Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 238. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
August 09, 2017, 09:11:04 PM
I still think this is a great option for folks. It's got the smart contracts, which frankly needed to be buttoned up a little bit further. Ethereum has such a large community behind it that I think it'll be a long time before it loses enough support to hit some form of critical mass and the price collapses.
Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
August 09, 2017, 07:55:13 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
Yes! I support ethereum coin .. Cause its the most active coin of all .. Although there are so many altcoins we can use and choose among those coins that we liked . Ethereum coin is more reliable and have the best transaction in most of the coins exist. I think  this ethercoin will exist in a very long period of time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 09, 2017, 03:28:47 PM
I definitely support Ethereum. It is greatly innovative and really helped cryptocurrency world a lot. Smart contract technology helped improving the usage of cryptocurrency, increased the volume and helped recognition of cryptocurrency. Look at the ones that are rising these days: Neo, Waves, Stratis, etc. They all are using the concept of Ethereum and these coins will increase further and further.

Using smart contracts idea helped people and companies to get investments all around the world, there is no other technology they could use.
Activity: 9
August 09, 2017, 02:29:23 PM
I still support Ethereum because it is the most potential market for me. I am sure in the next 5 years Ethereum will lead the Cryptocurrency market and will first beat Bitcoin in the history of Cryptocurrency.

I support Ethereum innovative technology, but to say it will beat up Bitcoin is just to much.

Bitcoin is the technology that created the cryptoworld, therefor I will always have higher respect, as Bitcoin is the prime in the crypto technology.

Yes the faster and more reliable transaction of the altcoins are tempting, but they cannot overthrow their father, the Bitcoin. Plus the bitcoin is the only fully honest cryptocurency, it doesnt have an owner, and it's not ICO.

Ethereum is controlled by its team, and its team have nice portion of ethereum in their pockets(not saying that they dont deserve it, but just imagine that ethereum portion to be dumped).

Back to the topic.

I support ethereum! and I hope it wont fail us!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
August 09, 2017, 01:38:25 PM
Failure is sometimes how problems are found (unfortunately) and problems are solved.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
August 09, 2017, 08:37:03 AM
I do support Ethereum, it is a technology incomparable to any other altcoins and bitcoin. only people with bad motives harm the nature of existence of such creation.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
August 09, 2017, 08:36:26 AM
I still support Ethereum because it is the most potential market for me. I am sure in the next 5 years Ethereum will lead the Cryptocurrency market and will first beat Bitcoin in the history of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
August 09, 2017, 08:24:05 AM
Of course. Nothing is as good as ETH for what it is doing.
Yeah, No altcoin is equal to Ethereum, Ethereum is the perfect coin I think, many projects using Ethereum platform this is what makes Ethereum the best altcoin.
Activity: 159
UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus
August 09, 2017, 07:47:11 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
I have few etherium. But I want to say etherium is a good coin in the cryptocurrency market so far. Lots of investors because it seems has better future, less risk like bitcoin. I believe it gets the highest price in the future and good for long term investment.
Activity: 882
August 09, 2017, 07:36:04 AM
Yes I still support Etherium. Thanks Buterin for this amazing altcoin.
Go to altcoin Announcements and just count how many altcoins are issued on etherium? Almost every month there is new alt with ICO more than 100 millions dollars. So it will be again x10! Like it happened at start of 2017 year!
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
August 09, 2017, 07:15:36 AM
Ether is perfect coin in all ways and I don't see any negative side of it. Ether behaves like bitcoin only and it shows up good upward movements when it takes down dips. I never seen ether failing people that bad as you are picturising it here. It is relatively simple to mine today and has good potential to increase in its value in the future. I see all the good reasons to invest in it and trust the currency.

Activity: 294
August 09, 2017, 04:58:27 AM
In a sense, yes I do. As Bitcoin is the original cryptocurrency, Ethereum is the original Smart Contract token.

One should wonder however, should currencies / tokens maintain their support for being the oldest entities alone, or should it lean more toward the underlying tech and functioning.

BCH is in a sense better than BTC, yet BTC is valued above BCH by a lot.

Ethereum is sometimes regarded badly due to what happened during The DAO. But again, this is all sentiment and not valuation based on Ether in its current form.

Why should a coin/token be valued highly because of being first (first currency or first smart contract)? Regrettably sentiment is the strongest factor in valuation, and regrettably it cannot be discarded as something unreal. Sentiment is real, it can become real, as valuation is subjective in the first place.

However, people do merit underlying tech and functioning. If a crypto would arise which would be truly decentralized and truly wide and evenly distributed (BTC is neither) I for one would value it highly.
Activity: 25
August 09, 2017, 03:29:50 AM
Nobody knows for sure, will the prices drop or soar that’s the truth. But personally I feel Ethereum has a lot of potential applications, brilliant technology and solid backing team, so it’s possible that prices will rise a lot more from where they are.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
August 09, 2017, 02:10:20 AM
Of course. Nothing is as good as ETH for what it is doing.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
August 09, 2017, 02:00:25 AM
It's not like it has failed many times, it's like people being panicked about it when the bad situation arises. They don't support it as they would do for bitcoin and that's why it dumps itself in the price like anything. Ethereum is altcoin and people are little but scary about alts and think that it couldn't withstand the market. All the comparisons lead to conflicts and mass dumping situation.

But I love ether and there are many more fans of ethereum. Big ICO are funded on the basis of ethereum only and it is the only supporting blockchain for them. Due to this ether will never die off and will always keep boosting slowly but steady.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
August 08, 2017, 02:51:15 PM
Yes I am sill supporting Ethereum after all the hacked issues and the price change as you can see eth is trying to come back and might have a new ath soon. I know the team is trying their best to fix all the issues they have.
im too supporting Ethereum even if there is some issues on it i still believe that it will not crash
Same here i do still support ETH as of now on which i do believe on its potential and its still young theres long way to go for it to progress even more in the near future and also it has passed already lots of issues in the past which it can still able to surpass and withstand it and it doesnt dump its price again to the bottom which is really amazing.
Activity: 53
August 08, 2017, 02:32:52 PM
Yes I am sill supporting Ethereum after all the hacked issues and the price change as you can see eth is trying to come back and might have a new ath soon. I know the team is trying their best to fix all the issues they have.
im too supporting Ethereum even if there is some issues on it i still believe that it will not crash
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
August 08, 2017, 01:42:54 PM
Of course yes, ethereum is one of the famous altcoins in crytocurrencies industry. Therefore  the good condition of ethereum will depends on the demand of ethereum in the market. Hoping that ethereum value  is continue raising up.
Activity: 308
August 08, 2017, 01:24:55 PM
Activity: 124
August 08, 2017, 12:40:50 PM
For me I still want to support this Ethereum despite the fact that there is no such failure in the hands it still can be good for everyone. I can still convince Ethereum to make a good return and that's why I will keep it confident.
Yes Ethereum is a good investment and good for a long term investment. Because I do believe I can earn profit in Eth, so I just Hold ethereum for now. Even the price is low it will rise again.
I don't agree ethereum is good for long time investment because ethereum has high fluctuating of price,
ethereum will be suitable for short time investment (trading bitcoins to ethereum) we can take chance the profit
of fluctuating ethereum's price and the altcoins for long time investment are investing into the ICOs projects because
the chance to getting large of profit on the ICOs projects that has real products.

The fluctuation is not something special for ethereum, the same fluctuation happens for bitcoin too. Check bitcoin price history please, you will see that. Giving up on ethereum is like giving up on bitcoin. If we're not temporarily investing in coins, we should support ethereum. No reason to stop supporting it. It still carries huge potential.
Jump to: