Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 228. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 08, 2017, 04:03:26 PM
How can a coin fail when all the applications and projects are built on  ethereum platform.

If that happens it will a D day in crypto world. I see there is more coins in market by ethereum than Bitcoin now.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 08, 2017, 03:59:25 PM
Ethereum is popular for the following reasons:
- Most of ICOs are built on Ethereum blockchain;
- Ethereum is conducting negotiations with regulators (for example with Russian government);
- Smart-contracts is the future of doing business where mediators are no longer needed.
Activity: 243
October 08, 2017, 03:53:37 PM
Yes, I still support ethereum, it's one of the most popular cryptocurrencies in the market. It has a good team. And i think it is still a strong coin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 03:47:35 PM
I will always support Ethereum because smart contracts are the future!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 08, 2017, 03:05:09 PM
next to bitcoin, ethereum has a pretty stable growth, with very promising future. i support it, among some other coins.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
October 08, 2017, 03:04:00 PM
I still support ethereum as Ethereum is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies available in the market. Ethereum is currently the most used platforms for hosting ICOs and I believe that if ethereum continues this trend,a price of 1200$ can be expected within 2-3 years.

This is the only coins which been used big comparable with the bitcoin. Other coins like BCH, ripple, monero and all famous but famous like bitcoin or ethereum. There are many ICO which is been started with the eth based smart contracts but all coins are become successful in token sale or after that. We have to be choosy before we are ready to investing to it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 08, 2017, 02:55:46 PM
I still support ethereum as Ethereum is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies available in the market. Ethereum is currently the most used platforms for hosting ICOs and I believe that if ethereum continues this trend,a price of 1200$ can be expected within 2-3 years.
Activity: 746
Merit: 253
October 08, 2017, 02:49:42 PM
There are two variants to believe or not to believe in the Ethereum. But the point is that too many projects and investors believe in it. Thus, we were forced to believe in him.
In my opinion, this is the evolution of the blockade in the bitcoin. And the value of the epicium is not in coins, but in projects that are post-modern. While the services are in demand, the etherium will also be in demand.
Activity: 392
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
October 08, 2017, 02:40:35 PM
Yes I support Ethereum. It is one of the strongest coin right now. It also starts from a low price and now, wow! I must say that it is still hanging in a high price.

Yee, Ethereum ist always a nice coin and it should be in everyones portfolio. I am going to hold Ethereum, I added it to my longterm bags! One of the altcoins that I can relax with Smiley
Activity: 490
October 08, 2017, 01:38:39 PM
Yes, As the Bitcoin is king of cryptocurrency same as Ethereum is the Queen of crypto world. Ethereum handles the
Blokchain, accounts, transactions and even it stores , accounts, trnactions ,also have a bright future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 12:26:07 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

Personally I do believe in ethereum. But what do you mean by  powerful lobbyists?
Activity: 322
October 08, 2017, 12:00:38 PM
Yes I support Ethereum. It is one of the strongest coin right now. It also starts from a low price and now, wow! I must say that it is still hanging in a high price.
Activity: 274
October 08, 2017, 10:46:53 AM
Ofcourse yes, because ethereum has something to do with thr future of the cryptocurrency. So many see that ethereum has an potential to be the next bitcoin in the market, and ethereum's price is hiking thats why it has really a potential. And it is also known just like bitcoin, ethereum can help for the future of crypto and for the future of ours. Thats the reason why i still support ethereum.
For now the price of ethereum only following the trend of bitcoin lol, the rate of eth to btc still stuck there, it seem eth price is increasing because the equivalent to dollar to their rate to bitcoin is also increasing due to pump that happen to bitcoin, if you think that the price currently hiking, please see it one more.

This is generally true of most currencies. However ETH has moved quite a bit over the last 2 weeks, it was down to nearly $200 dollars and now back up over $300 - a lot of that movement was when BTC was pretty stagnant.

Anyhow, absolutely believe in ETH. The whole market is in a strange place at the moment, but ETH is a great coin based on great tech and I think will be a major player in the future.
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
October 08, 2017, 10:43:01 AM
Ofcourse yes, because ethereum has something to do with thr future of the cryptocurrency. So many see that ethereum has an potential to be the next bitcoin in the market, and ethereum's price is hiking thats why it has really a potential. And it is also known just like bitcoin, ethereum can help for the future of crypto and for the future of ours. Thats the reason why i still support ethereum.
For now the price of ethereum only following the trend of bitcoin lol, the rate of eth to btc still stuck there, it seem eth price is increasing because the equivalent to dollar to their rate to bitcoin is also increasing due to pump that happen to bitcoin, if you think that the price currently hiking, please see it one more.
For me, I only need Ethereum can keep its value higher than $300 before the price of Bitcoin continue bullish trend to $6,000 in next time. I do not think the bullish trend of Bitcoin ended, it still alive, but now it is testing and want to check the mentality of all traders on the market first.
Activity: 560
October 08, 2017, 09:54:34 AM

It seems so ethereum has one side different from other coins and some people call ethereum as the successor of bitcoin next but i don't promise it but whether ethereum will have a price equal to bitcoin?.  Wink
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
October 08, 2017, 09:10:26 AM
Activity: 290
October 08, 2017, 09:06:42 AM
Activity: 228
GIF by SOCIFI
October 08, 2017, 07:20:27 AM
Yes I still support ethereum.in my opinion it is a very good coin.if we have a long term investment then it may be a decent coin.i still recommend it.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
October 08, 2017, 07:08:44 AM
i can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than eth. it's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. i would care less if these eth based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. and believe me when i'm saying that ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one. didn't we had enough of this?
i still believe in ethereum as despite its failures, it is still the most used platform for conducting icos and new projects. it is still one of the most popular altcoins. it still has got a lot of potential and high returns can be expected from it within next 2-3 years.
for all altcoin i always and trusted and support eth as one of the good coin that really have a great future just like bitcoin and yet for some altcoin it is one of the popular coin and i always read some news and update of this coin. hopefully it will be but i dont see this coin that can surpass bitcoin i see this is only as a good coin in the near future.

Still trusting and believing that among any alts, eth is still capable to do more transaction and potential for long term investment like btc, ICO trusted eth so much since they see it's ability to adapt in situations.
Activity: 364
October 08, 2017, 06:52:55 AM
i can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than eth. it's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. i would care less if these eth based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. and believe me when i'm saying that ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one. didn't we had enough of this?
i still believe in ethereum as despite its failures, it is still the most used platform for conducting icos and new projects. it is still one of the most popular altcoins. it still has got a lot of potential and high returns can be expected from it within next 2-3 years.
for all altcoin i always and trusted and support eth as one of the good coin that really have a great future just like bitcoin and yet for some altcoin it is one of the popular coin and i always read some news and update of this coin. hopefully it will be but i dont see this coin that can surpass bitcoin i see this is only as a good coin in the near future.
Jump to: