Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 234. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
October 02, 2017, 11:09:03 AM
Ethereum will be another bitcoin i support it fully
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
October 02, 2017, 10:39:55 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

Well for me Ethereum for was a good altcoin to invest in. It has been establish for so many years and it becoming more stable, though it may not be the same value of bitcoin still it has a big community too in this industry. So, it is still good to support ethereum through buying it in the platform exchange then trade.
Activity: 266
Merit: 271
October 02, 2017, 10:05:14 AM
I always support Eth,I hope they can handle these problems.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 02, 2017, 09:52:08 AM
Yes I am supporting ethereum because this coin can be a future to the crypto and future to the world also. Because this coin is rising very fast and this coin can be a good asset to the cryptocurrency, and can help also the people to get rid of poverty. Just like bitcoin that helps many people, also ethereum. Just this coin is next to bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
October 02, 2017, 09:46:22 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

For me etherium is not a failure, even though the price is 1/5 from the current one,but remember it is the second higher value  than the bitcoin.i heard a news in twitter that
Mayweather invest fiat money to etherium,so for me etherium so valuable and so important in black chain currency.etherium is not a failure it is the one great value in online industry.
Activity: 299
October 02, 2017, 09:03:01 AM
I really like this coin! Many exchange support ETH! So this iss a best coin!
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
October 02, 2017, 09:00:49 AM
Yes I'am . I think Etherium cool platform. Ethereum has a potencial to growth but its still an altcoin and better to dont invest more than you can afford to lose.. If you are investing on a good way I think it will be a good investment but the fact is that you have to invest exactly on the right time to be honest. So it still your dicision.
Activity: 322
October 02, 2017, 08:43:40 AM
If vitalik buterin can fix all bug on their network I will countinous support ethereum. This is best blockchain at this time
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
October 02, 2017, 08:01:59 AM

I support ethereum without any doubt. It has a lot of potential to grow. It is the most used platform for hosting ICOs and is very popular among investors. It's a coin worth investing.
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
October 02, 2017, 07:39:15 AM
I still support this coin nevertheless, it develops slowly
Activity: 252
October 02, 2017, 07:25:50 AM
First of all I do not get it when you say that it has failed so many times. Maybe you are talkinga bout the fork. Now its not a ques of if I support etherium or not, but the thing is that its been used by the masses. Especially it is being used to fund all the ICO's, so we cannot ignore it. I support ETC over ETH otherwise.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
October 02, 2017, 07:25:06 AM
I also support this coin. It is developing. And its sources are very influential people!
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
October 02, 2017, 07:16:42 AM
I don't see a reason to not support ethereum at the moment. Ethereum is in a good condition now and it's price will be better before the end of year. It's a solid coin with powerful background.

ETH for sure will be the top 5 coins for next 2 years. And I hope with the more cypto currencies start legalizing the ETH will be next BTC for the future. As the price is very cheap at present saving more of ETH will help to make some quick gain in short time if the rally of btc continues.
Activity: 490
October 01, 2017, 04:04:31 PM
Ethereum is good in the market because of its on advantages. I still supported for many reasons and also there are many options avaliable in the market with go.

Activity: 228
GIF by SOCIFI
October 01, 2017, 01:07:02 PM
Yes I still support ethereum.it is a very good coin .I think it will do better in coming time.i always support it.
Activity: 182
October 01, 2017, 12:58:25 PM
I still support Ethereum because its use is already widespread in many businesses by using smart contracts in token erc-20, this will not stop and will continue to grow. I also wait for Eth moment to be POS, and I think this will give a very significant development. We just need to trust a business that continues to innovate
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
October 01, 2017, 12:17:17 PM
Since almost of the bounties here in this forum requires participants for their Ethereum address, so i will say YES for this. Also, Etherium can be converted to bitcoin but how i wish bounties will pay us directly using BTC and not ETH to make it even more convenient, IMO.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 01, 2017, 12:08:19 PM
But my friend you didn't notice it alway rise back again and again. Ethereum is a good value coin great technology as well. Ethereum is the most strongest coin after Bitcoin and nowadays most of the ICO's developed on ethereum blockchain that gives more value to ethereum. Ethereum is the second  most reliable coin. I believe it's a long-term coin it will rise further to $500 by the end of this year. It is always one of my favourite coin to hold for long term.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
October 01, 2017, 11:14:11 AM
One of the few "altcoins" where you can´t go wrong
Activity: 1078
October 01, 2017, 10:58:48 AM
ETH already a rooted altcoin like bitcoin. There's nothing to fear about with what will happen, because ETH the most successful altcoin. I support ETH as an investment option.
Jump to: