Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 31. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 14, 2018, 07:02:41 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
ethereu is oneof the best cryptocurrency now, pwolw trust it  for a reason, so i think that you shoyld be mote afir
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 07:01:21 AM
Ethereum is one of the TOP currencies with high demand in the market. And its price is not that high, it has where to grow. And I think that investment today in ETH is a good idea. Bought some Ethereum yesterday when its price was 697$. Will wait until it reaches 850-900$
i tu8nk that why not to support it, ot has a right to be loved, this cryptocurrecny has a lot fo advantages and some problems
Activity: 448
July 14, 2018, 07:00:30 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

well, i tyink that ethereum has a right for a hig esupport fro its fand and peole eho invest in it, it is not so bad after all
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 06:56:55 AM
You support the Ethereum if you make transactions on Ethereum network or use tokens based on the Ethereum. Now ICO is so popular that I think almost everyone supports the network of the Ethereum.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 06:53:45 AM
I think now is the right time to invest in ethereum, especially now the price of ethereum is going down. If you have money it would be better if you buy ethereum coins and hold them until the price of ethereum is expensive again, because I think the ethereum coin is the best coin after bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 14, 2018, 06:52:22 AM
This year I changed Bitcoin to Ethereum. I think Ethereum is the most valuable coin of the year. I hope that I am right. Ethereum is very hot this year, and many people buy it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
July 14, 2018, 04:51:18 AM
Of course I really support ethereum ,, because I always invest in ETH, and I always get profit ,, ethereum development is very good
yes I strongly agree, the product from ethereum is now very useful for new projects that will hold ICO, ethereum is indeed a very good and very advanced platform, technology is very bright and has a very good future
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
July 14, 2018, 04:46:03 AM
It has a potency as good as an ethereum, there is no trusting and successful coin. Most of the tokens use the ethereum platform and everyone will invest for many years. So i'm supporting and investing etehreum Smiley
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
July 14, 2018, 04:31:53 AM
Of course, ethereum is a strongest coin after bitcoin on the volume and marketcap. Ethereum has good future with strong team and good platform (ERC20). I believe in ethereum, and i think that voin will grow 2x - 3x in the next year. I suggest you to invest you money right now, before the price will grow tomorrow. That's why i always support ethereum.
Activity: 197
July 14, 2018, 04:07:39 AM
Why not? At the moment, this is the most developed blockchain for business with realy working smart contracts. Let's see how EOS or Tesos will show itself.
Activity: 98
July 14, 2018, 04:03:50 AM
Ethereum is good coin and it is on my list of altcoins portfolio for now. Always got the feeling that this coin will boost itself in the future like that of bitcoin. All the ICO projects are funding it like crazy and I'm sure this will benefit the value of ethereum coin. On top of that it is ERC20 standard token and the supported wallets will have the private keys handed over to me and thus assuring that no tough my coin. That's just personal touch about ethereum and I like it.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 14, 2018, 03:40:37 AM
I still have a big belief and hopement bout ETH's future. Although now, there are many formidable competitors but I suppose that ETH still has own strengths but others don't. Beside, community of ETH is so strong and support their system so much
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
July 14, 2018, 02:49:32 AM

yes, I always support ethereum because many projects are generated by ethereum network. Although sometimes they fail there are still many failures, but they always work hard with the project to succeed. If an irresponsible person has committed a fraud, ethereum can not be blamed directly. This also happens to other crypto, not least the ruler of the bitcoin market.
I also agree with you, because I use ethereum to buy ICO built in blockchain ethereum and I think about the danger of losing cash by putting it in ethereum and ICO built in blockchain ethereum regardless of whether I do not make resources into some other instrument of business.
Activity: 294
July 14, 2018, 02:44:14 AM

yes, I always support ethereum because many projects are generated by ethereum network. Although sometimes they fail there are still many failures, but they always work hard with the project to succeed. If an irresponsible person has committed a fraud, ethereum can not be blamed directly. This also happens to other crypto, not least the ruler of the bitcoin market.
Activity: 308
July 14, 2018, 02:29:17 AM

For me, I want to support Etherium because it is one of the crypto that has many projects, although it fails many times I will still support it. At least all of these efforts can have a great effect and good feedback from others who benefit from it. It's all for the sake of a good future, and a perfect crypto.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
July 13, 2018, 11:43:59 PM
Of course, ethereum should be supported, as this is one of the most necessary, sought-after and promising coins. And soon it will be implemented PLASMA project, which will increase the scalability of ethereum to hundreds of thousands, and in the future - up to millions of transactions per second. This is still one of the most urgent problems of ethereum, which so far has a scalability of fifteen transactions per second.
Activity: 210
July 13, 2018, 11:43:04 PM
No matter how many times Ethereum has tolerated all sorts of obstacles on the way to its formation and development - still a lot of people and campaigns continue to believe in it. I'm including. For all the imperfection of Ethereum, this is coin number 2 and in the near future no one will be able to dislodge it, a lot of hype around, and almost all ICO use Ethereum for launch.
Activity: 266
July 13, 2018, 11:19:38 PM
Oh yeah i do support Ethereum even though its price has reduced significantly and making most people lose confident in it. I believe when the King of cryptocurrencies (bitcoin) rises its Queen(ethereum) will definily rise with it so let's not give up hope yet because all shall be well.
Activity: 294
July 13, 2018, 11:19:05 PM
Of course, even to this day still remains the ethereum coin is best for me. However this is an ethereum altcoin potential. Even the ethereum is able to survive long enough. And I am sure you will be able to survive much longer.
Activity: 574
July 13, 2018, 11:15:58 PM
I cannot say that I am not supporting Ethereum anymore as I have few funds in Eth that I kept while waiting for the price to rise again.

The movement of it's price usually is the reason of others why they hate it but it's not about hating it.
It's about knowing when to hold and when to sell. It's better that we should be patience than being greedy in earnings.
Pages:
Jump to: