Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you still support Ethereum? - page 81. (Read 37320 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 11:31:41 AM
I think "No", I like XRP more than ETH, I will never support ETH, I am only support XRP and maybe has LTC Smiley
Activity: 78
April 26, 2018, 11:30:03 AM
For me, I absolutely support ETH and I think ETH is the strongest altcoin after BTC rightnow, don't you?
Activity: 104
April 26, 2018, 11:28:39 AM
Yes, what do the reason make me give up? I don't know and I can't see any reason. So, I still support ETH and I love it  Smiley
Activity: 80
April 26, 2018, 11:27:00 AM
I am only Day Trading ETH. I don't hold it and I think there's no support or not, any altcoin else give us profit we should take it in our hand, don't be miss

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 11:21:40 AM
Yes, I believe in this project. Although recently there have appeared several new and very promising competitors. For example, such as the project NEO, Project EOS. I believe that the Ethereum will cost at least $ 2000 this year.
Activity: 416
Merit: 104
April 26, 2018, 03:50:32 AM
The price of Ethereum fell slightly on rumors of an error in the smart contract of one of the tokens. And some exchanges have closed the Deposit and withdrawal of ERC 20 tokens. But now the price of Ethereum is gradually growing again. Yes. I believe Ethereum and support it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
April 26, 2018, 03:50:16 AM
I can't name any other coin/token, which failed more times than ETH. It's not about loving or hating it, it's all about people losing money, because of situations which can be avoided. I would care less if these ETH based projects were not asking money from the masses, but that's not the case. And believe me when I'm saying that Ethereum has some powerful lobbyists. Otherwise its price would be probably 1/5 from the current one.

Didn't we had enough of this?
Of course! Ethereum is one of profitable coins. Ethereum is also the second most famous and second most powerful cryptocurrencies. There are many ICOs that are using the platform of ethereum because ethereum has good system.
Activity: 126
April 26, 2018, 03:47:46 AM
Of course, this is a good time to buy Ethereum. ethereum is a potentially good coin in the future. you must believe that.  I love ethereum.
Activity: 168
April 26, 2018, 03:45:39 AM
Yes i do support etherum. Ethereum is one of fastest largest digital currency, that has very strong fundamentals and use cases.  Ethereum has have different purpose than other crypto currencies, I'm sure the Ethereum would  become the world top crypto currency like Bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
April 26, 2018, 03:36:23 AM
ETH showed good growth to 700 dollars, I think the last correction will be quickly overcome and ETH to gain a foothold above this figure.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 26, 2018, 03:08:01 AM
ETH is always worth to support in along time as it is now very renowned. It has a very nice quality and good potential so for me, there is no doubt to confuse investing in ETH, which will help me earn more profit in the future.

i still support ethereum, i used ethereum to buy ICO and be builded on ethereum's blockchain. i know about the risk of losing money that is invested into ethereum and the ICOs. be builded on ethereum's blockchain, and even if i don't make investment in any other instrument of investment, i will be losing value of money because of the inflation.
Activity: 82
April 26, 2018, 02:59:56 AM
Ethereum is an open source public blockchain platform with smart contract functionality. Decentralized virtual machines are provided through their dedicated cryptocurrency ethercoin to handle point-to-point contracts. As the first product to propose a smart contract and greatly change the entire encrypted digital currency and blockchain industry, its historical significance is only with Bitcoin. Unlike Bitcoin, Ethereum's smart contracts and Ethernet virtual machines provide developers with extreme convenience. In 2017, smart contract applications based on Ethereum emerged like mushrooms, and various ERC 20 tokens emerged. This also led Ethereum tokens to soar from the 8 yuan at the beginning of the year to nearly 9,000 yuan at the end of the year. Ethereum has not been smooth all the way, and there have been several crises in the middle, such as the sharp increase in the number of users of Cats, which has led to a serious blockage of the packaged block. This incident also reflects the insufficiency of the Ethereum network itself, and it is difficult to carry a large number of users' transfer transactions. At the same time, Ethereum's flaws have become the weak point of competitors' attacks. NEO, QTUM, ELA, EOS, etc., all came with more superior performance and stood up to challenge the authority of the Ethereum smart contract overlord.
Activity: 80
April 26, 2018, 02:58:18 AM
I'm thinking about replacing my ETH with EOS, because ETH is always a problem, and ETH is always congested, and I think EOS will probably surpass ETH in the future, and I'm still thinking about it. Huh
Activity: 196
April 26, 2018, 02:55:54 AM
Yes I support Etherium, it is still the second in coinmarket capitalization, Etherium is one of the best investment
Activity: 158
April 26, 2018, 02:54:21 AM
Yes, they are serving insfrastructure and I think etherum will never fall down. It can be such a apocalypse for the cryptocurrency. I will support!
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 02:40:19 AM
For me i support etherium and i trust the future of etherium. I hold my etheriums and i will hold them. Many ico support the etherium.Etherium could be the biggest cyrptocurrency
Activity: 122
April 26, 2018, 02:21:15 AM
I have always believed in and supported Ethereum, and I believe it will develop better through its technology. Of course, to be on the safe side, we can diversify our investment. But I am very optimistic about Ethereum.
Activity: 18
April 26, 2018, 01:56:16 AM
Support.
The price is dropping therefore you can buy more and hold it. See it as a chance.  Wink
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Presale Starting May 1st
April 26, 2018, 01:50:27 AM
ethereum is not a particularly reliable cryptocurrency, I use it only for entering the exchange, no more. It is practically unprotected and just like Ethereum wallets. Therefore, you do not advise.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
April 26, 2018, 12:34:00 AM
Ethereum is evergreen like the Bitcoin. Nothing to be worry in the crash and whatever the price decline. For me this is the time to buy more ETH and wide my portfolio. I bet here that in the next two years ETH will also go the price level of $20,000.
Pages:
Jump to: