Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 84. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 05:15:42 AM
Etherum very strong If you compare the same coins in the same category then good enough to say that there no other coins which will come close to etherum at this point of all time. WAVES and NEO seems popular but that's  I always support eth because a lot of projects are generated by eth network it's make strong this coin love ETH yeahh.... Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
April 23, 2018, 05:07:31 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

Yes I'm still supporting ETH because I believe it, in fact, I'm am holding a lot of ETH right now which is I bought for only 300$ last month (dip). Of course, I didn't miss the opportunity investing in it when it is still at low price because I know ETH will replace the BTC as being the number 1 cryptocurrency in the market.
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 04:31:42 AM
Ofcourse because Ethereum is a great longterm coin and Im still believe that ETH will be the first..you can get a big profit whenever you sell it coz the price is so high now..thats why im still support Ethereum
Activity: 126
April 23, 2018, 03:31:22 AM
I will definitely support Ethereum. Ethereum has three major features compared to Bitcoin. 1. The management of Ethereum is more rigorous. 2. Ethereum establishes alliances to ensure the openness and standardization of applications. 3. Companies can use Ethereum to issue their own virtual currency to complete financing.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
April 23, 2018, 03:27:57 AM
I will keep supporting ethereum since they are provide a erc20 platform for ICO and ICO has gives me a lot of profit to earn for my living. So if they didn't make me broke, I will keep supporting on them.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Create Your Decentralized Life
April 23, 2018, 03:26:06 AM
Of course, it is currently the number one currency to invest in initial coin offerings. I do not see that changing anytime soon. So I think the demand for ethereum will continue to grow.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
April 23, 2018, 03:25:11 AM
You can support Ethereum, but I'm already beginning to look at new projects that have a technologically stronger product, a cohesive community and great chances to develop the market. I'm looking forward to finally solving the issue of scaling and we will see what we've been waiting for. I bet on EOS. However, now I believe that you can have time to earn before the deposit in EOS. Projects such as Merculet, and their access to the ICO are extremely rare. In general, it's just my little advice. You can look at the project and just wait for the solution of the issues between platform projects like EOS, Ethereum, in order to understand what to invest your money with and then continue to believe in Ethereum. If you want to believe in Ethereum Cheesy
Activity: 59
April 23, 2018, 03:13:20 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?

off course I still support ethereum, it is my second choice to hodl. the first is bitcoin. i like both.
Activity: 126
April 23, 2018, 03:08:57 AM
Of course, especially when the price is rising now. and I also predict the future of ethereum will be very good.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
April 23, 2018, 03:05:15 AM
I still like and support ethereum. and also it is my first choice to hodl. Ethereum will be higher than now sooner i think.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 03:00:04 AM
good afternoon! Yes. I continue to support the Ethereum. Ethereum allows you to store, exchange assets, make deals with unknown partners or customers, without fearing that access rights will be exploited by malefactors. So, as for me, the Ethereum is in the first place.
Activity: 420
April 23, 2018, 02:43:34 AM
Yeah sure i will evee support ETH.
Because half of all my asset in ETH.
And i believe ETH will grow every year.
Yeah we know this time ETH in low price but slowly rise again.
I think in December 2018 ETH will touch in price $20000.
That time to sell and buy when ETH low again.
Activity: 117
April 23, 2018, 02:40:39 AM
I really like Ethereum and I support it,
I invested with ETH, and I think Ethereum's development is very good, so I can make a big profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 02:22:09 AM
ethereum for me very good altcoin, always keep supporting its development.
some even say ETH can beat btc in the future.
the main reason i like eth is mostly ico tokens with ethereum platform.
Activity: 162
April 23, 2018, 02:21:51 AM
Ethereum's strengths provide flexible and versatile smart contracts that are suitable for the creation of various decentralized services. The famous decentralized applications on Ethereum include Augur, ENS (domain name service), Gnosis, Maker, and others. In the near future, many applications based on other platforms have continued to migrate to Ethereum platforms, such as DACPLAY and StorJ. Ethereum was selected for these projects because Ethereum provided a better platform for developers and users. In the future, we expect that more and more applications will blossom in Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
April 23, 2018, 02:18:30 AM
I support ethereum and I will always support it. There are a lot of good things in store for the ethereum project and it's investor and I want to be here for it all. When it comes to investing in cryptocurrencies, ethereum is one of the best projects out there which you can put your money in and always know that you will be making even more money from it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 02:12:16 AM
ETH is still one of the greatest altcoins. It has many benefits like fast transactions using smart contract, low fee charges, and ETH is very stable than bitcoin, from that Ethereum potential is still very big and would grow more in the coming years.
I would support etherum ..
Activity: 88
April 23, 2018, 02:11:56 AM
Yes. I still and I will continue to support Ethereum. I know that it will have a good potential one day.
Activity: 82
April 23, 2018, 02:11:48 AM
Bitcoins are digital gold, and etherlands will be considered digital oil because the platform will be used more and more in the coming years. The value of the ETH will also be well appreciated, especially from POW to POS (late 2018), annual inflation will be capped at 3/4%, and you may get a 5-7% return on your ETH.
Activity: 154
April 23, 2018, 02:11:36 AM
Yes! I still like
ETH coin, at the moment i thinks is good and more. thanks
Yes i will no matter what,because it seems that ethereum is good and helpfull.
Pages:
Jump to: