for it just like bitcoin. The features are good like transaction fee and transfer duration is fast. Though bitcoin can no longer be reached by any altcoin, etherium might go the same track like bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
October 27, 2017, 06:49:36 PM

if I still use ETH coin base because of their variation more and I also see ETH is still good to have, I hope the future is still good prospect
Activity: 280
The Operating System for DAOs
October 27, 2017, 06:48:47 PM
Yes I do support ethereum, without it I would not be able to invest into ICOs. I love icos, I like reading about their vision. I also like reading white papers. There is one ico that care about the ethereum community and it is called Quantstamp. They have amazing team, and they have been around since the DAO hack. They are trying to develop a protocol for auditing the smartcontacs which is amazing. They already did audit 1 of the ico which was called Request Network.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
October 27, 2017, 06:42:37 PM
Of course, I have no doubt that ethereum still has a lot of room to grow and has undoubtedly shifted Litecoin as "the silver" of cryptocurrencies, where gold is still bitcoin. And given that potential, I think that investors should let bitcoin rest a bit to start seeing the ethereum ecosystem with more interest.
Jump to: