Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 37. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 03:11:50 AM
Yes, I am a believer of ethereum.
I am very surprised that ethereum has been dumped so hard since February.
It seems to be the right time to get more ETH.
Activity: 252
June 29, 2018, 03:07:56 AM
I find no reason to not support Ethereum. It has been the most successful so far.
The influence of Ethereum is bigger than any other cryptocurrency, including bitcoin.
Activity: 241
June 29, 2018, 02:57:19 AM
I think ETH is always popular and widely used even though Bitcoin prices are down. However, it will still be affected by the market, but I believe it will soon grow back. There are always sharks, big investors pulling in value, so it has not slipped like Bitcoin at the moment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 02:51:47 AM
Yes until now I still support ethereum, this coint is much in use in ico, ethereum is also the best coint among altcoint other, if you want to invest in ethereum will give more result
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
June 29, 2018, 02:36:30 AM
Ethereum is the most widely used cryptocurrency so far.
It has been here for years and changed the cryptocurrency world so much.
I believe it will continue to be the top crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 03:07:23 AM
I am and I will support it till the future because I do believe and trust ethereum is one of the strongest and trusted by many people and in the future this coin will increase as much as i expected.Ethereum has a good potential and it will hit to the moon
Activity: 238
June 26, 2018, 04:54:50 PM
Ethereum is the 2nd strongest crypto currency. Of course I support it. You can increase the value of Eth by joining the ICOs. Or you can increase Eth by buying and selling. Ethereum constantly renews itself. It will be even better in the future.
Its taking a while, all I read here is that Ethereum is smarter and more powerful than Bitcoin, but it fails time and time again to surprass it. Worse, the price is very dependent on Bitcoin. When Bitcoin crashes it is almost impossible for Ethereum to go up, that's what worries me big time right now (as a Ether holder).
All altcoins depend on bitcoin, including ethereum. This is due to the huge popularity of bitcoin, for bitcoin it is very easy to buy any other coin. If ethereum can become more popular than bitcoin, then bitcoin will depend on the price change ethereum.
Activity: 322
Merit: 43
June 26, 2018, 07:25:14 AM
Ethereum is the 2nd strongest crypto currency. Of course I support it. You can increase the value of Eth by joining the ICOs. Or you can increase Eth by buying and selling. Ethereum constantly renews itself. It will be even better in the future.
Its taking a while, all I read here is that Ethereum is smarter and more powerful than Bitcoin, but it fails time and time again to surprass it. Worse, the price is very dependent on Bitcoin. When Bitcoin crashes it is almost impossible for Ethereum to go up, that's what worries me big time right now (as a Ether holder).
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 03:38:22 AM
Activity: 168
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
June 25, 2018, 02:42:08 AM
I really like ethereum, because I get paid from work using ethereum. I collect ethereum little by little. and will sell it if the price is $ 1000
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 01:49:10 AM
I think everything and everywhere has someone's influence. this is a market we have so many young and he has his masters. ETH has done much much more than anyone else
Activity: 266
June 25, 2018, 01:44:37 AM
Yes, I belong to Ethereum.
Although Ethereum has recently fallen in price I still support and believe that Ethereum will rise in price and recover.
I still believe in Ethereum because Ethereum is a coin that has good potential in the future and therefore I have confidence that Ethereum will strengthen in the future.
Activity: 165
June 25, 2018, 01:36:05 AM
Now I still support Ethereum. Although this year's encryption market is not very good, Ethereum's price is very low. But this is a good time to invest. And before, I earned some money by investing in Ethereum.
Activity: 134
June 25, 2018, 01:30:33 AM
Yes, I think Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency on the market. In the future, it will have a lot of room for growth. Invest in it and patiently hold it. Waiting for the market to recover will bring me a lot of wealth. .
Activity: 143
June 25, 2018, 12:27:29 AM
Of course I support them because they are promising and I believe that they will become bigger and bigger. They are trade to most all coins in the markets and side by side with bitcoin.
Activity: 476
June 25, 2018, 12:21:49 AM
I still support full ethereum by continuing to keep the assets I have into it, with the current market conditions, I think this is the right time to buy
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
June 25, 2018, 12:20:29 AM
I like the etherium, I think this is the most used coin in the crypto world. It has potential and benefits, I often use it for payment
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 25, 2018, 12:16:29 AM
I still support it. It had its up & downs post launch as well and during end of 2016 when bitcoin was rising. But, the idea is strong. The team is dedicated and lead well. So, I will still support it for that

I will continue to support ethereum and will continue to invest in it. I can see the future in ethereum because its getting popular in the world of crypto. Many people are getting interested to it.
Activity: 164
June 24, 2018, 11:58:58 PM
I will continue to support Ethereum.
Ethereum is an open source public blockchain platform with smart contract functionality. Vitalik Buterin, the founder of Ethereum, is a Russian young genius. He was born in 1994 and has been obsessed with Bitcoin before. But as more knowledge is learned, he is increasingly aware that Bitcoin is too restricted by financial currency attributes. The scope of application is too narrow. And smart contracts on Bitcoin do not have Turing complete, it is difficult to implement other applications based on Bitcoin.
Activity: 168
June 24, 2018, 11:57:02 PM
Of course, I will always support Ethereum. Last year, I earned a lot of money through Ethereum. And when the market fell this year, I bought some Ethereums and waited for the market to pick up.
Pages:
Jump to: