Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 35. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
July 03, 2018, 11:46:00 AM
In my opinion ETH is still most used coin among all. If you check airdrops 96% of them are using ETH.
I will always support Ethereum. Ethereum is a very rare project that has few equal to itself and is used in almost all ICO projects
Activity: 203
Merit: 14
July 03, 2018, 06:17:10 AM
In my opinion ETH is still most used coin among all. If you check airdrops 96% of them are using ETH.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 12:00:07 AM
There are many altcoin options available in the market but I believe Ethereum still holds the edge.

Ethereum changed how their blockchain operated as it's inspired by Bitcoin but based on an improved technology that makes the transactions easier. There are many amazing projects getting built using Ethereum as a platform. Hence if some of the applications get popular in the market, then its a win for ETH as well.

Many experts predict ETH will in the top of crypto currency but that's for the future to tell.
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 09:50:40 PM
Yes, that's true. But so far I still believe in ethereum as one of the best altcoins. They have good investors and their projects also look promising.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
July 02, 2018, 09:40:11 PM
ETH is the electronic currency that makes me believe in the most. Right at the time when the e-currency market fell sharply, I continued to support ETH. I believe this is just a normal market volatility. Technology, community, market will bring high value to ETH.

My support is still intact with ethereum, and I will continue to support it, not because I have an investment in it but I am pretty sure that ethereum can give me a high profit in the long run.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
July 02, 2018, 09:33:22 PM
ETH is the electronic currency that makes me believe in the most. Right at the time when the e-currency market fell sharply, I continued to support ETH. I believe this is just a normal market volatility. Technology, community, market will bring high value to ETH.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 09:30:22 PM
I still use Etherium until today because Etherium is a very good coin with high potential, it is one of the most common altcoins in the world, sustainable, and be used for many ICO projects and still rising more and more

I agree totally/ Obviously, Etherium is one of the most promising coin to replace bitcoin. I believe in its smart contract and when it has resolution to its own issue, ETH believers is going to fly.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 02, 2018, 09:30:03 PM
Yes, I still support the ether. It seems to me that this is a very strong project. I invest in this coin and believe that it will bring me a good profit in a few years.
Agreed. Despite the fact that many people do not like the coin, but it really makes money. I have it it not that an opinion, experience and trust developed.
etherum is a great cryprocurrency, i do not believs that it will doe soon, o ethereum is good, and i do not understand peopel who ahts it
Activity: 252
July 02, 2018, 09:29:17 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
ethereum is nice, so i believe that you will get a lot of money from it, so learn and get some profit, ethereum is great
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 09:27:23 PM
I still use Etherium until today because Etherium is a very good coin with high potential, it is one of the most common altcoins in the world, sustainable, and be used for many ICO projects and still rising more and more
i support ethereum and i believe that ipeven if it might have some problems, it is still very strong and many peolle believe in ot
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 09:26:20 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

i believe in ethereum and i think that ir is nice and you can get a lot of profit from it, so i wish you luck and go obp
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 09:23:52 PM
Activity: 222
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
July 02, 2018, 08:15:50 AM
Yes, I still support the ether. It seems to me that this is a very strong project. I invest in this coin and believe that it will bring me a good profit in a few years.
Agreed. Despite the fact that many people do not like the coin, but it really makes money. I have it it not that an opinion, experience and trust developed.
Activity: 182
July 02, 2018, 08:13:13 AM

Yes I do! And the reason is very simple, because I can use it for ICO investments.
Last position - Welltrado.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 08:11:05 AM
I support Ethereum, this is exactly what I like. ERC-20 standard allow users to create own token based on ETH technology and transfer it within network.
It is awesome and the reason why people prefer ethereum
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
July 02, 2018, 08:00:33 AM
I think that Vitalik Buterin will make his project perfect. And it seems to me that we are waiting for good news soon. Vitalik has said many times about the big changes.
Activity: 113
July 02, 2018, 07:54:36 AM
I support Ethereum and will support it always. I really like how this project develops and I think that none I notice it. All new crypto-currency discovery will most quickly be implemented in Ethereum.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 523
July 02, 2018, 07:44:51 AM
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
July 02, 2018, 07:35:20 AM
 Yes I do because I do believe that Ethereum is one of the greatest projects ever existed. You just need to examine the technical side of the project in order to have a proper believe about it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
June 29, 2018, 09:27:11 PM
This trend of falling is not the first time. I think yes I will do support etherium and I think there are going to be more and more followers as the price rises.
Pages:
Jump to: