Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 32. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 11:08:59 PM
That is the second successful coin after bitcoin. All activities on Crypto we can use Bitcoin as a medium. Every ICO born we can use ETH to buy their tokens. Furthermore, the speed and transaction fees of ETH are also excellent. That's why it's more user friendly than Bitcoin
Activity: 118
July 13, 2018, 11:06:32 PM
Ethereum is the best coin after Bitcoin so I believe the future of Ethereum is very bright, I see the development of Ethereum is better than other Altcoin so now I always support Ethereum.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
July 13, 2018, 10:49:37 PM
I have been to support the eth, I always think the eth is encrypted, the king of the eth following erc20 encryption occupies a large part of the assets, so I've been holding a large proportion of the eth, eth account for my assets more than the assets of the BTC.
I supported ethereum and I will always support it because I do believe in ethereum even though there are many times that it has been a failure (No offense) but ethereum still able to stand and be strong in many situations but I hope that the security and safeness of it will be improve.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 10:46:09 PM
I have been to support the eth, I always think the eth is encrypted, the king of the eth following erc20 encryption occupies a large part of the assets, so I've been holding a large proportion of the eth, eth account for my assets more than the assets of the BTC.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 10:43:06 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

Yes for sure, I still support ETH even though it is currently on the tera with the latest news on the vulnerability issue of hacking. Honestly, I am quite disappointed with that, fore I hope they can make it more secure the data of crypto owners so it will gain trust from the market and create peace for coin owners.
Activity: 322
July 13, 2018, 10:30:56 PM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

I have returned to bitcoin, I think ethereum is better than bitcoin, but the reality is not. Bitcoin is still safer and makes us comfortable in investing, even though the current price is not as good as it used to be. My advice, fix the holes on the ethereum, especially on security issues that have been a troubling issue in recent months.
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
July 13, 2018, 09:57:04 PM
In my personal opinion, ETH is a potential altcoin. It is highly appreciated in comparison to all other altcoins. And they have great business and investment strategies and investors are always excited about it. Hence they have invested heavily in ETH and formed a large amount of capital so that ETH could develop strategies in the future. so i still support it.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 09:54:12 PM
Yes i do still believe in ethereum because it is a second coin next to bitcoin and i know like bitcoin ethereum is a strong coin and have a chance to earn profit and also ethereum has a potential in the future
Activity: 147
July 13, 2018, 09:36:37 PM
I think personally, I still support cryptocurrency. But lately the market is not red and prices are starting to rise.ETH is ,
also very popular among the people. So this is your chance to make a lot of money.

Activity: 308
July 13, 2018, 05:38:25 AM
Of course, Ethereum has a great future. All Ethereum "killers" have no chance at the moment. Plus Ethereum plans to use Plazma and sharding technology)
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
July 13, 2018, 05:30:53 AM
All attacks on the cryptocurrency due to the fact that the technology is still damp and now there are very few updates for the ethereum network that could improve the quality of this blockchain platform and prove to the whole world that this technology is the future. When the market changes the trend, the price for the ethereum can easily exceed $ 1000. Especially since the ethereum has already shown more figures
Activity: 50
July 13, 2018, 05:08:14 AM
I have some investment on ethereum and still waiting for the growth. In the moment while the btc price was so dump I still believe that ethereum will grow fast in this year.
Activity: 266
July 13, 2018, 05:06:39 AM
Yes of course until now I still support ethereum, this coint is very potential to be made in investment, and I believe from time to time its development will get better
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
July 13, 2018, 05:05:18 AM
Ethereum is the most popular coin that has the greatest practical applicability in the cryptocurrency market. And now all of us wait for the promised technical updates that will make the network faster and more convenient.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 04:57:51 AM
as for me, this team is just one of those who do not sit on the spot and are constantly trying to make their project better. I believe in the success of the ethereum. Many experts predict the ethereum this year, 1000-2000 dollars. But my opinion is that the market will not grow so much and the price of the ethereum will clearly be up to $ 1,000.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
July 13, 2018, 04:56:58 AM
Yes, I believe Ethereum and support Vitalik on his ambition project. As we know ETH always in 2nd position in the market. It only under Bitcoin. I though Etherum help a lot for blockchain tech and bitcoin too
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 13, 2018, 04:52:57 AM
Yes, the ethereum is the second most famous project in this market. Many teams create their projects on the ethereum platform. I think the ethereum will be even more popular in the future.
Activity: 281
Futurov
July 13, 2018, 04:47:59 AM
Yes indeed! I totally do support ethereum because I know the potential of this coin that why it seated in the second ranking of all the coins. Also many crypto enthusiast and ICOs are using ethereum as their mode of transaction that makes my trust and support on this coin stronger.
Activity: 322
July 13, 2018, 04:43:26 AM
Yes, I always continue to support ETH, I see its real prospects for successful development. It is used by many prospective altcoins, who are convinced of the advantages of the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
July 12, 2018, 01:45:56 PM
Yes I still support ethereum its okay to scam your coin because it is learned how to handle the important coin ethereum is the second in the coin because bitcoin is the highest but the two is the best crypto coins in this world.
Pages:
Jump to: