Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 33. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 04:33:27 AM
I am happy to always support Ethereum because it has its own impression for its devotees,
easy to get by collecting some coins and also very useful for us for the purposes. Ethereum is also good for long-term investments
Activity: 406
Merit: 16
July 11, 2018, 02:34:23 PM
Ofcourse Ethereum is second crypto after Bitcoin, he is not loose this position. If news are not wrong, soon Ethereum will have big change to Moon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 02:31:37 PM
I'm a big fan of Ethereum, Ethereum is still one of my favorite Altcoins so far. I still use Ethereum until today because Ethereum is a very good coin with high potential, it is one of the most common Altcoins in the world, sustainable, and be used for many ICO projects and still rising more and more.
Activity: 202
July 11, 2018, 02:17:26 PM
Yes, and I will support for a long time. I really see Ethereum as the future of technology
Activity: 178
July 11, 2018, 03:43:39 AM
Yes I support Ethereum, it is one of the most valuable coins in the crypto world, I will always invest in Ethereum.
Support. Better Ethereum is hard to find. This is the most optimal and profitable coin in the whole market. No collapses, good stable growth, interesting technology and a very strong Foundation.
Activity: 73
July 11, 2018, 03:40:30 AM
Yes I support Ethereum, it is one of the most valuable coins in the crypto world, I will always invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 62
July 11, 2018, 03:34:52 AM
I have always supported Ethereum. I participated in mining and purchased a lot of Ethereum. The mistakes will definitely exist. As long as Ethereum continues to update and develop, I think it is enough. Ethereum has its advantages. This is my support. s reason
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
July 11, 2018, 03:24:08 AM
Yes, I believe that the ethereum - This is one of the most promising and powerful projects of this century. We all have very little understanding of how promising this project is.
It's true that ethereum is very promising so we do not have to doubt it again,
let alone the future of ethereum itself can be quite bright,
so if for me personally will still support ethereum of course
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 03:09:13 AM
I think that Ethereum, like bitcoin, has entered our lives too much that would be so easy to close the entire network and create a new one.I think it is quite stable and promising cryptocurrency for many years).
Activity: 220
July 11, 2018, 03:04:36 AM
I think Ethereum is one of the best alt coins to invest and I will continue to support ETH. As we know, many coins are based on ERC20. It stressed that Ethereum is still in development stage. For me Ethereum is still one of the biggest altcoins in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
July 11, 2018, 02:57:08 AM
Yes, I believe that the ethereum - This is one of the most promising and powerful projects of this century. We all have very little understanding of how promising this project is.
Activity: 132
July 11, 2018, 02:53:15 AM
I have always supported Ethereum, and I have also profited from investing in Ethereum. I think that compared with other altcoins, Ethereum will be relatively less risky and Ethereum is also very good! I will continue to support Ethereum in the future.
Activity: 126
July 11, 2018, 02:48:03 AM
I will continue to support Ethereum. Even if it is not ideal in this year's market. But I will continue to invest in it. Because the current price of Ethereum is very low, our investment cost will be very low.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
July 11, 2018, 02:43:11 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

Not to the point that I am supporting ethereum but to admire ethereum and the usage of this coin . Its been profitable for everyone who invest to it in the early stage and now it still one of the strongest crypto I've ever known .
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
July 11, 2018, 02:41:11 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

I still support etherum too , i know it has some security issues but its more trustworthy and easy for anyone
Activity: 84
July 11, 2018, 02:10:50 AM
I still like Ethereum.because the future of these coins is very bright.Their condition is improving day by day.A few years later, After a few years,Ethereum prices will be a lot
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 06:23:49 PM
Ethereum blockchain technology has played an important role in attracting the corporate world, specifically as a result of the benefits associated with the application of smart contracts that automate complex processes. With this in mind it is not far fetched that it could eventually overtake Bitcoin. Given Ethereum's success in the corporate sphere makes it easy to support and remain enthusiastic about the project.
I completely agree with you and also I hope that the etherium without a lot of stress will be able to bypass Bitcoin. Although Bitcoin can be saved only if it is used as a means of payment.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 06:22:19 PM
Ethereum is one of the most valuable coins in the crypto world and plays an important role in crypto development. I will always support Ethereum, and I will always invest in Ethereum. Although Ethereum is not very good at this year's encryption market, I believe it is only a short-lived phenomenon. The value of Ethereum is far more than the current price. It Will also improve.
Activity: 25
July 09, 2018, 06:15:05 PM
Ethereum blockchain technology has played an important role in attracting the corporate world, specifically as a result of the benefits associated with the application of smart contracts that automate complex processes. With this in mind it is not far fetched that it could eventually overtake Bitcoin. Given Ethereum's success in the corporate sphere makes it easy to support and remain enthusiastic about the project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
July 09, 2018, 10:01:41 AM
Like a bitcoin, Ethereum likewise had great potential.
The cost of ETH likewise raising as like a Bitcoin. Another coin which gives rivalry and alongside Bitcoin is Ethereum. On the off chance that you have some unused dollar and you are not relying upon that implies, you would inverse be able to that in a source called Ethereum. Numerous doing exchanging and Mining in Ethereum moreover.
Pages:
Jump to: