Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 236. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 261
October 01, 2017, 03:20:23 AM

I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

I think it's enough one and we could expect more from the ethereum as we did with bitcoin few years back. You never know what will happen with ether in the long run but whatever seen in the past year and now the prices look in good state.

ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses

Well, that might be the thing which is keeping the ethereum very much high for now. If the ICO bans continues then who will use the ethereum? I barely doubt then it will survive. These projects are ethereum pumper because loads of investment are done with ethereum and it's better stay in that way only.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
October 01, 2017, 02:57:47 AM
It is a important thing that is everybody support Ethereum because Eth is a most valuable coin in this online industry. Many Crypto Trading and Many Mining site support ETH Even ETH is a very useful coin and we are all support Eth. we also buy Eth $5000 and we sell it in the next Year that means 2018.
Activity: 367
Merit: 10
October 01, 2017, 02:42:54 AM
I support Ethereum, cause for me Ethereum proves its value quite high after bitcoin
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
September 22, 2017, 10:06:56 AM
Why not? Ethereum has the 2nd crypto currency cap. And there is no big problems on network and Dev is always working to make ethereum network better.
So whats the problem for not invest?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 09:53:05 AM
I still support ETH, cause it the one of the biggest altcoin group. Yes, it's still risky, but it also has very good investment statistic. So I think it will become more and more stable. Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
September 22, 2017, 09:50:26 AM
why shouldn't all people support it, it is still the best ICO token haha, the technique is good the price maybe to high maybe not NOBODY Will know until the year 2050 lol good
Activity: 258
Look ARROUND!
September 22, 2017, 09:41:33 AM
It seems to me that Ethereum is now unlikely to fall below$ 200. Is more than one cryptocurrency, Ethereum is kept the same due to the projects based on it.
this is quite time. many ICO will release on October so ETH will comeback again and again
Activity: 84
September 22, 2017, 08:24:51 AM
Yes I still and would never think to support another
I see Ethereum will hit at least 500$ in next months
Great future wait ethereum
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
September 22, 2017, 08:21:38 AM
Eth attracts alot investor interest in cryptocurrency and this very clear with total of ICO's that are eth based. Inevitably, this has an effect on popularity and high support for existence eth. And i'm one of those people who support eth as the most interactive altcoin
Activity: 406
September 22, 2017, 07:44:59 AM
yeah why not...? I still like ether because nothing is the best than ether likely and won't possible its in future. so I am with ether until the ether will be death.
copper member
Activity: 728
September 22, 2017, 07:38:13 AM
ETH platform has been used so many company and altcoin based on the ethereum now not only that i am personally like most Eter out of the all altcoin. i would hold ether as long as i can do something in cryptoworld. Ether will go to moon even overcome bitcoin not pricing by the market cap volume.
Activity: 379
September 22, 2017, 07:23:19 AM
eth is the best coin now for me. In future maybe many coin can over it but who care?
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
September 22, 2017, 05:20:48 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Well, I think Ethereum is one of the good altcoin that I like to invest in because Eth is being established for a couple of years anyhow. And according  to what I read Eth is the second popular altcoin next to bitcoin.
Activity: 337
Merit: 102
September 22, 2017, 05:07:41 AM
It seems to me that Ethereum is now unlikely to fall below$ 200. Is more than one cryptocurrency, Ethereum is kept the same due to the projects based on it.
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
September 22, 2017, 05:02:45 AM
It is the incumbent in its particular crypto niche and will probably be difficult to dislodge. If EOS can be all it aims to be then ETH might be in for a battle, but EOS has a terribly lengthy path towards fruition of its goals. I threw a very small amount of money into EOS because I think it has a slim chance of being an ETH killer. With all the support that ETH has I think that it's probably going to be here for the long-term. I forecast $1000 ETH by the end of this year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 22, 2017, 04:56:29 AM

Yes of course is not that they fall then we will quit supporting them. They are still the most successful altcoin existing even if they value drops it is like the value of bitcoins, they will come back again from its own price or maybe even Higher. Just continue supporting ethereum they are much reliable than any other altcoins look at their value. They have the exact same potential as bitcoins does. And I know that they cannot surpass bitcoins but they will make theur own name in this industry.
Activity: 373
September 22, 2017, 04:33:08 AM

I think ETH platform has been used since before by so many projects that is also why we cannot force people not to support ETH. Secondly there are also several times that it has failed but all in all it doesn't really count as long as it keeps going and now it has more supporters, users and investors.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 04:30:39 AM
Yes i still support it, because many people do also, and now blockchain has supported ETH so you can buy ETH and BTC at one wallet. Its also safe so you don't have to worry about being scammed.

For me bitcoin will fall eventually and ETH will replace it. Bitcoin will still have a high value it is very hard to bitcoin to disappear.  Some experts say that bitcoin will hit 100k dollars that is for me impossible.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 22, 2017, 04:23:52 AM
Yes,why not.. Ethereum is one of the most favorite Altcoins to me of its value compared to other coins, and Ethereum proves its value quite high after bitcoin. Seen from the enthusiasts is also same as enthusiasts on bitcoin, of course i continue to support Ethereum / trying to having Ethereum because it believes Ethereum's price will certainly increasing again and its value more stronger than other Altcoins.
Activity: 104
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 22, 2017, 03:59:08 AM
Bitcoin could potentially make more people lose money than Ether does. Considering the pump and dump nature of it and its super high trading volume.
invest to many scam ICO can make they lose money than bitcoin does as I believe. :/ they are two coin with two difference purpose
Jump to: