Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 230. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 06, 2017, 02:00:30 AM
Yes, it's the next big thing second to bitcoin. Investors should look further on what's inside the project and stop acting like those others who want to get a quick profit so they can leave early. I still have doubts with other altcoins but only Ethereum has my solid trust.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 05, 2017, 11:28:12 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
Yes, I would still support ETH as long as it is still valuable and or profitable. On it's unique technology there comes a lot of tokens based on it's platform so devs all over the world trust ETH. I invested in ETH because it has potential and is proven and tested by many. ETH also has stable market and has bigger community compared to any coins that existed. It has the second place in the market and it's stand against other coins is strong so for me ETH is good for long term investment. If Bitcoin is the father of all coins then ETH would be the mother of them all. Though investing in cryptocurrency is risky it all depends on ourselves on how we are going to ride with the flow.
Activity: 140
The CHEX Token | www.TheChex.com
October 05, 2017, 11:27:50 PM
You gotta look at the intrinsic underlying value of the project, and there's no one close to providing the robust blockchain platform as a service that they do, and it will keep growing and overcoming scaling issues, be it with or without forks. Price was built on hype, but the tech powering it is the real deal, and that's what matters first.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
October 05, 2017, 11:04:23 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

This is true but still I will still hold my Ethereum. As a trader in crypto I never forget to check if Etherum price is dropping or peaking since it is an opportunity to buy or sell. Ethereum still is one of the coins that investors are interested to. When I have no knowledge about crypto there are only two coins that i know Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 05, 2017, 10:54:39 PM
Definitely! I am a long hodlr of ethereum since their ICO because it was not just secondary to bitcoin but it is also the first World Computer, and human-race need it Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
October 05, 2017, 10:48:56 PM

Yes, i would love to invest in ethereum because it was secondary to bitcoin and the over all lead of all altcoins in fact ethereum was mostly sponsored by the most ICO in their campaigns and that is why myetherwallet becomes famous to all ethereum enthusiast. As of now the value is quit stable at maybe $300 by next week meaning many are convinced ethereum is a promising altcoin too for investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
October 05, 2017, 10:06:42 PM
Yes I still support Ethereum because I invest in a lot of ICO's and most of them are ERC20 token and I can also say that eth has a future and Vitalik is cooking something for die hard ethereum supporters.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
October 05, 2017, 10:02:45 PM

Yes i fully support etherium because it is second to the great value of coins.etherium value now rise up to $ 300 to $ 350  that can competent in blackchain market.most of ICO campaign and  investor have they refer to use etherium coins than bitcoins.mostly celebrities now in america invest  & support in etherium like floyd  mayweather and hugh jackman.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 05, 2017, 08:16:48 PM
Of course, i still do. Eth may have been having a downtime lately but i know it will rise up and when it does, it may even go beyond what is expected of it. Eth has great potential and have been contiuosly improving. Having a downtime is inevitable but what matters is its capacity to go back up. And this has always been one of the abilities that eth have.
Activity: 256
October 05, 2017, 07:55:21 PM
I support ethereum, have bought, sold and now mine it. I definitely see it as something worthwhile to hold onto and am not super concerned with small fluctuactions in price. I plan on continuing to accumulate it for as long as I can. It's bound to go up in value over the long run and in the meantime has held pretty steady at $300 which isn't a bad place in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
October 05, 2017, 06:59:13 PM
I have no choice but support the project because even if I chose to distance myself away from Ethereum i will need to use Eth for my ethereum based tokens (*not that am against the project) I admire the convenience of how fast transactions are processed and the dev team seems to have less differences among them in cases of a fork which reduces network interruptions.
Activity: 574
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 05, 2017, 06:47:27 PM
Of course I am still supporting ethereum. It is the second best coin in tge market. And ethereum platforms are so good like this myetherwallet. Erc20 tokens are supported by eth platforms.
Activity: 518
October 05, 2017, 06:32:12 PM
I think ETHEREUM digital currency is also besides the bitcoin, besides the many benefits of the ethereum because as a means of payment if we follow some of the bounty or signature so that it is very important that I was then. trust the ethereum despite some people who leave them because the ethereum began to decline but I will always support the ethereum forever as I am sure ethereum will again rise again
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 05, 2017, 06:15:00 PM
It was the first coin I invested in, and I still support it. There will be ups and downs like everything else so the best thing to do is stick with the ride and don't panic. With that in mind I've done well on my Eth investment.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
October 05, 2017, 05:44:37 PM
I do not understand your anger. Ethereum road map was followed all time and there is a great team putting their best on it. Fluctuations on market prices are normal, it's crypto I do not know what do you expect.
Activity: 112
October 05, 2017, 05:21:04 PM
Yes, I support ETH and think that it is a good coin to hodl.
Activity: 756
Merit: 407
October 05, 2017, 05:13:53 PM
Etheruem is having a fork in few days.
Then the price of Etherum will take a massive run.
Ethereum team is solid in my eyes.
They have a great community and Ethereum team is taking some amazing project for future.
Activity: 104
October 05, 2017, 05:05:48 PM
I still like Ethereum.because the future of these coins is very bright.Their condition is improving day by day.A few years later, After a few years,Ethereum prices will be a lot
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
October 04, 2017, 09:40:29 AM
Not quite sure how you can say that a coin with thousands upon thousands of percent in overall gain from its original price is in any form of the word a "failure" or has "failed multiple times". Anyone with half a brain cell can deduce the market that is crypto currency and its overall volatile nature, but in no way does a dip in price in the short term constitute cause for "failure". Carry on OP.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
October 04, 2017, 09:35:20 AM
eth showing some good sign a positive movements out from the exchange it seems that shorting would help traders to gain some from this
project, i think i will try some day trade and take some chances to earn eth have a big future ahead so if i missed this ride i will hold my
coin.
Jump to: