Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 233. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 02, 2017, 09:00:53 PM
yes , if bitcoin is number one, ETH will be number two .

the second best choice anyone want it .
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
October 02, 2017, 08:51:10 PM
Yes of course, Ethereum is very potential coin. No body knows ETH will be the next bitcoin, but i think it can.
Activity: 946
Merit: 105
October 02, 2017, 08:47:35 PM
Ethereum is the number one platform for issuing sidechain tokens. With the large marketshare and community, it's here to stay for long.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
October 02, 2017, 08:43:58 PM
I am kind of reluctant to used Ethereum and Ethereum-based tokens but that's basically what people and ICOs trade with nowadays  Huh
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
October 02, 2017, 08:23:02 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

When it comes to powerful lobbyists you are talking about, I share it with you. ETH is now very rich and very influential. It can cause its own growth through hyping alone. But because of this same strategy, they are gaining the attention and trust of so many projects and ICOs. These, in turn, are the ones that are causing more growth to ETH.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
October 02, 2017, 08:10:23 PM
After bitcoin the only coin I love is Ethereum coin because I see the future of this coin very bright no matter if it is not on right path at this time but I am sure ETH is going to be a huge success in coming time and all will say may be we have bought at that time and I will not because I am filling my bags with ETH and I am sure I am doing good.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
October 02, 2017, 07:49:15 PM
Yes I still support Ethereum , in this a couple of months the price is stable, beside many project using this platform, my opinion this is good for long term investment.

Not so much. It's a great Altcoin but I do not really fancy the idea about the coin moving to proof of Stake. The coin seems a lot vulnerable security wise. It doesn't seem to bother the governments so much which is a bad sign. I probably would sell most of my Ethereum holdings before March next year.

I always support Ethereum and other crypto because it may help us when the Bitcoin having problem. You can check other crypto like Ethereum, Litecoin, and Zcash, they are the future of cryptocurrencies. So, we should always support them. The competitors and the difficulty to collect them is become harder. If Bitcoin go down, we still have other option. Yes, Bitcoin may not go down, let just hope because we do not anything about the future.
Activity: 360
October 02, 2017, 06:27:36 PM
Yes I still support Ethereum , in this a couple of months the price is stable, beside many project using this platform, my opinion this is good for long term investment.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
October 02, 2017, 06:11:43 PM
Not so much. It's a great Altcoin but I do not really fancy the idea about the coin moving to proof of Stake. The coin seems a lot vulnerable security wise. It doesn't seem to bother the governments so much which is a bad sign.
I probably would sell most of my Ethereum holdings before March next year.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
October 02, 2017, 05:02:37 PM
for longterm I still support ethereum. dont see any platform can over eth in short term
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
October 02, 2017, 04:46:36 PM
Ethereum is an amzing platform, many successful tokens had run on the platform of smart contractso I will alwws support it
Activity: 623
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
October 02, 2017, 03:30:00 PM
Of course I support the ETH. Because this is a good project. It slowly gains a lot of popularity.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
October 02, 2017, 03:28:33 PM
Personally, I think the etherium is a good and promising coin. She enjoys sufficient demand and good support. Its platform hosts almost all ICO, which makes the etherium simply irreplaceable.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
October 02, 2017, 02:07:57 PM
yes, I love Ethereum. Because it has very good projects like this. Its future is much better. Ethereum comes in many tokens market due to it
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
October 02, 2017, 01:04:22 PM
Well, at the moment I got to know about ethereum from a good friend as regards its importance via the token exchange platform markets. But its value has somewhat been constant relatively with the Bitcoin price market movements. I have been able to observe this closely with our country's fiat. I also do like the site security for myether wallet. The only issue has been with hackers really working ways out to have this altcoin brought down - probably to frustrate its uprising against the Bitcoin. But I still stand with Ethereum.
Activity: 476
October 02, 2017, 12:53:46 PM
yes I always support ethereum, for me the second coin after bitcoin is ethereum, the price is quite stable compared to other altcoin, if one day bitcoin runs out, altcoin will take its position.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
October 02, 2017, 12:45:41 PM
I will support it. Its much easier to earn etherium coin than bitcoin. I'm not an anti-bitcoin, but even though it is the leading cryptocurrency, it lots of flaws. I'm not saying that bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency with flaws, but also the others and even etherium coin. I'm just saying that it is more convinient to earn eth than btc maybe because btc has much more market price compare to that of eth which is almost 1/10 only of btc. But despite that i'll still support eth
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
October 02, 2017, 11:24:45 AM
Ethereum will be another bitcoin i support it fully
It is more than bitcoin. Ethereum can be used as a currency while bitcoin is only considered as gold 2.0. People only hold bitcoin just like gold in order to earn money from the increasing price of bitcoin. Ethereum is a true currency
I like your oponion about ethereum. Now,  I'm used ethereum Smiley
Activity: 451
October 02, 2017, 11:14:01 AM
Ethereum will be another bitcoin i support it fully
It is more than bitcoin. Ethereum can be used as a currency while bitcoin is only considered as gold 2.0. People only hold bitcoin just like gold in order to earn money from the increasing price of bitcoin. Ethereum is a true currency
Activity: 385
October 02, 2017, 11:13:27 AM
Ethereum is one of the most advanced cryptos out there. Scammy ICOs are its downfall, but I still believe in its potential. It will never overtake Bitcoin thanks to fundamental differences between the two, but it will always be a solid altcoin.
Jump to: